Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah that charlotte sorry I should have been clearer. Who did it do newcomers with? The BS name for her round on clip my horse is Bacardi Z and the only thing on its record is a foreign upgrade and Charlotte getting eliminated in the 85cm in 2020.

As for VE squad, Tina is an absolute creature who I can’t stand! She humiliates people and her relationship with her bf (who could be her dad) gives me the right ick 😂 when I followed her, he permanently looked like he hated life. He’d be quite clear in asking not to be filmed too, but she’d just film him anyway!

Meg I used to not mind but I started to go off her when she manipulated kids into buying her badges at the horse auction! Then lately she just seems to miss the mark again and again.

Lucy I don’t know anything about really so can’t comment.

Emily just seems to be Tina’s doormat! I don’t understand the dynamics of their friendship and it seems to be very one sided.

BUT do you know who I do like? Adventuresofmegatron. Thought I’d throw in some positivity! She just seems to really care about doing what’s best for Mega and I really rate that
Elizabeth Lutener, think charlotte even interviewed her at one point on her YouTube. I think if you search the horse into youtube you can find a video of it! I’ve definitely seen it as a friend showed it to me and we couldn’t believe it was the same horse

Reactions: 1
I’m not a fan of the VE squad, they all come across a bit entitled when together. Imagine booking hospitality at HOYs when they were there. I like Emily when on her own though and look forward to see her progress with Addie.
I personally like Meg and Lucy a lot and watch their videos. I used to watch Tina but have gone off her a bit lately. Em I think is a lot quieter than the rest and struggled to be seen and heard in the group.

I don’t particularly like when they come together as I think they don’t fit very well together at all. Meg and Lucy do and then em and Tina have obviously been friends before this..

Reactions: 4
I personally like Meg and Lucy a lot and watch their videos. I used to watch Tina but have gone off her a bit lately. Em I think is a lot quieter than the rest and struggled to be seen and heard in the group.

I don’t particularly like when they come together as I think they don’t fit very well together at all. Meg and Lucy do and then em and Tina have obviously been friends before this..
It was like that on the fun ride. They just took no notice of her. If they wher horse lovers they would have listened to Em and not gone galloping off at every opportunity, they would have made sure every one was ok to canter.

Reactions: 7
I don’t watch Em much to be honest, but from what I see of Tina she’s very fussy and seems to make Banksy out to be a lot harder than he actually is? And yes definitely winding him up
That little kid rode and competed him (during vlogmas I think) and had no issues what so ever. She definitely winds him up

Reactions: 5
That little kid rode and competed him (during vlogmas I think) and had no issues what so ever. She definitely winds him up

Completely agree! Emily also rides him beautifully. I think Tina loves the drama footage. I think their old instructor Fred once called out Tina for caring more about the footage than the ride.

Reactions: 8
I think I said it before but Tina gives me real entitled pony clubber vibes when she talks about how crazy and “wired” Banksy is. She definitely winds him up (for views, who knows). I’m not saying he is easy, but we have seen Sam and Emily, and even Meg and Lucy, ride him with very little issues.

I really like Emily and I think she’s very unconcerned about having a social media life unlike Tina and Meg. She puts the horses first every time and she’s such a good rider. I like how she’s been producing Addie. I don’t think there’s ever any drama with her.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Meg. Sometimes she is great but other times she seems a bit like a child. Her mum does everything for her. It also gets on my nerves when they make jokes about the height of fences. 90cm may actually be big for some people but sometimes the jokes make it sound as if 90cm is nothing, if that makes sense.

Reactions: 10
Completely agree! Emily also rides him beautifully. I think Tina loves the drama footage. I think their old instructor Fred once called out Tina for caring more about the footage than the ride.
Do they still have lessons with Fred at all? I don’t tend to watch their youtube so don’t really see their vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Do they still have lessons with Fred at all? I don’t tend to watch their youtube so don’t really see their vlogs.
I think Tina does and think she has been travelling to Cameron B too. Think Emily has the odd lesson with Fred too. Enjoying her journey with Addie. I think she is a talented rider.

