Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Some people do not have the time, money and space to rehab or retire horses and if their career is their horses, money is a huge factor. A 5 year old horse taking up a stable of field for another 15 years? That’s a lot of money.
I know that sounds heartless of me but I’m just looking at it realistically. Unless you have a lot of money or a lot of land, it’s a decision that you have to make. It’s different if you have had a horse for a very long time and it’s ‘earnt it’s keep’, so to speak.
As I said, I know it sounds heartless of me but as said above, if more people were to do this instead of passing them around then we wouldn’t have so many broken horses being shipped from dealer to dealer and buted up to their eyeballs until an unsuspecting buyer comes along.

Reactions: 14

horsey1234

This seems a bit unnecessary and I don’t understand the correlation? I have 10k worth of equipment in my bag and people are jealous of influencers getting free saddle pads. Should we also be jealous that you have the disposable income to spend 10k on equipment? 🤣
I saw this and it reads like a bit of a dig at the recent posts on Tattle…

Let’s be honest, she gets a lot more free stuff than saddle pads. Numerous Voltaire saddles, Polyjumps, £150 breeches, riding boots, BE entry fees paid for. The gifted stuff over the years probably equates to far more than the value of her equipment. I’m not sure what this post she’s put up is meant to do other than make her followers feel guilty or something? I like Meg but this came across as a bit snarky

also side note not sure it’s wise to be advertising to the world that you’re travelling with £10k worth of equipment in a bag

I guess it depends on how and why it was said. I wouldn’t have called Tina vile but her behaviuor towards Em and Addy at the fun ride was all 3 where as bad as each other and it’s amazing how a different vlog gave a different prospective. I can understand them wanting to gallop off at every piece of grass they came across, I would be the same but I would sure as hell make sure everyone in the group wanted the same and would always let the youngest/unfittest horse dictate the pace. That should have been a very educational outing for Addy and I hope her’s and Em’s confidence hasn’t been knocked because they where both doing so well.
I hadn't watched any of EMD Eventing before but have watched her fun ride vlog just now and honestly wow... I didn't expect it to be that uncomfortable to watch to be honest. I think it's perfectly reasonable to say the behaviour of the others is pretty vile at times? It's nothing but selfish (and potentially dangerous) to canter off when someone has literally said "wait hold on"?! You can hear in her voice that she is trying so hard to stay calm and not bothered by them, but I'd be pretty fuming if multiple times they just charged off having said please dont do that. Not exactly a 'fun' ride when your so-called friends are being really snide and unhelpful, no need to roll your eyes and the pressure someone over a jump when they actually just need a breather and then some calm support/ encouragement.

Also, what's with getting right in eachothers way at jumps? Like, move out the way?!

I'd not want to ride with them. I know at the end Em's like oooh it was soooo fun but I don't really buy it to be honest. She should definitely be proud of her horse, but imagine how nice it would have been to do it with friends who were thoughtful of you and mindful of a young horse.

horsey1234

Please can they all just STOP with the Yfood 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They must have all been paid the big bucks for this brand deal as it is just constant. Nothing more puts me off a brand than one which is pushed on me heavily. How can marketing departments not get this? As far as I’m concerned the constant ads have made me want to avoid them not try them out.

• Heart

ishgirl

Anyone else feel even more sorry for Emily having watched her recent vlog of the fun ride? She even says a few times that she's worried about poor Addie tiring if she kept going at the rate they were going! Tina looks like a friggin eegit flying around the place out of control!!

Nettlebelle2

Taking a baby out with older horses that are fitter and have more stamina, they probably needed a plan that worked for them all. At the end of the vlog they all seemed happy, I guess that’s all what matters. Emily fell off her horse and Tina fell of her friends horse, that’s all part of riding horses isn’t it! If you cant be happy watching there vlogs then don’t follow them! I know I have stopped following a lot of vloggers now, and I don’t need to see there content, save it for the ones that’s do.
Then why would we bother with Tattle? This is the whole point of the site. This is the second time you’ve told us to unfollow people if we don’t like them. Personally, I don’t follow people I don’t like but a lot of users do and that is what tattle is about. There’s plenty of positives on here, we don’t constantly slate influencers. I like Tina but users here have made valid points about the vlog. If you went on any other thread here saying that, you would be lynched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

jnh24

I can’t even believe her response, as people actually didn’t say anything bad about her. They were praising Meg as she comes across as professional with her ads. But, she’s now confirmed what everyone was thinking, she’s obviously doing alright out of the influencing life, as she can afford 10k in equipment… she doesn’t just get gifted saddle pads does she.

