Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think riding with rhi was sold a dodgy horse or have I just lost that much faith in humanity I think everyone is out to scam other people?
This perfectly proves my point about the post a few above re the 5yr old pts for navicular (and other undisclosed things!)

A novice first time buyer like Rhi ends up with a lame horse - I know there is undoubtedly far more to it than that but it’s the pointI was making above.
I know it’s not always the case but as she has only had the horse a year and it’s been one thing after another (according to tattle, I do not follow her, never have).

Reactions: 1
This perfectly proves my point about the post a few above re the 5yr old pts for navicular (and other undisclosed things!)

A novice first time buyer like Rhi ends up with a lame horse - I know there is undoubtedly far more to it than that but it’s the pointI was making above.
I know it’s not always the case but as she has only had the horse a year and it’s been one thing after another (according to tattle, I do not follow her, never have).
She must have had him vetted but that won’t pick up the he’s had his joints injected due to arthritic changes. So unless she had him X-rayed there would have been no chance of a vetting picking that up. Obviously I know thats not the only reason for lameness but it would be a good reason as to the lameness being a historical issue and him having previous to her owning him.

Reactions: 2
and the “I hated being a livery!” Some of us don’t have a choice Charlotte🙄
Thing is, I love being on livery. I have found a great yard where everyone gets on (the majority of the time) and even if I won the lottery, I don’t think I’d move my boy. There are good liveries out there and she’s putting a bad name to livery yards. I don’t know, she’s just so tone deaf and spoilt, not living in the real world at all!

Reactions: 6
Thing is, I love being on livery. I have found a great yard where everyone gets on (the majority of the time) and even if I won the lottery, I don’t think I’d move my boy. There are good liveries out there and she’s putting a bad name to livery yards. I don’t know, she’s just so tone deaf and spoilt, not living in the real world at all!
I absolutely hate livery. I’m on a yard where everyone (except me) lives there horses out so 99.9% of the time I’m there on my own and I love it. Would absolutely love a place of my own but doubt that’ll ever happen 😂

Mayne she was the problem not the actual livery yards 🤔🙈

Reactions: 4
Mayne she was the problem not the actual livery yards 🤔🙈
I mean, she is the common denominator. Imagine being on a yard with her though!

I absolutely hate livery. I’m on a yard where everyone (except me) lives there horses out so 99.9% of the time I’m there on my own and I love it. Would absolutely love a place of my own but doubt that’ll ever happen 😂
I guess it is a personal preference (saying that, I was on an awful yard before moving to my current one - care of the horses and the facilities were second to none but the YO was neurotic and the couple of the other liveries just made life hell), but my point was that she’s basically saying all liveries are bad and saying to get your own place. Not everyone can afford it or even wants to do that.

Reactions: 3
What is wrong with Woody now? Last I watched her he had mud fever and had a foot ulcer.

I would hate to be on a yard with Charlotte. She is the common denominator for sure. She doesn’t like taking advice from anyone but is quick to have a paddy when things aren’t going right and takes it out on Vossi’s teeth, yanking on that bit. I bet she has tantrums on the daily. I don’t know, she just comes across a bit of a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 7
I love my yard. Don't get me wrong I've been on nightmare yards but hasn't everyone. Though if I won the lottery I'd definitely buy a house with land so he's outside my door and I would have an excuse to get another for a companion. Not sure the OH would agree though lol!

I love my yard. Don't get me wrong I've been on nightmare yards but hasn't everyone. Though if I won the lottery I'd definitely buy a house with land so he's outside my door and I would have an excuse to get another for a companion. Not sure the OH would agree though lol!
It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask permission. And obviously the companion would need it’s own companion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly I wasn’t thrilled to see the beddown ambassador programme coming back. If I remember, last year’s programme dragged on for ages and became annoying to watch story after story from applicants every day.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I wasn’t thrilled to see the beddown ambassador programme coming back. If I remember, last year’s programme dragged on for ages and became annoying to watch story after story from applicants every day.
Is that you Jess? 😂😂 I knew exactly who she was on about as soon as I saw her story and I don’t even follow bed down.

I unfollowed everyone who took part in it. Why couldn’t they bloody see what’s going on. Anything for a bit of free bedding…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.