Also Just to note I am loving Lucy’s Vlogs with Justine. They are such a great combo and Justine is really good to watch. Ten out of ten.

Reactions: 6
I have a bit of a love hate relationship with Meg. Sometimes she is great but other times she seems a bit like a child. Her mum does everything for her. It also gets on my nerves when they make jokes about the height of fences. 90cm may actually be big for some people but sometimes the jokes make it sound as if 90cm is nothing, if that makes sense.
I’ve never noticed any jokes about the height of fences. What does she say?

She is again missing the mark then as a lot of her audience are gonna feel put down by that. She’s also only ever evented up to BE100?! It’s hardly like she was doing 2* and has had to drop down to 90 ffs

Reactions: 9
What do you guys think of Meg having two foals on the way? At first I was super excited but now thinking about it, do they actually even have any room? And why more babies when she already has three youngsters to bring on? 🤣 I know there current turn out situation is having some in during the day and out at night because not enough stables!

Reactions: 7
I’ve never noticed any jokes about the height of fences. What does she say?

She is again missing the mark then as a lot of her audience are gonna feel put down by that. She’s also only ever evented up to BE100?! It’s hardly like she was doing 2* and has had to drop down to 90 ffs
I tried to find an example but couldn’t be arsed to watch all of her jumping videos. It’s always very sarcastic comments about 90 being “big” - like “this HUGE GINORMOUS 90 fence”. I get that 90 isn’t huge to a lot of people, but her audience are mainly young riders who 90 probably is really big for. I hate this trope that the bigger you jump the better rider you are. If she was WFP or someone making the same comments then yes okay that’s fair - makes me laugh when they are doing videos and they say “small upright” and it’s bloody 110, but to them 110 is small. Maybe I am reading too much into it.

Reactions: 5
Having recently watched LOTLR and EMD Eventings fun ride vlog, I can’t believe that Emily’s so-called friends would treat her like that on a youngsters first fun ride. Cantering off with no warning and not listening to her requests. They were far more interested in just flying about than the welfare of their friend on an inexperienced horse.
The larger girl on the bay talked absolute nonsense, was continuously bossy and and forced Emily to re jump a fence she had jumped successfully after falling off at, when there was absolutely no need. I’m sure that girl did it because she wanted Emily to fall off again. It caused another refusal and Emily got upset. There was no need to re do that fence after the mare had jumped it nicely. The horse is a youngster and learning. They did it successfully, leave it and move on.

I used to find Tina extremely irritating, but had grown to quite like her. However, I was extremely disappointed in her behaviour during that fun ride. She was like the irritating child at pony club constantly screeching about how wild their horse is. Her voice was everywhere.

If I were Emily, who I genuinely think is a very talented rider and seems an altogether nice person with no fake persona, I would not be joining that group again on a fun ride with that lovely young horse. If Addie hadn’t been such a little sweetheart, a serious accident could have happened as a result of their behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What do you guys think of Meg having two foals on the way? At first I was super excited but now thinking about it, do they actually even have any room? And why more babies when she already has three youngsters to bring on? 🤣 I know there current turn out situation is having some in during the day and out at night because not enough stables!
i think she will probably sell Dora and Bryni as they are both too small. Then their old boy, I know he is doing well but obviously he isn’t going to be around forever. And then didn’t they mention selling Millie at some point? Although she is a beauty and so sweet so I wouldn’t be surprised if they keep her. Both her and Bear, although small, are stocky little things so Meg doesn’t look too big on them. But yeah, they are going to have to do some shuffling around as they don’t have the grazing.

I think Tina does and think she has been travelling to Cameron B too. Think Emily has the odd lesson with Fred too. Enjoying her journey with Addie. I think she is a talented rider.

Also Just to note I am loving Lucy’s Vlogs with Justine. They are such a great combo and Justine is really good to watch. Ten out of ten.
Watching Tina’s latest reel they do and it sounds like she had a tatse of her own medicine. Unless she was just acting like she didn’t want to go over the jumps Fred did.

• Heart
Speaking of reels.. what’s the point of LOTB latest reel?! Nobody cares how much you paid for your horse! Doesn’t come over well at all.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.