Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she call herself the owner of a hair care brand and have such unhealthy, lifeless and damaged hair...
---

omg she really did a whole rant about simply being ASKED what her niche is and then at the end flips off to all those who have asked her??? she is such a baby omg it is just a question u don't have to get to aggressive and masculine with the trying to compartmentalise your audience after you've been asked a simple question that is normal in her industry, honestly she is insaneeeee. erim ur niche is being a pathetic gaslighting liar who seeks sexual attention and praise on the internet btw xx
She's someone who could start an argument with herself in a phone box πŸ˜‚ Also: I said this a couple of threads ago and this shows up on her Stories? Such a plastic philosopher with nothing in between her ears! :rolleyes:
LOL.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Errr...those license plates?!

Sorry to say but need to get the 2nd one love, its so pointless, nobody would be rushing to get it.

• Haha
Says she got 2 cars then says 1 car. Thise license plates are bleeping horrendous. I promise you nobody was rushing to get those lmaooo

Dumb witch going off about some weird hair course nobodyyyttt gives a duck about.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
like she really thought people were going to race to buy a plate that spells out oils........................................................................................
img.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really thought she did something with those reg plates πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ Is she okay πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is her next reg plate going to be P00 N CONDS for her toxic S&C? It doubles up for her potential Dubai porta potty antics and an alternative for the pull out method that she was definitely not googling 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
not the OIIILLLLSSSS license plate hahaha she's such a loser. all i can imagine is a snake hissing it. she should've gotten 1d10T

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Loll she just wants attention hence the number plate now and she posted it on insta so that when people see her car, they take a pic and tag her… she needs this for engagement otherwise why else would you share your private plate if you don’t want to get spotted out in public?

• Haha
A matter of time before the feds pull her up.

Driving around uninsured... but claims she owns a million pound company?

She better not pop out to Asda for some Prime... oh and then she might put a story up telling everyone the Prime is non alcoholic.

Screenshot 2023-02-03 202900.png

329042303_1616870602110821_3954169441961408839_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she said she bought the coat because the logo isn’t noticeable, why is she tagging moncler when she wears it. What a beg πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she said she bought the coat because the logo isn’t noticeable, why is she tagging moncler when she wears it. What a beg πŸ˜‚
this is her version of "making moves in silence" and "keeping private things private" or whatever other iteration she's constantly on about but we know on here that her narcissistic ass cannot keep anything quiet because she is so desperate for attention

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.