Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You put it much more eloquently than I did 🤣 you have such a great way with words!
Thank you so much :) I loved my English classes in school when I studied in the UK, and always try to learn more/use it everyday so that I don't lose the craft/skill of it as a language

• Heart
Reactions: 9
At least she was wearing decent shoes and not the ones with her big toes out. We are more than happy to give you more fashion advice Irum!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
IMG_7495.jpg
IMG_7496.jpg

she looks absolutely terrifying. straight out of a horror film. i cannot believe she thinks people are jealous of her

IMG_7514.jpg
IMG_7515.jpg

so she's hungover after beach parties all night before she has work in the morning? boohoo

IMG_7516.jpg

she looks like a child when she is not trying so hard to pose to create curves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The periwinkle blue dress is from this trip in Dubai, the pink one is from last October. Proof Ekam's sessions with her don't work and that it really is all angles, dislocating her pelvis and filters

catfish.png
catfish2.png

This corker of a comment cracked me up!

lmao.png

• Haha
Had to upload this here. Erim greeting the royals in Dubai

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she look so different? Like she genuinely isn’t even pretty anymore? She just always looks tired and old

also, WHO is constantly recording her? Give them a break
5FF967C7-8763-45F8-8065-F77FDD648645.jpeg
F7941526-E470-4B2E-8116-569B8E48F2A7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The way she looked at the camera to check if it was being recorded. Who actually keeps recording her every time she breathes?? Irum needs to give them a break, they aren’t her papparazi
LOL her latest post's caption is clearly aimed at the threads 😂 - the passive aggressive crab strikes again

erim
Verified

I bet i can read your mind:
What’s that thing she’s rubbing on her neck? Why did she open it with her mouth? Is it perfume? Who’s filming her? Why?🙃

• Haha
Not Egrim writing herself a note and pretending it’s from someone else. Why does she lie and make up so many things? It’s so bizarre and so embarrassing too 😳 It’s all for her inflated ego, she needs to stop because it’s so obvious

She has tried (and failed) to make her handwriting not look like hers but notice the capital T and how the top of the T is slanted in both. The shape of the g in both. The similar n’s, r’s and s’s 😂😂 She’s so pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give it a rest Eric and stop embarrassing yourself for one day. ‘Thx’

E3423DB7-F44B-4C09-A4E2-0AA2D1234E12.jpeg
6BFA7225-E459-41C5-9495-E53A9E3C793E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Not Egrim writing herself a note and pretending it’s from someone else. Why does she lie and make up so many things? It’s so bizarre and so embarrassing too 😳 It’s all for her inflated ego, she needs to stop because it’s so obvious

She has tried (and failed) to make her handwriting not look like hers but notice the capital T and how the top of the T is slanted in both. The shape of the g in both. The similar n’s, r’s and s’s 😂😂 She’s so pathetic 🤦🏽‍♀️ Give it a rest Eric and stop embarrassing yourself for one day. ‘Thx’

View attachment 2031710View attachment 2031711
I’m dead 😂😂😂😂 that is so sad but I’m not surprised. Remember she was pretending to have pizza with a friend but the receipt said it was from the year before 😂😂

• Haha

NO WAY!! How sad is that: writing notes to yourself! On a separate note well done for catching her out on this - major CSI vibes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Such a good spot!!!! She’s a compulsive liar 🤥 it’s also unnecessary small lies… we all know you have no friends!

I can’t even with her latest narcassistic reel always claiming “girls” are being mean! You are not on a beach shoot with sports illustrator. Nobody asked you to stroke your arm sexually to take “content”. How does this narc manage to play victim by doing the most self absorbed things. No Erim people will not validate your clout chasing

And the overload of foot posts today 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Little miss 7 figure can’t afford to add breakfast to her stay? Instead begs it for a bit of free toast

CA4F1FBA-5227-4FDA-A7B8-0075FC04113C.jpeg

9F187C97-3E7E-4B02-9DEC-D8684832B67E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Egrim doing what she does best: complain, cry over the smallest things and make herself the perpetual victim, while being a mean girl and an absolute bully to others. She's in a public place choosing to prance and preen about in a part of the world that is still very socially conservative, despite the pre-Castro-Cuba-like vibe Dubai often gives off. She is sharing that space with other members of the public who are entitled to use it.
Of course people will stare when someone is wearing a white dress in the sea and behaving the way she was in what looks like a hot part of the day. Her caption is nauseating - as are the endless claw-like pics of her feet.

"I’ve been on instagram for 7 years (7 YEARS!) and shooting in public never gets easier for me 💀 I get that sometimes I guess I’m making somewhat of a spectacle of myself but realistically this is my job, so I do what I have to do to get the job done. It’s just a bit of a shame that other people who I am harming in no way feel the need to mock me lol 🙃 trust me most people hate shooting in public so adding embarrassment to the mix isn’t helping anyone 🌚"

She CHOOSES to do this as a 'job' - no one has a gun to her head or a knife to her back telling her to be an influencer, shoot content in public places and acting the way she does. She easily could have lived a quiet, affluent life with one of the many roles she has at her father's multiple businesses, but she CHOSE to be an influencer, a compulsive liar and release a line of untested hair products onto the world.
She's nearly 30-years-old: life is full of people mocking others over insignificant things. I get taunted for making mistakes in English but I'm an adult and I deal with it. Grow a thicker skin and ignore them, or just live a quiet life. She won't do either because she's an insecure, attention-seeking narc who's commodified every single part of her being and lives an empty existence. Watch how she'll somehow link this to her late mother and make a sob story out of it

• Heart
If its not her ads popping up its "FindsByAshh" or "CaraFinds" 🤔

Screenshot_20230316_210151_TikTok.jpg

Can't lie, I really thought that was her Dads bald head bobbing about in the sea behind her 🤣
Screenshot_20230316_210437_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Why does she look so different? Like she genuinely isn’t even pretty anymore? She just always looks tired and old

also, WHO is constantly recording her? Give them a break
View attachment 2030735View attachment 2030731
She asks someone to record her constantly doing the most. She’s such a beg. This is not a real job or a real life, she’s faking it all for the gram to come across as a celeb. I think her physical annual income is around £50k she relies mainly on her dad. Even her dad isn’t majorly wealthy though, he lives in an apartment in west London.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.