Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel even more sorry for Emily having watched her recent vlog of the fun ride? She even says a few times that she's worried about poor Addie tiring if she kept going at the rate they were going! Tina looks like a friggin eegit flying around the place out of control!!

Reactions: 14
I’ve recently realised on Instagram that there are people who are out consistently doing well and working very hard for their results but people don’t seem to like that? Why is that
I haven’t seen that at all. Comment sections of the influencers I follow are always very positive, especially on those who graft.

Who else is controversial?
We haven’t discussed Erin Williams in a while, she’s usually controversial 😂

Reactions: 3
I just caught up with wimpyeventer's latest post and I can't believe how much she's pulling on poor pea's mouth!!

Reactions: 2
She was the only one in the class! View attachment 1197008
Does it matter how many where in the class? She made the effort and turned up and if she got a decent score then let her be happy she won. She may be a bit OTT and annoying sometimes but no need to sap her joy.
I just caught up with wimpyeventer's latest post and I can't believe how much she's pulling on poor pea's mouth!!
Sady there are numerous riders like that, that seem to haul on the horses mouth for balance. If you aren’t balanced enough to not rely on your hands for jumping you should either not be doing it or not have any reins. I’m sure instructors have threatened people I’ve had lessons with, with undoing the reins so if they had to much of a hold the reins would come off the bit.

Anyone else feel even more sorry for Emily having watched her recent vlog of the fun ride? She even says a few times that she's worried about poor Addie tiring if she kept going at the rate they were going! Tina looks like a friggin eegit flying around the place out of control!!
I’m curious as to what ads where on the vlog as she said she removed them, I’ve not had a chance to watch yet. But I don’t think Spritey helped with that winding her up in the field but if you go out as a group and one person is concered their horse may struggle then you bloody well cater to that horse. She’s a baby that had been galloping round that morning so if Em thought they needed to take it a bit steadier and they didn’t then that is selfish on their part.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for Em on that "fun" ride. The others just tanking off and honestly not far off from bullying her and telling her what to do with her young horse - I would've been so upset!

Reactions: 12
She was the only one in the class! View attachment 1197008
No, that’s nasty - I’m not the biggest fan of LOTLR but it’s absolutely no secret that Tina struggles with the Dressage phase. Good for her going out and doing it. Who doesn’t enjoy getting a pretty rosette, it is a confidence boost and it feels nice to get some tangible reward for something you know doesn’t come easy.

Reactions: 15
LOTLR, I honestly can’t stand the girl, but she’s not claiming loads were in her class? She’s just posted a photo saying she had a good day! Who cares if entries were low. It’s hardly within her control!

I really don’t enjoy the people on here who seem to create a tattle account to target one person.

Reactions: 16
Yeah I don’t think it matters how many were in the class. Tina has always said she struggles with the dressage phase. They are both really capable and it’s good to see them out doing pure dressage and working on ironing out things before eventing. Don’t go bringing anyone down for trying to improve themselves.

Reactions: 11
Having fun is most important! I hope if Tina does watch the site she notices people do defend her when it's justified.

Reactions: 10
Having fun is most important! I hope if Tina does watch the site she notices people do defend her when it's justified.
I bet I don’t get a mention on her story for defending her 😂
It’s ok Tina. I’m happy for you, no need to mention me 😊 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also felt sorry for Emily, she kept saying hold up guys 🥺 those aren’t the kind of people you want to go out riding with, especially on a youngster. Just came across as really selfish.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I bet I don’t get a mention on her story for defending her 😂
It’s ok Tina. I’m happy for you, no need to mention me 😊 lol
Neither will I. I bet no mentions are posted apart from the bad ones. 😂 calling someone out for acting irrisponsible which tbf to her she aplogised for or having an opinion of how many ads they have or how they act is one thing but to make a jab at them to be nasty isn’t really on. It does look like she got 70% in one of them which is a very good score regardless of whether there is 1 or 100 in the class. And I’d bouncing off the walls with happiness with that score.

Reactions: 4
I also felt sorry for Emily, she kept saying hold up guys 🥺 those aren’t the kind of people you want to go out riding with, especially on a youngster. Just came across as really selfish.
Again I second this. Felt so very sorry for her. Never seen such a selfish bunch in my life!

the one on the big bay giving out the advice too which made her come across as an arse. Poor horse poor emily.
Don’t think either of these vlogs did Tina any favours. Just made herself look selfish and arrogant.

also pet peeve. People who say they only post on their instagram account as a daily journal for them to look at then ask what content people want to see 🤔 so you want to be an influencer then and it’s not a personal journal 🙄

Does it matter how many where in the class? She made the effort and turned up and if she got a decent score then let her be happy she won. She may be a bit OTT and annoying sometimes but no need to sap her joy.

Sady there are numerous riders like that, that seem to haul on the horses mouth for balance. If you aren’t balanced enough to not rely on your hands for jumping you should either not be doing it or not have any reins. I’m sure instructors have threatened people I’ve had lessons with, with undoing the reins so if they had to much of a hold the reins would come off the bit.

I’m curious as to what ads where on the vlog as she said she removed them, I’ve not had a chance to watch yet. But I don’t think Spritey helped with that winding her up in the field but if you go out as a group and one person is concered their horse may struggle then you bloody well cater to that horse. She’s a baby that had been galloping round that morning so if Em thought they needed to take it a bit steadier and they didn’t then that is selfish on their part.
Taking a baby out with older horses that are fitter and have more stamina, they probably needed a plan that worked for them all. At the end of the vlog they all seemed happy, I guess that’s all what matters. Emily fell off her horse and Tina fell of her friends horse, that’s all part of riding horses isn’t it! If you cant be happy watching there vlogs then don’t follow them! I know I have stopped following a lot of vloggers now, and I don’t need to see there content, save it for the ones that’s do.

Reactions: 4
Taking a baby out with older horses that are fitter and have more stamina, they probably needed a plan that worked for them all. At the end of the vlog they all seemed happy, I guess that’s all what matters. Emily fell off her horse and Tina fell of her friends horse, that’s all part of riding horses isn’t it! If you cant be happy watching there vlogs then don’t follow them! I know I have stopped following a lot of vloggers now, and I don’t need to see there content, save it for the ones that’s do.
Then why would we bother with Tattle? This is the whole point of the site. This is the second time you’ve told us to unfollow people if we don’t like them. Personally, I don’t follow people I don’t like but a lot of users do and that is what tattle is about. There’s plenty of positives on here, we don’t constantly slate influencers. I like Tina but users here have made valid points about the vlog. If you went on any other thread here saying that, you would be lynched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched Emily’s vlog and you can really tell she was annoyed at them just cantering off at every bit of grass they touched. Also I agree that the woman on Boris would’ve irritated me so much and I would’ve told her where to go if she was pressuring me to jump something I didn’t want to on a baby. Emily and Addie did very well

potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
potentially unpopular opinion, does anyone else find Fairfax and favour cringey? I recently went to a local country show and literally 80% of the girls and women there had some form of (white) jean and regina boot combo! I used to love them but feel they're everywhere now, its like the ugg boot trend😂
It’s the same at winter race meets. You’re nobody without a FairFax bag boot combo and then a tweed hat. Any race meet I attended over the winter months was just a walking advertisement for them. I don’t know how you could pick a best dressed winner, they all look the same 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.