Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

horsey1234

Calling it now life on the buckle a big fat cunt who can’t ride. Jim Would be better without her.
Woah woah woah no. Not sure if you’ve just said this to shit stir or you’re genuinely being horrid but this is rubbish. I’m not going to bother writing an essay but I wanted to also call this out as it’s important for Jess to see that this is absolutely NOT true and also (for me) not what Tattle is about.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

sledgehammer

Chatty Member
Having recently watched LOTLR and EMD Eventings fun ride vlog, I can’t believe that Emily’s so-called friends would treat her like that on a youngsters first fun ride. Cantering off with no warning and not listening to her requests. They were far more interested in just flying about than the welfare of their friend on an inexperienced horse.
The larger girl on the bay talked absolute nonsense, was continuously bossy and and forced Emily to re jump a fence she had jumped successfully after falling off at, when there was absolutely no need. I’m sure that girl did it because she wanted Emily to fall off again. It caused another refusal and Emily got upset. There was no need to re do that fence after the mare had jumped it nicely. The horse is a youngster and learning. They did it successfully, leave it and move on.

I used to find Tina extremely irritating, but had grown to quite like her. However, I was extremely disappointed in her behaviour during that fun ride. She was like the irritating child at pony club constantly screeching about how wild their horse is. Her voice was everywhere.

If I were Emily, who I genuinely think is a very talented rider and seems an altogether nice person with no fake persona, I would not be joining that group again on a fun ride with that lovely young horse. If Addie hadn’t been such a little sweetheart, a serious accident could have happened as a result of their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hasn’t she fallen off Banksy while using her phone? She should know bloody better, even without off she’s old enough to know its’s dangerous, and just gives the rest of us a bad name. Definitely think they should call them out on it and if they don’t answer call them out on their vlogs on youtube.
I thought that vlog was disgraceful. Unsafe on so many levels. Obstructing roads when car/horses on the roads is already unsafe and a tenuous relationship at best, for photos/videos

And if your horse can't behave properly when out stick to smaller training rides until they are. I felt for Emily having to lead on a youngster while banksy was messing and running up her ass. She's lucky the mare didn't split him a kick. I really felt for em, I've been there and I'd have told her to either kick on and lead or go away if I wanted to lead.

Horse swapping on a public ride for views which is unsafe when one horse is misbehaving and you don't know the other well enough. To top it off, predictably, falling off and putting people in danger from loose horses when the situation was totally unavoidable.

All in all, I'm sorry but a really horrible, entitled mess of a ride for the views while putting others in potential danger. Put the camera away and ride the bloody horse and behave appropriately as an "influencer" ltd not just the views that count but your image off camera and she didn't put equestrians in a good light at all.

Ok rant over but I'm really ticked off.

Reactions: 18

littlelessbloom

I have just watched the vlog and here are my thoughts:

1. Addie is a sweetheart. For a baby, she’s so well-behaved. Most babies I know would go when everyone else leaves them behind or would HATE another horse cantering up their bum
2. My pony would act similar to Banksy - the excited, wanting to go. However, I probably wouldn’t try and canter steadily behind someone. I would go at the front and just get it out of him because when Banksy had had a blast, he seemed to really settle down. Yes you can’t gallop everywhere, especially in a group, but pop him at the front and stop holding onto him so much
3. Tina reminds me of that kid at Pony Club who would always tell you how naughty and difficult their pony was, even if you didn’t care or ask

• Heart

Nettlebelle2

I don’t mind Tina most of the time. Occasionally her persona comes across as a bit ‘put on’. But this post on her story has pissed me off. You can’t go from saying you’ve apologised to someone (indicating you knew you were in the wrong) to this. Can’t speak for her DMs but I’ve seen no hate on this thread regarding it. I’ve only seen facts and opinions. Classic move of someone with a large following. Act the victim and wait for your fans to flock to your defence.

I feel she’s had a lot of unnecessary hate in the past but this isn’t one of those times. Agree with the people who’ve said she’s acting up for the camera in the vlog. Some of the situations they all ended up in on the fun ride were so clearly avoidable.

If anything, I feel Emily was the only one behaving responsibly and attempting to keep control. On a youngster no less!

I would’ve hated to have encountered their group if I were there that day.
Then why read here!!! Why are you here Tina? Put yourself out there so publicly then people are going to have something to say whether we are happy people or not. It’s entertainment. It’s life. People who know you probably say much worse behind your back. Keep throwing that pity party for yourself.
This really irks me, they want the praise, the fans, the free stuff but can’t take constructive criticism on the chin. Everyone here is being very reasonable, no one is being mean. You acted irresponsibly and got called out for it.

• Heart

horsey1234

wtf has gone on today.

