Equestrian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you looked up cryptic in the dictionary? Or did you use a thesaurus app to try and give the effect of seeming intelligent? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

if I use a name, thereā€™s no enigma. One cannot be cryptic, where one has named the person in which the comments were made about.

ETA: although, looking at your previous posts, every single one is defending Jess. So either youā€™re some obsessed fan, or, more likely, you are Jess herself and only created the LOTB account on here to try and throw people off the scent šŸ˜‚
Sounds like Jess to me šŸ˜‚. Who has now apparently moved onto tik tok because instagram is full of haters. God help her on tik tok if she gets a video with more than 200 views on. Its savage šŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
At the risk of now sounding savage myself šŸ˜‚ does anyone else think Meg is pushing the boundaries of comfort with Dora. Sheā€™s looking a bit too big for her for my liking! Quite the comparison between the photos at her first show to the event one šŸ˜¬

P.S. If youā€™re coming to lynch me, please wait a couple of hours until after Iā€™ve enjoyed my Easter Sunday roast dinner, many thanks.
Yeah I think she looks a bit tall on her. She has done great with her but she needs to move her on as she would make someone a cracking little pony. Never really sure why Meg just stays to ponies šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø She is a talented rider a bit of a spoilt brat and immature at times but she can ride.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think she looks a bit tall on her. She has done great with her but she needs to move her on as she would make someone a cracking little pony. Never really sure why Meg just stays to ponies šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø She is a talented rider a bit of a spoilt brat and immature at times but she can ride.
I thought that was the plan but I could be wrong.

Reactions: 2
Hi hostile life, we haven't chatted in awhile, I've missed you šŸ¤—
Not sure we ever really chatted and I can say the feeling is not mutual. Not doing your self any favours Jess.
nothing against you personally ,never have ,just dislike your account. Which last time I looked wasnā€™t a crime.

Reactions: 4
Yeah calling people out on adverts and PR products. But you're not calling anyone out that they've over horses themselves, you're deliberately posting things for the sake of it knowing that these influences regularly look on here.

I'm all for the black and white with paid ads and what not, but I do not agree with the bashing of people that are trying to enjoy their horses and sharing their stories. It's almost cancel culture and comments made could want people not to ride again. Imagine if the boot was laced up on your foot
No one is forcing influencers to be here. If youā€™re here and see something you donā€™t like then thatā€™s on you. Just stay off tattle if you canā€™t take the heat. Weā€™re not going anywhere šŸ˜˜
Besides, this thread is very tame and so much positive stuff has been said about these influencers. When you have a large audience, not everyone is going to think youā€™re the tit.

Reactions: 11
Maybe you should read some other threads on tattle. This thread is very tame compared to most
I have, I've been on here for long enough to know which are the savage threads shall we sayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I'm glad I didn't post in the end, as it seems we have an exact replica of what I mentioned in my first post happening today by the looks of it - defensive posters claiming bullying/trolling when actually people should be allowed to discuss on a public forum which is primarily known for gossip... They say 'don't follow them then' well by the same logic - don't come on tattle if its offensive to you.

(none of this is about you btw, just glad I didn't name anyone today as there's lots of drama on this thread today)

Sorry was the first post of a well known influencer who has over horses themselves with a fan base not cryptic? šŸ¤„
That could mean anyone, I'm saying it as a whole.

Yet again people love an anonymous site to bash people yet wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life šŸ¤£

Maybe if you all stopped following these people and giving them views .... oh wait you'd have nothing to moan about then

Thanks for looking at My history, you're very hot on my case detective šŸ•µļøā€ā™‚ļø
It was myself that wrote the following:

I'd love to share my opinions of certain equestrians, but it seems like I'd be lynched for being negative about a certain few who are extremely over-horsed, overrated but with massive 'fan' bases. So nah šŸ˜œ

But I didn't name names at all.

