Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s comments like that that give us a bad name. Disgusting person whoever you are to upset her like that. It’s one thing critiquing an influencer, it’s entirely another to tear someone down like that and cause such upset. No one deserves that.

Reactions: 15
And it’s comments like that that give us a bad name. Disgusting person whoever you are to upset her like that. It’s one thing critiquing an influencer, it’s entirely another to tear someone down like that and cause such upset. No one deserves that.
I absolutely agree. Also just have to say - in regards to riders weight, I have posted in regards to what I feel is a welfare issue. However, to go after someone who is very clearly of a normal, healthy weight and who is taking the steps to be her best and improve her riding and pushing through confidence issues and comfort zones - well it's just nasty isn't it.

Reactions: 15
Whoever wrote that wanted Jess to read it before today and I’m so glad she didn’t. Take about trying to tear someone down.

Reactions: 9
I absolutely agree. Also just have to say - in regards to riders weight, I have posted in regards to what I feel is a welfare issue. However, to go after someone who is very clearly of a normal, healthy weight and who is taking the steps to be her best and improve her riding and pushing through confidence issues and comfort zones - well it's just nasty isn't it.
Even if Jess wasn’t a “normal healthy weight” calling her a fat bleep is uncalled for. She isn’t causing her horse any issues at the weight she is. Calling someone out on their weight when they are to big for their horse is one thing especially when the horse is also overweight making it a welfare issue, but to say it to purposefully upset someone is another.

Reactions: 7
Oh look, I do too. The 20% rule is there for a reason, the horse comes first but life on the buckle is in no way fat or too heavy for her horse. Broke my heart seeing her upset like that.

Reactions: 6
We all like a bit of gossip but I’m not here for that nasty tit. People like that are lashing out cos they’re not happy with their own lives. Feel heart sorry for Jess after seeing her reaction to reading it.

Reactions: 9
We have such an elitist culture around horses/equestrianism. Comments like that drive people away, or confirm to the general public that we are all stuck up or whatnot.

Reactions: 4
We have such an elitist culture around horses/equestrianism. Comments like that drive people away, or confirm to the general public that we are all stuck up or whatnot.
Good point. I read an article recently about eating disorders in the equestrian community. We are up there with ballerinas. There’s such huge pressure to be thin and have that elegant look whilst riding. I’ve always felt that pressure .

Reactions: 3
Completely uncalled for comment about Jess.

I know we have discussed RTG but have not called her a fat bleep. We have also spoken about it due to welfare concerns for her horse and the

Jess is neither fat or too big for her horse.

eating disorders are very prevalent among the equestrian community, I can vouch for that.

We all have opinions on people but let’s try and keep it respectful.

Reactions: 7

I know we have discussed RTG but have not called her a fat bleep. We have also spoken about it due to welfare concerns for her horse and the

eating disorders are very prevalent among the equestrian community, I can vouch for that.

Me too. Stuff like that is so triggering.

Reactions: 2
No

No one has called RTG a bleep because she doesn’t come across as one, she seems a lovely girl who loves her horse. Jess isn’t a bleep either some may think she is a wish influencer but she most certainly doesn’t come across as a bleep on her social media. Possibly a bit a of a loud mouth but theres nothing wrong with that.

Consider yourself a bleep too for liking the original hateful bleep's comment (that's since been deleted... Shitebag alert).... If there was an option of which kind of bleep to be - I'd far rather be a fat bleep than a horrible bleep, the latter in which you two seem to be!
I didn't like the comment?

Reactions: 1
Comment wasn't needed at all. Maybe jess should concentrate on all the comments backing her up than the nasty witch one. I really like her account, her little boy is the cutest

Anyone know what happened to Dun and Blonde? She just suddenly stopped posting on IG?

Yep, and I’m assuming you/curtain on the wall are really pleased 🙄🙄.

I think tattle is a place where things can be discussed and shared but childish name calling for the sake of it seems just silly….
I didn't say I was pleased? I Didn't even know who she was before I looked her up and saw she had shared it

Reactions: 1
Note to self: Don't get triggered by comments and reply without reading the rest of the thread to see people replying the same thing once you've posted 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.