Love it or hate it, Tattle is a place to call out any shit that gets posted by influencers who are getting paid to advertise things to us. If we, as the target audience, find issues with the online public content then we have a right to call it out. Remember these people get PAID to post stuff. It’s not a hobby or their personal account. They therefore need to be held responsible for what they post. If there is something dodgy going on - whether it be a crap ad or full on horse abuse - the audience should be able to call it out somewhere. Much like someone can complain to OFCOM about a TV programme. If you choose to put yourself in the public eye and then take money from doing that, you should do so responsibly or otherwise be ready to be called out on it. Instagram doesn’t allow this sort of stuff as influencers can manage their comments, so there needs to be an outlet.

By choosing to put yourself in the public eye you also open yourself up to be gossiped about more generally and if you can’t hack that, don’t post publicly. The gossip on Tattle should be within reason and the majority on this thread I think is. When it’s not it gets shut down and called out.

If you have an opinion or want to call something out and you want to share it or ask questions about it, as long as it’s not completely horrible, this is the place you can do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

kp19998

potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I also felt sorry for Emily, she kept saying hold up guys 🥺 those aren’t the kind of people you want to go out riding with, especially on a youngster. Just came across as really selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

dashz

LOTLR, I honestly can’t stand the girl, but she’s not claiming loads were in her class? She’s just posted a photo saying she had a good day! Who cares if entries were low. It’s hardly within her control!

I really don’t enjoy the people on here who seem to create a tattle account to target one person.

Clariecakes

VIP Member
LKF sport horses putting her perfectly healthy 5yo down immediately due to only having navicular changes and a navicular cyst screams ‘The horse likely won’t jump top tracks anymore so I don’t want to waste my time and money getting him comfortable’. So sad to see. That horse could've likely lived a long a successful life.
Not quite true, it does say that there was other issues she wasn’t willing to disclose.
If more people were that proactive when a career ending illness/injury/issue was identified we wouldn’t have so many poor broken horses being passed from pillar to post, getting into the hands of unscrupulous dealers and thus into the hands of inexperienced and unsuitable homes.

• Heart

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
This seems a bit unnecessary and I don’t understand the correlation? I have 10k worth of equipment in my bag and people are jealous of influencers getting free saddle pads. Should we also be jealous that you have the disposable income to spend 10k on equipment? 🤣
Tell us you read Tattle, without telling us you read Tattle.

I like Meg, (and Em) but this came across a bit dicky

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Clariecakes

VIP Member
It seems so sad that potentially if he wasn’t out competing he wouldn’t have died of a heart attack. Puts in all in perspective what we ask these horses to do for us.
Not really. That could have happened in the field.
It’s a bit like saying if we didn’t go out we wouldn’t get hit by a bus.

Nettlebelle2

And it’s comments like that that give us a bad name. Disgusting person whoever you are to upset her like that. It’s one thing critiquing an influencer, it’s entirely another to tear someone down like that and cause such upset. No one deserves that.

ricemittens

Calling it now life on the buckle a big fat cunt who can’t ride. Jim Would be better without her.
Clearly written to upset Jess. She is no way too large for jimmy. She rides a little unstable at times however as Jess has said herself, she has had confidence issues and a break after a baby. She’s having lessons and doing well to gain more stability in the saddle again.
just a a nasty comment for a rise

Clariecakes

VIP Member
She was the only one in the class! View attachment 1197008
No, that’s nasty - I’m not the biggest fan of LOTLR but it’s absolutely no secret that Tina struggles with the Dressage phase. Good for her going out and doing it. Who doesn’t enjoy getting a pretty rosette, it is a confidence boost and it feels nice to get some tangible reward for something you know doesn’t come easy.

Spearo11

And it’s comments like that that give us a bad name. Disgusting person whoever you are to upset her like that. It’s one thing critiquing an influencer, it’s entirely another to tear someone down like that and cause such upset. No one deserves that.
I absolutely agree. Also just have to say - in regards to riders weight, I have posted in regards to what I feel is a welfare issue. However, to go after someone who is very clearly of a normal, healthy weight and who is taking the steps to be her best and improve her riding and pushing through confidence issues and comfort zones - well it's just nasty isn't it.

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
That post was posted last night knowing full well that if Jess saw it before going out this morning it would fuck with her. Fucking nasty.

horsey1234

I absolutely hate the video of MT and I’m horrified by it. But he’s publicly apologised and said he was totally in the wrong. There is simply no need for anyone to try and prove he was correct to use those methods or back him up, he’s literally agreed with everyone who has said it’s bad!

He’s stepped down as patron of the World Horse Welfare etc and has quite frankly reacted in a respectable way. He hasn’t tried to deny it or claim he was right to do what he did, he’s taken responsibility and acted accordingly. So although I don’t think anyone should be backing him up, I also think the witch hunt and arguments on social media now just need to move on.

Reactions: 14