Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This walking contradiction really just posted this criticising girls that cry on tiktok?! Erim we haven’t forgotten your Oscar performance, when you were exposed by your employee for fat shaming bullying and paying them £2 ph recording yourself FILTER ON, full on victim mode, teary eyed with tissue in hand lying about squatting. we have receipts it’s in the earlier threads for new viewers! Why does she constantly use her platform to attack women? Especially when it’s something she does herself

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This walking contradiction really just posted this criticising girls that cry on tiktok?! Erim we haven’t forgotten your Oscar performance, when you were exposed by your employee for fat shaming bullying and paying them £2 ph recording yourself FILTER ON, full on victim mode, teary eyed with tissue in hand lying about squatting. we have receipts it’s in the earlier threads for new viewers! Why does she constantly use her platform to attack women? Especially when it’s something she does herself
Who tf is she to talk when she always uploads pics of herself looking sad and puts captions like this:
4CEADB36-9FDF-4C94-A846-C9FF54FB8DEB.jpeg

People putting themselves up crying is no different to how you would post yourself with hospital bands on and would moan about how life is so rough lately. Did you not also put a story of you crying on your story right after you got exposed on twitter??

I think she’s talking about Parv- she put a video of her crying on tiktok because her kitten died recently

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erim’s posting this the same day (or day after) Parv Sahota posted a video of herself crying about her kitten passing away. Erim claimed it’s not about anyone in particular but seems a bit suspicious considering Parv called her out in the past. Very very nasty since Parv’s dealt with a lot of loss recently.

With the amount that Erim speaks about bereavement, I would have thought she would be a bit more sensitive/compassionate towards Parv since she lost both of her grandparents and now her kitten very close together. How awful.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Erim’s posting this the same day (or day after) Parv Sahota posted a video of herself crying about her kitten passing away. Erim claimed it’s not about anyone in particular but seems a bit suspicious considering Parv called her out in the past. Very very nasty since Parv’s dealt with a lot of loss recently.
Defo!! Parv’s emotions were raw and genuine and talking to her followers like this is a normal trauma response. Unlike Erim staging a teary eyed video about some remote thing that apparently happened in her childhood. Erim is jealous of the sympathy she’s getting, and the reach! cos narcs don’t have any empathy, the empty dead soul she is
---
Who tf is she to talk when she always uploads pics of herself looking sad and puts captions like this:
View attachment 2050965

People putting themselves up crying is no different to how you would post yourself with hospital bands on and would moan about how life is so rough lately. Did you not also put a story of you crying on your story right after you got exposed on twitter??

I think she’s talking about Parv- she put a video of her crying on tiktok because her kitten died recently
she’s the biggest victim player online
---
It's sad that she still has to centre herself in a very serious politically charged event with the words "repost to your grid." Once this is over - well it never really is, but what I mean is when the spotlight is off and shining elsewhere - she'll go back to her thirst traps, and pick me behaviour. There's not been a peep out of her regarding the latest on farmers in Punjab, the ongoing drugs epidemic etc. Sikh PA don't strike me as being a very reputable or trustworthy media agency if they choose to work with idiots like Irum! A basic search will tell any journalist she's messy and could land them in a lot of legal trouble.
Re this post, wow talk about a bitter woman who harbours grudges and is the antithesis of a girls' girl and what her religion commands her to believe in. She sounds like a scorned teenage girl. Many psychologists say that people emotionally respond and behave at the age they were scarred/traumatised and damaged. Egrim operates with her Walmart-philosophy from the place of an emotionally damaged seven-year-old child, while being a fully grown adult. Why would anyone care about the grudges she's holding onto? There's people dying in the world, wars going on, threats of nuclear weapons being used in Europe, losing jobs/their livelihood and all this prissy sour-faced narc can think about is a pointless book filled with drivel? It's draining to hold onto hate, revenge and spitefulness. No wonder she's so exhausted all the time with a tired face! Publish the book; I guarantee it'll destroy anything she has left that she's desperately hanging onto. She really is her own worst enemy

View attachment 2050401
The 7 yr old thing is SO true. She needs to get her offfline and go to therapy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

