Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nettlebelle2

I'd be interested to see if anyone has any opinions on jumping.bryan? Personally the way she is dealing with her 3yo is appalling me, she's not ready to be jumping at all. Head in the air, shaking her head, crap transitions and just running into fences with no idea what she's doing. Bets she's lame by 7 the same way Ryan is!

oh and then there’s little miss ruth Irish ‘eq’ who says she’s been meaning to make a postabout this for a while. First of all, daddy pays for the cover of cost for two horses and you just buy them unnecessary things to review. And also you’re just struggling for content because you have nothing going on in your equestrian journey and you’re gona just quote Charlotte now
Ruth is an absolute tit 😂 she hasn't got a bloody clue what she's talking about. She rambles on about "important topics" that she has no knowledge on - breeding especially! She's as bad on Facebook too. She always comments on posts in groups, but ironically she won't ever be the first one.. usually just copies the comment above 😂
[/QUOTE]
I like Jumping Bryan, she’s a talented rider I’ll give her that but like so many I don’t see her account pop up anymore so didn’t realise she had a 3 year old. She always struck me as been quite knowledgeable, I must have a catch up with her.
I don’t follow Ruth but I’ve seen so many rant about fast fashion in one breath and then support the industry in another. I thinks it’s more for attention and views when they talk hot topics.

Riding with Rhi... the livery yard she is on. EVERY horse there breaks. It's well know in the local area. So so so many horses get injured there. And so many dodgy horses are bought by inexperienced owners. I've never been stabled there but there's so many rumours. Plenty of horses have been PTS too.
what yard is it? I live in Surrey and always been curious where she is

jnh24

I wonder how long it will be till Charlotte is selling her Ponyo stuff ...
It’s not the aesthetic she usually goes for, so soon probably 😂

I’ve always blamed the influencer for saying yes, but these companies surely can see who’s the right fit to send gifted stuff too.

Nettlebelle2

Mocapalbeag
Okay, so you think I’m her. Not the first time I’ve been told I’m such and such a person. I was a second cousin twice removed or something on Twinsandme thread. Everyone was convinced I was a relation or friend because I said I liked her account. I get how tattle works, users prefer the bad word, I had to stop commenting on the thread 😅 I get fixated on certain accounts, next week I’ll rave about someone else and I’ll be that person. Last week it was a MUA. Another week it was Erin Williams etc.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Very much enjoying Raleigh's take on that posh little girl Harlow and her parents exploiting the child. I think a lot of us feel the same.
Where is this ? I don’t believe Harlow or her younger brother can give informed consent for all the social media ‘stuff’ good grief why would you film that poor child

Last edited:

Nettlebelle2

I also don’t find her likeable from the now two stalks I’ve done 😂 the horse is noticeably lame in more than one of those reels 😞

also wound me up that one minute she’s openly saying how she’s still learning how to trot?! Then jumping the poor thing and interpreting the horse rushing on landing as being keen! But then this is why I don’t follow novice accounts as they wind me up ha
Oh the learning to trot 🙄 She’s learning to trot for months! I had kids and adults at my last yard nailing the rising trot after 5 lessons. I love the novices and beginners, I used to teach so I get a great buzz seeing people improve but whoever is teaching her is just not helping at all.

littlelessbloom

Does anyone follow overoxers? I just found her on my explore page and she’s actually looking like she’s such a neat little rider.

hosslife

I think she’s deleted her moany stories now 🤣🤣🤣 so hypocritical it’s untrue. Why can’t people see through it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wonder why she’s deleted those 🤔😂

all her stories are fucking Ads!
what makes me laugh too..... putting #notanad. Doesn’t mean it’s not an AD😂🙈

you are advertising the product whether you paid for it or not is irrelevant 🙄

And it’s her mouth that gets me, I don’t know, it’s weird 😆

And I get that she really loves Vossi but they aren’t a good fit. She needs one that’s a bit older and more established.
Yep not really sure what’s going on there

just seen the recent you tube and advertising kids horse stories ..... that’s about your intellect level Charlotte 😂 carry on

Fendrel

Chatty Member
I was hoping she would go back and get more lessons but it remains to be seen if this trainer is a one time use and then dropped like the rest. She still seems to be really chasing him through the grids. Though I do believe she's made good progress recently.

I don't see what's wrong with being an allrounder rather than going all out for one thing and then all out for the next. But yes the constant sponsorships of brands she's never used before is a bit old. It just makes her seem like she'll promote anything she can get and not really care whether it's something she actually uses. She had a whole peacock set for her one XC trip she's done previously as well now that's non existent
Nothing wrong at all with being an all rounder but that’s not what she is. She doesn’t sj then it’s never jumping again, dressage is the new passion when that wasn’t enough it was dropped and she went back to jumping now it’s xc. It’s just like when she kept changing yards.

Did she break up with the bf? He wasn’t in the last few videos I watched.