Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This doesn’t even look difficult?? How many times is she gonna talk about this course she’s doing, which is apparently a degree now 🥱
View attachment 1964889
Lmao that's the type of Chemistry you learn in the last year of high school and LOL at her calling this course a degree. Egrim's really stretching the truth here and giving into her delusions of grandeur
---
Egrim better watch out!! Olaplex is being sued!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Egrim with her "science" and "degree." PS. She's got her feet out again to boost engagement (looks like she can catch dinner with them)
1676588650635.png

brat.png
ewwwww.png
missmodest.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she SO JUDGEMENTAL?? Just let girls with boyfriends enjoy a Chris brown concert and stop being bitter
I know right! Isn't this something teenagers complain about? Not CEOs of a 6-figure business like our certified boss babe Egrim Kaur!
Also: she's deeply insecure and projecting (she secretly wants to be on stage with him, make all the boys fall in love with her and have all the girls wishing they could be like her 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry guys wtf is up with these stories about routine ?!

It feels like she is taking the piss out of ppl who did. And tbh, if they did, that wouldn't have even been in their control!

It makes zero sense. Is she trying to yet again highlight that she was brought up in a single family household? Which ofc is hard! But she hasn't handled it properly!!

So many people compare on social media and don't tons of teen girls follow her?! It's just such a bad message!!! I don't understand the relevance or need for such a stupid story.

Also she needs to eat. Her meals are ridiculous, avo toast, cookie, Indian snack food. Not forgetting pasta which is so basic. She needs to grow the duck up.

And her toes. Sorry she is gross. She thinks she's so much better than everyone else, why?! With your butters feet.

Attachments

aside from yet again another view of her terrible hair line, i find it hilarious when she answers questions like this "has no actual bearing on me".... "i cry down the phone to my friend" yeah we know ur one friend yasmin. also now that u are also preaching law of attraction isn't it you erim who has created the environment for people to have such opinions on you? you would think she would finally take responsibility but she is a perpetual narcissistic victim forever
IMG_7028.jpg
IMG_7032.jpg

again with the uni degree sis ur nearing 30 give it a rest ur crows feet clearly need it
IMG_7029.jpg

• Haha
This is really catty behaviour and super mean girl vibes. That generation was extremely frugal and didn't care about fancy vases or shallow, vacuous items etc. like Bobblehead Eric does. I consider this to be really immature, disrespectful and tone deaf. Leave your grandparents alone and stop mocking them for clout on IG

stupid.png

spiteful.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This is really catty behaviour and super mean girl vibes. That generation was extremely frugal and didn't care about fancy vases or shallow, vacuous items etc. like Bobblehead Eric does. I consider this to be really immature, disrespectful and tone deaf. Leave your grandparents alone and stop mocking them for clout on IG

View attachment 1970554
View attachment 1970555
Why does she keep complaining about her grandparents lately??? 😂😂 is it a new personality trait to try be relatable? It’s just weird

Reactions: 9
An i8 is 50k… this is not a supercar dumbass

Why is she constantly bending reality
---

View attachment 1970554
View attachment 1970555
Amen. And if she was such a great granddaughter she would’ve bought them a bunch of roses with her own money not gift them 1 or 2 from her second hand bunch

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Amen. And if she was such a great granddaughter she would’ve bought them a bunch of roses with her own money not gift them 1 or 2 from her second hand bunch
so true they're prob like "wtf is this" for just one single rose like why not spoil them with bouquets instead of being a spoiled brat?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.