I’m glad everyone else thought her story was off the mark, I really like Meg but that story just seemed very out of touch 😫 we have people picking between eating or heating at the moment and she doesn’t like that people are saying her job is privileged 🤣 why do influencers not like saying they are lucky???

greysandbays

I HATE the constant Y food advert. Advertising meal replacement drinks to a mostly teenage audience just seems dangerous in my opinion. Meal replacement drinks have always screamed eating disorder to me, especially with the product name literally being ‘why food’
Please can they all just STOP with the Yfood 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ They must have all been paid the big bucks for this brand deal as it is just constant. Nothing more puts me off a brand than one which is pushed on me heavily. How can marketing departments not get this? As far as I’m concerned the constant ads have made me want to avoid them not try them out.

Reactions: 12

Spearo11

Looks like she's seen the comment and has posted it to her stories
Consider yourself a cunt too for liking the original hateful cunt's comment (that's since been deleted... Shitebag alert).... If there was an option of which kind of cunt to be - I'd far rather be a fat cunt than a horrible cunt, the latter in which you two seem to be!

Lifeonthebuckle

Finally someone that answers with common sense, saddles don't always don't fit because they're too tight and some saddles don't suit riders

thank you!
to clear up any confusion ~ no my honesty around the saddle fitting wasn’t for a new brand deal but to explain why I wasn’t a BA for K&M before the rumour mill started.
the dressage saddle is fine, it’s been altered with high whither panels but that option isn’t available for the jump saddle. As a temporary fix he has a prolite (hence why he can still wear it) it’s not a long term solution.

he can remain in the dressage saddle long term but he needs a new jump saddle and unfortunately you can’t remain a BA for a brand when you use multiple different branded saddles.
Hope that makes sense!

Nettlebelle2

I agree I don’t think they fit well as a group together. bit of a mean girl vibe
I like Meg and Lucy together and even their own vlogs are decent
Tina can not stand she is way too over the top and speaks like a child with her elongation of every word and her constant need to repeat herself.
I like Emily but she needs to break away from Tina in my opinion

what’s peoples views on allyapproved? Can’t make my mind up

dont get this reel at all. She seems far too smug in most of her posts. From a very close source She’s also not a nice person in real life. Big bully and attacks you if you have any differing views to her. false persona online is big with this one
For fear of being accused of being her or her friend or whatever I don't think this is fair at all. These “close sources” always appear on threads without anything specific to back it up. It’s a big accusation to call someone a bully and I would be really upset if someone called me that. I love the bad word as much as the next tattler but I can’t help but feel bad for Jess, I think she is a genuinely lovely person, I obviously don’t know her personally or maybe I’ve missed her being bullish on social media so correct me if I’m wrong. I don’t know, she works hard, she’s a mum, she gets a hard time on here and still keeps plugging away at her influencer stuff. Her content is improving all the time and it’s entertaining. She’s definitely an every day watch for me. There’s nothing wrong with being proud of your achievements, I just didn’t get a smug vibe from her recent posts. I mean the reel today was a bit random but it’s a trend and I figure that’s what they do to get views. Maybe I’m too soft.

horsey1234

More and more of Riding with Charlotte doing ads for things she's literally never used nor shown interest in before.
I’m still a bit confused as to why a brand who produce XC colours would sponsor a rider who has only been XC training twice 🤷‍♀️ it just shows how ridiculous and fake the whole influencer/brand sponsorship stuff is

bea93

I feel so sorry for Em on that "fun" ride. The others just tanking off and honestly not far off from bullying her and telling her what to do with her young horse - I would've been so upset!

No horse is guaranteed a home for life when you sell them. Peoples circumstances change and unfortunately horses can be a casualty of it. Its madness to think Emily would buy her back.

icedbuns

I think the bubble is already starting to burst. I think people are starting to tire of insincere adverts, having the same products pushed in their face, and the narrative of ‘I work so hard to create content for my followers’ as if we are being done a favour when actually they are receiving a lot of products/support/money in return. If you are making money and it’s part of your job/income then just be honest about it, and you can’t keep selling yourself as the ‘best friend next door’ checking out all these products on our behalf.

PS I think this is an issue across all influencing, not just equestrian, and certainly isn’t aimed at anyone in particular!!

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
Yeah I don’t think it matters how many were in the class. Tina has always said she struggles with the dressage phase. They are both really capable and it’s good to see them out doing pure dressage and working on ironing out things before eventing. Don’t go bringing anyone down for trying to improve themselves.

Reactions: 11

Clariecakes

VIP Member
I’m going to throw this out and be prepared to take the flack for it - when I see people constantly being gifted stuff and every story is a #gifted #ad #ba and so on it actively makes me avoid when they are promoting.
Today for me it’s RTG and Equiboodle, I like equiboodle but it’s expensive, but everyone seems to just get given it!
Premier performance supplements are another one, too many people pushing them, being given them etc.

Reactions: 11