Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What?! She’s not fat. Can’t say I paid any attention to her ability but I wouldn’t consider her fat.
Neither would I! There is nothing wrong with her weight, ok she’s not a a skinny tiny dot but is no where near fat Jim is more than cabable of carrying her weight. And if you think she is fat RTG must be so far off the obese scale she’s in outer space.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

littlelessbloom

I liked Tina, thought she was OTT sometimes but harmless. Her attitude in that story stinks. She’s been called out and is somehow twisting it round on us. And then making it very, very obvious she reads on here. Hi Tina.

horsey1234

It seems so sad that potentially if he wasn’t out competing he wouldn’t have died of a heart attack. Puts in all in perspective what we ask these horses to do for us.
He absolutely adored XC and I think you could say that not taking him competing and keeping him at home in a stable not doing any intensive work wouldnt have given him the quality of life he had. He was 19 and although it’s sad he doesn’t get the retirement he deserves, equally he’s had a wonderful life doing a job he clearly loved.

Nettlebelle2

I have, I've been on here for long enough to know which are the savage threads shall we say🤣🤣
I'm glad I didn't post in the end, as it seems we have an exact replica of what I mentioned in my first post happening today by the looks of it - defensive posters claiming bullying/trolling when actually people should be allowed to discuss on a public forum which is primarily known for gossip... They say 'don't follow them then' well by the same logic - don't come on tattle if its offensive to you.

(none of this is about you btw, just glad I didn't name anyone today as there's lots of drama on this thread today)

It was myself that wrote the following:

But I didn't name names at all.

And nope it's not jess/on the buckle, I've no idea who that is.
So what if you’re lynched. The die hard followers just want to shut the conversation down, have the conversation you want to have , that’s what the site is for.

• Heart

Spearo11

One of my favourite accounts to follow who is by no means an equestrian influencer but a bloody olympian! Laura Collett. There is absolutely no denying how much of a fantastic rider she is! I love watching her videos, always shows the "bad bits" that a lot wouldn't show and turns it into something rather refreshing.

• Heart

Jenievous

Chatty Member
You could tell in her voice how upset/pissed off she was. I think she was more pleased at Addy’s behaviour than anything else. I also started to watch her cross country vlog and it looks like she’s had her confidence knocked a bit. Hopefully it’s just a little blip as she is a good rider and more than capable of bringing Addy on. I think she just needs a couple of good jumping sessions to get her confidence back.
Her "friends" did her no favours upsetting Addie and then bullying Em over a jump she didn't want or need to do again. I also feel like Addie might not have stopped in such a sharp manner if at all if they'd not wound her up and overstimulated her by cantering off all the time and pissing about right behind the jump making her wait as that will have definitely gotten into both Em and Addie's head.
I feel for her because she's the best rider of that bunch by a million miles and it would be a shame for them to have wrecked her confidence when it wouldn't have otherwise happened.

• Heart

Spearo11

Soooo Mark Todd…. 😬 thoughts?
Absolutely appalling!! Hope that video is shared far and wide and the appropriate actions are taken. Just disgusting. I believe it happened in 2020 and wasn't piste duntil now but either way - it needed addressed and the length of time it took her to post the video shouldn't even be questioned I don't think. For an equestrian of his calibre, to openly do that to a horse is just downright disgusting and for the people who cheered, I hope they hang their heads in shame cheering a TERRIFIED and beaten horse. Utterly disgusted.

mdre1

However I bet for Meg it's a time thing which I understand as the extent of vlogging, social media and running several horses including one building up to badminton is a lot on her plate.
If she calls it badMINGton one more time… and breathe

• Haha

Nettlebelle2

Yeah calling people out on adverts and PR products. But you're not calling anyone out that they've over horses themselves, you're deliberately posting things for the sake of it knowing that these influences regularly look on here.

I'm all for the black and white with paid ads and what not, but I do not agree with the bashing of people that are trying to enjoy their horses and sharing their stories. It's almost cancel culture and comments made could want people not to ride again. Imagine if the boot was laced up on your foot
No one is forcing influencers to be here. If you’re here and see something you don’t like then that’s on you. Just stay off tattle if you can’t take the heat. We’re not going anywhere 😘
Besides, this thread is very tame and so much positive stuff has been said about these influencers. When you have a large audience, not everyone is going to think you’re the shit.

littlelessbloom

Charlotte’s constant saddle saga is also annoying me. I don’t understand why she thought he needs a dual flap as opposed to a monoflap after trying ONE on ONE TIME. It’s likely not the longer girth but the fit of the actual saddle. Also she seems very intent on getting a fancy saddle make. Surely the best saddle for your horse is one that fits him?? I struggle with saddles because my pony is a 16.5in, I am 5ft3 and he is funnel shaped - very, very difficult to fit a saddle to. But I would buy any saddle if it meant he was comfortable, I wouldn’t worry about it being Prestige or Albion or whatever. Stop trying to pigeon-hole him into a saddle make.

littlelessbloom

I think I said it before but Tina gives me real entitled pony clubber vibes when she talks about how crazy and “wired” Banksy is. She definitely winds him up (for views, who knows). I’m not saying he is easy, but we have seen Sam and Emily, and even Meg and Lucy, ride him with very little issues.