With the amount that Erim speaks about bereavement, I would have thought she would be a bit more sensitive/compassionate towards Parv since she lost both of her grandparents and now her kitten very close together. How awful.
Erim’s deleted the stories now but proof is still here 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's sad that she still has to centre herself in a very serious politically charged event with the words "repost to your grid." Once this is over - well it never really is, but what I mean is when the spotlight is off and shining elsewhere - she'll go back to her thirst traps, and pick me behaviour. There's not been a peep out of her regarding the latest on farmers in Punjab, the ongoing drugs epidemic etc. Sikh PA don't strike me as being a very reputable or trustworthy media agency if they choose to work with idiots like Irum! A basic search will tell any journalist she's messy and could land them in a lot of legal trouble.
Re this post, wow talk about a bitter woman who harbours grudges and is the antithesis of a girls' girl and what her religion commands her to believe in. She sounds like a scorned teenage girl. Many psychologists say that people emotionally respond and behave at the age they were scarred/traumatised and damaged. Egrim operates with her Walmart-philosophy from the place of an emotionally damaged seven-year-old child, while being a fully grown adult. Why would anyone care about the grudges she's holding onto? There's people dying in the world, wars going on, threats of nuclear weapons being used in Europe, losing jobs/their livelihood and all this prissy sour-faced narc can think about is a pointless book filled with drivel? It's draining to hold onto hate, revenge and spitefulness. No wonder she's so exhausted all the time with a tired face! Publish the book; I guarantee it'll destroy anything she has left that she's desperately hanging onto. She really is her own worst enemy

View attachment 2050401
After watching parvs tiktoks and coverage on the Punjab internet blackout, I realised Erim is forcing the topic to compete with parv for clout! “I did a 1984 paper way before anyone did” She is soo threatened by parv’s existence: erim is like 5 years older than her what a weirdo 🤣

• Haha
Parv previewed a post on live going innnn on Erim, hopefully it uploads soon because she’s called her out on everything and mentioned most things on this thread!

• Wow
  • Heart
She’s uploaded it on insta guys 🤣🤣 go and watch it

Now erim gonna go quiet on her stories and go to the police 🤣🤣
D7BE7E8E-0112-4213-86C1-7F30FE85C1F3.jpeg

---
OUR TATTLE MADE IT IN THE VIDEO TOO 🤣🤣 Erim is gonna be fuming, talk about karma

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This Tattle will get loads of views now hahahahahah she's used her platform to drive traffic here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And how funny we need a new thread soon… any thread name suggestions??

she ALWAYS gets exposed just before we need a new thread, it’s like it’s fate

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone copy and paste and summary of all the other stuff she's done. So when they come here they can see.

• Heart
I'll do a special recap for thread 12 to (a) make up for not doing one for this thread - I still feel so bad for not doing it, (b) include her antics she's done recently, (c) include answers to commonly asked questions about her/lies she tells that we've debunked and (d) the truth about her products.
She really is such an insensitive hole to mock someone crying over the death of their pet. I don't care what anyone says, when your pet dies it's an absolutely heartbreaking experience because they very often become part of your family, the love and emotional security they give to their owners is one of the most beautiful things so you naturally feel their loss acutely. And yes, I'm talking from my own experience here.
Egrim nicknamed herself Cruellapreet the other day, her family dog hates her and she is devoid of empathy. I'm not surprised she has had such a callous and disgusting dig at Parv over a precious bond she will never experience or understand. I have so much respect for Parv: thank you for confronting the dishonest person Erim is, for not dismissing us on Tattle (11 threads: she's almost as bad as that Sonia Fyza dipshit duo) and not tolerating Erim's online bullying
---
That’ll take up a whole new thread 🤣
---
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 erim really needs to watch what she says the hypocrite View attachment 2051314
OMG I remember this!! The smudged emo tears and flash her saggy tits shot. She's such a barefaced liar!
---
Also: can someone please screen record Parv's response? I'm conscious Egrim will try get it taken down (I tried to record, but it didn't capture the sound)

Last edited:
  • Heart
NO WAY! I feel very honoured and hope my English is understandable. I figured out how to record with sound, but now the file size is too big to put on here. So even if Parv's video to Egrim is taken down, I will have a copy of it saved.

ETA:
Thread 12 name idea. I think we should dedicate it to Parv for calling Irum out, standing up for herself, linking to us all here (thank you Parv) and not allowing herself to be bullied by a compulsive liar who sells untested hair products that make your fall out. What do we think of this?

Thread #12 Erim Kaur the Queen of Give Me Sympathy, Cry For Me, I've Had Such a Hard Life
Thread #12 Erim Kaur Has No Empathy, is the Ultimate Pick Me and Queen of Give Me Sympathy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.