Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually watched the vlog and would have hated to have been out with Tina. One minute panicking and telling everyone to slow down and the next winding him up. I’m sure she does it for the camera and views. She was so disappointed her fall was after her go pro died and I think that says it all 😣

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen about Emeraldd.sj and her boyfriend on Facebook?? He’s sold a horse looking emancipated😳☹
God it’s awful. The state her horses are in is shocking. Absolutely disgusting. Not to mention her greg she showjumps looks lame behind. No excuse hope they never sell another horse again! Feel sorry for the horses still in her care

Reactions: 2
I liked Tina, thought she was OTT sometimes but harmless. Her attitude in that story stinks. She’s been called out and is somehow twisting it round on us. And then making it very, very obvious she reads on here. Hi Tina.

Reactions: 11
Bit off topic, but what are everyone’s opinions on @lily.equestrian? She’s been pretty controversial in the last 18 months or so.
Personally am not a huge fan. I find that she’s really stuck up. The American gun comment was not called for and should not have been said to someone just because she doesn’t support their political opinion(I’m not a trump supporter either but still respect those who are)

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind Tina most of the time. Occasionally her persona comes across as a bit ‘put on’. But this post on her story has pissed me off. You can’t go from saying you’ve apologised to someone (indicating you knew you were in the wrong) to this. Can’t speak for her DMs but I’ve seen no hate on this thread regarding it. I’ve only seen facts and opinions. Classic move of someone with a large following. Act the victim and wait for your fans to flock to your defence.

I feel she’s had a lot of unnecessary hate in the past but this isn’t one of those times. Agree with the people who’ve said she’s acting up for the camera in the vlog. Some of the situations they all ended up in on the fun ride were so clearly avoidable.

If anything, I feel Emily was the only one behaving responsibly and attempting to keep control. On a youngster no less!

I would’ve hated to have encountered their group if I were there that day.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
We’ve been told to calm down 😂. Honestly I actually think she likes the attention here so she can have the pity party after
Oh poor Tina being called out for acting irresponsible. I have nothing against someone using their phone while riding but you need to be aware of your surroundings and in control and from what I gather neither of those things where happening. Might just have to watch the vlog now to see how bad it actually was.

Reactions: 6
I just looked and I can only see her talk about her business on her page once when she announced she moved. I’ve followed her for a few years now, not paying overly close attention but I have always enjoyed her content and watching her produce young horses, I became more interested when she spoke about navicular due to my horse also getting diagnosed with it recently. She seems to know what she’s doing enough yet also fully acknowledge she’s still an amateur. I’d be proud too if I were her, I don’t come from a horsey family either and it’s refreshing to see an ‘influencer’ that’s actually had to work for what they have and not rely on parents money.
I quite liked lily equestrian, and felt bad for her when her horse was lame. However, after having months off, she jumped on and in her first ride was walk, trot and cantering!!!! How ANYONE can think that's an appropriate was to rehab is beyond me. It should have had months of progressive build up work. Poor horse

Reactions: 6
Oh poor Tina being called out for acting irresponsible. I have nothing against someone using their phone while riding but you need to be aware of your surroundings and in control and from what I gather neither of those things where happening. Might just have to watch the vlog now to see how bad it actually was.
Report back. I want to know, but cba to watch 🤣🤣

I’ve watched her for a while but I actually found her through watching Meg. My feelings are, she became a bit of a ‘name’ off the back of being on All Stars back when Equestrian Vloggers/Influencers weren’t really a thing. But since that genre has taken off she’s sort of been left behind because she has the one horse and competes for fun whilst having a FT job. And that’s fine. But I’ve noticed lately all of her vlogs contain some kind of drama for entertainment, usually of her own making. She’s getting left behind and has been surpassed by people who started YT much later than her. But if horses aren’t your life day in and day out then it’s hard to maintain a solid level of content. I feel for her tbh, however I am not on board with the dramatics both on YT & IG.

Reactions: 1
I don’t mind Tina most of the time. Occasionally her persona comes across as a bit ‘put on’. But this post on her story has pissed me off. You can’t go from saying you’ve apologised to someone (indicating you knew you were in the wrong) to this. Can’t speak for her DMs but I’ve seen no hate on this thread regarding it. I’ve only seen facts and opinions. Classic move of someone with a large following. Act the victim and wait for your fans to flock to your defence.

I feel she’s had a lot of unnecessary hate in the past but this isn’t one of those times. Agree with the people who’ve said she’s acting up for the camera in the vlog. Some of the situations they all ended up in on the fun ride were so clearly avoidable.

If anything, I feel Emily was the only one behaving responsibly and attempting to keep control. On a youngster no less!

I would’ve hated to have encountered their group if I were there that day.
Then why read here!!! Why are you here Tina? Put yourself out there so publicly then people are going to have something to say whether we are happy people or not. It’s entertainment. It’s life. People who know you probably say much worse behind your back. Keep throwing that pity party for yourself.
This really irks me, they want the praise, the fans, the free stuff but can’t take constructive criticism on the chin. Everyone here is being very reasonable, no one is being mean. You acted irresponsibly and got called out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have just watched the vlog and here are my thoughts:

1. Addie is a sweetheart. For a baby, she’s so well-behaved. Most babies I know would go when everyone else leaves them behind or would HATE another horse cantering up their bum
2. My pony would act similar to Banksy - the excited, wanting to go. However, I probably wouldn’t try and canter steadily behind someone. I would go at the front and just get it out of him because when Banksy had had a blast, he seemed to really settle down. Yes you can’t gallop everywhere, especially in a group, but pop him at the front and stop holding onto him so much
3. Tina reminds me of that kid at Pony Club who would always tell you how naughty and difficult their pony was, even if you didn’t care or ask

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I quite liked lily equestrian, and felt bad for her when her horse was lame. However, after having months off, she jumped on and in her first ride was walk, trot and cantering!!!! How ANYONE can think that's an appropriate was to rehab is beyond me. It should have had months of progressive build up work. Poor horse
In fairness my horse also had to have time off for navicular and my vet told me only walk and canter for the first two weeks! All vets do it differently and it sounded like she was following vet advice, I wouldn’t personally do it off my own back but I do trust my vet so I listened to them and my girl has come back well

Reactions: 4
It's literally gone from "I was in the wrong and I apologise", to
"You're all negative nellies" and that we're unhappy people- Because she was held accountable for her actions as a public figure.
All I saw was genuine critique for her actions and she's blown it up to act like people are just hating on her for the sake of it. When you become a popular figure you have a responsibility to behave in a responsible way. And not act like a baby about it when you get called out on your tit. It's really that simple.

Reactions: 9
It's literally gone from "I was in the wrong and I apologise", to
"You're all negative nellies" and that we're unhappy people- Because she was held accountable for her actions as a public figure.
All I saw was genuine critique for her actions and she's blown it up to act like people are just hating on her for the sake of it. When you become a popular figure you have a responsibility to behave in a responsible way. And not act like a baby about it when you get called out on your tit. It's really that simple.
It’s also the fact she’s trying to act like she wasn’t winding Banksy up. She was holding him back and that tends to wind up excited horses. Yes I get she can’t just go galloping off but I’d personally get trotting straight away to settle a horse thats wound up. But tbh as long as she isn’t upsetting horses that arn’t in her group then Banksy being a bit of a twit is absolutely no issue at all mine would be exalty the aame in that situation so I can’t say to much about how she shouldn’t be there or she should have better control.

There were worse comments on the Facebook post then there were on here but tattle gets the blame

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.