Erim Kaur #11 Daddy runs the brand, while I buy awards and pretend my life is not bland a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see how distressed her scalp is just from the parting - it's so wide it looks like a bald patch! I ask time and time again: how on earth is she the owner of a haircare brand when she can't even look after her own hair? It's stuck to her skeletal head; no wonder she looks like a lollipop.
She doesn't photograph very well at all when she's not controlling the angles, the lighting etc. and they show all the work she's had done on her face. I had to lol at that comment someone left on the Reel she's made with her dad (who sounds like a cross between Rio Ferdinand and a Neanderthal with a mouth full of pebbles!) Yet somehow sis believes that she always finds the centre and the light! 😂😂😂

narc.png
LOOOL.png

ha.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok is this a reach or did anyone else feel weird when she said “I love it when you wear this one” in the fragrances vid talking about the Jo Malone one. Gave me creepy vibes

• Sick
Reactions: 11
YES!! Major ick - I don't think that sage cleanse she claimed to do today has quite worked :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok is this a reach or did anyone else feel weird when she said “I love it when you wear this one” in the fragrances vid talking about the Jo Malone one. Gave me creepy vibes
Yes omg I came on here to say this exact thing, I thought I ate something weird but my stomach turned at that 🤢
---
YES!! Major ick - I don't think that sage cleanse she claimed to do today has quite worked :sick:
Lmao the line of the thread “Neanderthal x Rio Ferdinand with pebbles” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Nice way to shift profits out of the UK to Dubai and not pay tax on them.

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 18.55.10.png

Screenshot 2023-02-25 at 18.55.22.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So her rich dad never helped her?…. Yeah okay lol. He paid for her flat too… get the duck out of here. & she’s always with kam.. she really has no friends it’s crazy! That weird awkward dance side to side in the club is cringe as duck. Get some bleeping friends.

& im sorry her 50+ year old dad doing the fragrances tit is so bleeping cringe. ….he’s your dad? Like what? That’s weird as duck.

how are more people not calling her out? Scroll through her bleeping page and see The fake aura about hrr

Reactions: 9
She went to Camden Market dressed like she's part of the moon landing team? Must have stuck out like a very sore thumb... This whole "I worked in a clubbb in Atlantaaa" story is so dodgy and becoming incredibly tedious now. It's so obvious her father helped out and that's not a bad thing - just be honest about it. Plus she's such a patronising brat: "work in a club, save up money and you'll have enough to start your own business like meeee!" There are many ways to start a business but acting like a slapper is not the best way to go about it.
Plus it's just another facet to her pick me bitchy behaviour (showing that she only drank water in the club :rolleyes:). So many Asian girls wouldn't work in a club because many of them are from culturally conservative families. It's also a highly sexualised environment that can be dangerous for young women to be in (regardless of them drinking or not), so for her to brag about doing that is really stupid and makes her even more unrelatable than she already is to many Asian girls and women in general. She can distort her body, dislocate her pelvis, flash her vag, toes, filter and filler the tit out of her face, lie her way through life, but will always be such a petty mean girl who still can't colour match her foundation (see below screenshots with her old workplace: build a bridge and move on Bobblehead Eric). She's not a hustler: she's a grifter and there's a very big difference between the two!

Plus: who goes out clubbing with their PT? Ah yes Egrim; the same girl whose best friend is her dentist...

karma.png

greyskull.png

pickmeprincess.png

theyre-catching-on.png
bitchybehaviour.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow rich of her to act like she was the one being bullied in the office. She was absolutely wretched to be around, regularly went out of her way to make people's lives miserable and always stole product. The "girls" she's referring to were a tight group of women who supported and lifted each other up and she was purposely left out because of her terrible attitude and energy.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow rich of her to act like she was the one being bullied in the office. She was absolutely wretched to be around, regularly went out of her way to make people's lives miserable and always stole product. The "girls" she's referring to were a tight group of women who supported and lifted each other up and she was purposely left out because of her terrible attitude and energy.
Classic. Victim playing narc. She is the biggest gas lifter, projecting all her bully ways on “women” Thing about her insta is I don’t get it, she’s just so boring.

Reactions: 8
This doesn't surprise me - she always twists things and lies to make herself out to be a perpetual victim, that the world is against her and everyone hates her or is jealous of her (they're not). She must have been an absolute nightmare to work with! I was in her presence for at most 20 mins and I found her - and her dad - to be dull, unintelligent, shallow, snobby and unpleasant people

omg :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest
LOVE IT!!

• Heart
she’s 28 and doing vids on “what your pjyamas say about you”. No words

HER FEET 🤢🤢🤢
FA6ECD0A-817E-44B0-84F0-F02144A66697.jpeg

Wtf is miss “so modest” doing. Imagine her dad watching her content
9344C842-34BB-4065-9FB3-E5879290B578.jpeg

“Other friend”- sis is really trying to convince everyone that she has friends 😂
8696A626-CB2E-4DF6-ABA8-11F9F518EA76.jpeg

She goes on about how private she is but then says something happened recently but she “can’t say”. Like if you’re so private then don’t mention it at all? Attention seeker
35CFC586-F915-4885-8357-2E2640018576.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.