And nope it's not jess/on the buckle, I've no idea who that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have, I've been on here for long enough to know which are the savage threads shall we sayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I'm glad I didn't post in the end, as it seems we have an exact replica of what I mentioned in my first post happening today by the looks of it - defensive posters claiming bullying/trolling when actually people should be allowed to discuss on a public forum which is primarily known for gossip... They say 'don't follow them then' well by the same logic - don't come on tattle if its offensive to you.

(none of this is about you btw, just glad I didn't name anyone today as there's lots of drama on this thread today)

So what if youā€™re lynched. The die hard followers just want to shut the conversation down, have the conversation you want to have , thatā€™s what the site is for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Just shove them on ignore

Reactions: 6

Unnecessary drama today too!

I totally get where your coming from. Its why the bigger influencers come on here then back on instagram to post a sob story of how they are being bullied to gain loads of comments to boost their failing ego.
Sad thing is they cause The drama themselves under different account names on here šŸ™„

If you want to post , post away. Leave out the name people will probably know who it is anyways šŸ˜‰

wtf has gone on today.

Love it or hate it, Tattle is a place to call out any tit that gets posted by influencers who are getting paid to advertise things to us. If we, as the target audience, find issues with the online public content then we have a right to call it out. Remember these people get PAID to post stuff. Itā€™s not a hobby or their personal account. They therefore need to be held responsible for what they post. If there is something dodgy going on - whether it be a crap ad or full on horse abuse - the audience should be able to call it out somewhere. Much like someone can complain to OFCOM about a TV programme. If you choose to put yourself in the public eye and then take money from doing that, you should do so responsibly or otherwise be ready to be called out on it. Instagram doesnā€™t allow this sort of stuff as influencers can manage their comments, so there needs to be an outlet.

By choosing to put yourself in the public eye you also open yourself up to be gossiped about more generally and if you canā€™t hack that, donā€™t post publicly. The gossip on Tattle should be within reason and the majority on this thread I think is. When itā€™s not it gets shut down and called out.

If you have an opinion or want to call something out and you want to share it or ask questions about it, as long as itā€™s not completely horrible, this is the place you can do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If anyone thinks the comments on here are too harsh or too hating, you need to get yourselves over to the many threads about the fitness influencers in Bali!
Some of them are so brutal it makes this look like everyone is being super polite!!

So, moving on. What is Jessā€™ recent reel about? I thought I was pretty up to date with this thread so the ā€œhateā€ is not coming from here, what negativity is she facing? I feel like you have to have a thick skin to put yourself out there and Jess just doesnā€™t have it. I like her account, sheā€™s consistent and her content is good. She is a better rider than she gives herself credit for. She puts the effort in but if the online backlash is getting to her then itā€™s time to re-evaluate. I would think her people pleasing attitude will eventually wear her down. She put her thoughts with an advertisement which makes me think itā€™s not genuine at all and just there to garner publicity but Iā€™d like to take her at face value. Did I miss something on here? When was she slated? Itā€™s not from the drama today as the poster was very clear that that is not who they were talking about.

If anyone thinks the comments on here are too harsh or too hating, you need to get yourselves over to the many threads about the fitness influencers in Bali!
Some of them are so brutal it makes this look like everyone is being super polite!!
Literally any other thread! Jack Monroe gets ripped to pieces on the daily.

Reactions: 7
Hiya. Straight from the horses mouth!
itā€™s genuine, itā€™s exactly how I feel. I donā€™t have a tough skin, first to admit it. I take things personally and Iā€™m reevaluating what Iā€™m doing because I donā€™t get paid. Not that I think if you do get paid you should get tit.

the footage was from today and I have to label it as gifted because it was. As much as some will think itā€™s for engagement itā€™s my reality and I do wear my heart on my sleeve.

for some reason people think Iā€™m another account on here but I promise Iā€™m not.

thanks
Okay, but why are you here? If the stuff posted here upsets you then why look? What you donā€™t know canā€™t hurt you. Or are followers screen shotting and sending them to you because if they are then Iā€™d question their motives. I didnā€™t think that other account was you anyway tbh, itā€™s a common theme on here, not just this thread, I get accused of being different influencers if I have something particularly nice to say about them or defend them, thatā€™s the nature of tattle, users prefer the bad word but itā€™s addictive and entertaining. Tattle is not going anywhere and I just think you spending time here is not going to do you any favours in the long run.