I really like Emily and I think she’s very unconcerned about having a social media life unlike Tina and Meg. She puts the horses first every time and she’s such a good rider. I like how she’s been producing Addie. I don’t think there’s ever any drama with her.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Meg. Sometimes she is great but other times she seems a bit like a child. Her mum does everything for her. It also gets on my nerves when they make jokes about the height of fences. 90cm may actually be big for some people but sometimes the jokes make it sound as if 90cm is nothing, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 10

hosslife

This seems a bit unnecessary and I don’t understand the correlation? I have 10k worth of equipment in my bag and people are jealous of influencers getting free saddle pads. Should we also be jealous that you have the disposable income to spend 10k on equipment? 🤣
Agree this is the most privileged and boastful thing ever from Megan
well done you have purchased 10k equipment that you will write off against your tax anyway and be thankful you have 10k spare to spend on these things.
i like Meg but this job has gone to her head. The people that make you can also break you. Look at the other you tubers that have shown this to be true

be careful or you will loose your fan base that is paying for this indulgent lifestyle

Being influencer is hard work are also words that should never be in the same sentence. Get a grip.

Jenievous

Chatty Member
Having fun is most important! I hope if Tina does watch the site she notices people do defend her when it's justified.

Somersetvibes

Chatty Member
Ok - I am going to say it

I like EMD Eventing.

Her vlog where she was brutally honest about having a youngster was refreshing. And Spritey is a fab pony

ishgirl

Considering she is a vet, I find Holly's horsecare very questionable. I will give her credit where credit is due, and say that she has indeed done a fantastic job with producing Khal. However, I cannot overlook the fact that her horses all lack proper muscle development, especially when you take into consideration the work that they do. She brings them to shows for hours on end on the lorry, without a pick of hay for them. Again, considering she is a vet, you'd think she would be well aware of the risk of ulcers. I agree with a lot of what she does - her management is good in that they are kept barefoot where possible and live out 24/7 year round but I can't help but notice the little things! Also her saddles absolutely never fit, she won it in a raffle online and uses it on all her horses. You are not telling me that Khal, Dali, Fiona and Welbeck are all fitting in the same saddle (and it constantly slips, or lifts up at the back).

Also, her method of bringing horses back into work irks me. She blabs on about bringing them back into work slowly and how important it is, then her first ride in 6 months she's pulling their head into an "outline" (a fake one at that, created by her leaving them tied down with bailing twine in the stables during backing, and lunging alike), w/t/c and jumping within no time at all. Its an injury waiting to happen 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow

dashz

Goodness me there’s been a lot of post deleting! Is that not an unwritten rule of tattle? Why post here if you can’t then take the heat from what you wrote?

Echo everyone else, why come on here when it bothers you so much? And why is LOTB forever posting to stories to encourage people to jump to her aid. She’s not above a bit of trolling herself. I remember the small account Tina hounded on stories for saying that a Yfood shake wasn’t a substitute for not eating all day and Jess jumped on the bandwagon bashing the same girl.

I’ve seen her name mentioned above but not much else about her … ray the goth!! All the comments on her posts are all positives, when you ask me it looks almost abusive the way she rides with heavy seesawing hands and heavy legs… also her and peps aren’t a dream match size wise if that makes sense and sounds non body shaming
Also Lily.equestrian, her yard tour YouTube video is painful, I feel she’s gotten so stuck up lately, and likes everyone to think she’s an incredible business woman already… she would be legally classed as a dealer now as she’s sold a few horses, that means she should be paying tax and adult stuff, along with the whole ‘30 day return’ or whatever amount of time it is for a dealer… I can’t imagine her taking to kindly if someone wanted to return a horse!
First post on here and probably my last, I just needed to rant, and these two seem to not get much attention on here when they bother me the most!
Ray the goth’s account massively offends me, so I don’t really look. Poor pepper is severely overweight in herself and then on top of carrying that extra weight, she’s got to deal with a rider who is far too heavy for her too.

all the comments on her posts are positive because she just deletes any that aren’t and blocks the accounts. She lives in a little bubble

I struggle most with the brands that work with her and the instructors that teach her. But saying anything about it is futile as she doesn’t listen to anyone, so that’s why there’s little about her from me, despite strongly disliking the whole situation.

Last edited:

icedbuns

I would say that investing in your career-be that through equipment, professional examinations, further education etc-is a common thing across many sectors, not just influencing!