Reactions: 5
Hiya. Straight from the horses mouth!
itā€™s genuine, itā€™s exactly how I feel. I donā€™t have a tough skin, first to admit it. I take things personally and Iā€™m reevaluating what Iā€™m doing because I donā€™t get paid. Not that I think if you do get paid you should get tit.

the footage was from today and I have to label it as gifted because it was. As much as some will think itā€™s for engagement itā€™s my reality and I do wear my heart on my sleeve.

for some reason people think Iā€™m another account on here but I promise Iā€™m not.

thanks
Why are you on here? Again if itā€™s bad for you surely you wouldnā€™t want to give it the time of day.

It looks like you then post to instagram to get the sob story and everyone to then comment how amazing you are. Which ,shocker for you ,but no one is going to tell you your tit on a platform based on how many likes you get šŸ™„

You say you want it to be a personal journey to inspire others then ask for content ideas?

You say you hate drama then ask for assumptions about yourself ?

Confused.com with your account

Reactions: 2
Why are you on here? Again if itā€™s bad for you surely you wouldnā€™t want to give it the time of day.

It looks like you then post to instagram to get the sob story and everyone to then comment how amazing you are. Which ,shocker for you ,but no one is going to tell you your tit on a platform based on how many likes you get šŸ™„

You say you want it to be a personal journey to inspire others then ask for content ideas?

You say you hate drama then ask for assumptions about yourself ?

Confused.com with your account
when have I asked for content ideas?! I asked two days ago if people wanted to see more of our training sessions? If thatā€™s what your referring to. They are recorded anyway for me to look back on, I wanted to know if they would help others? Whatā€™s so wrong with that?

how is asking for assumptions drama?! I donā€™t get tit it my inbox ~ so I donā€™t post drama?

Im confused with YOUā€¦. You say you unfollowed so youā€™ve either re followed me or you look me up? If my account bothers you that much why watch? The same reason as why I probably look on here I guess?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
when have I asked for content ideas?! I asked two days ago if people wanted to see more of our training sessions? If thatā€™s what your referring to. They are recorded anyway for me to look back on, I wanted to know if they would help others? Whatā€™s so wrong with that?

how is asking for assumptions drama?! I donā€™t get tit it my inbox ~ so I donā€™t post drama?

Im confused with YOUā€¦. You say you unfollowed so youā€™ve either re followed me or you look me up? If my account bothers you that much why watch? The same reason as why I probably look on here I guess?!
I look you up usually when stuff is posted on here.

This is probably not the best place for you if you canā€™t take criticism. Not everyone is going to like what you post.
Everyone had defended you on here when the insults were purely that and said it was out of order. Yet you still put the sob story on insta.
Not here to argue with you. I have posted my views, you donā€™t like them and you know what thatā€™s ok too.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m sure wannabeinthegossip is on Insta as something very similar and not surprisingly linked to LOTB.

I do actually like LOTB possibly the most relatable on Instagram, full time job, and keeping a horse on a livery yard is almost unheard of amongst the ā€œbiggerā€ influencers.
LOTLR I had to unfollow too many ads and didnā€™t like how every opinion that wasnā€™t a fawning one became labelled a ā€œhaterā€.
Meg I like and is probably the one whose content I watch the most, 90% of the time I think she is thoughtful about what she puts out to her younger audience. Her newest vlog was sponsored by that YFood (which I do dislike being advertised to young girls and young women) but she did a
d a disclaimer to skip forward in case it was triggering for anyone with an ED. Not perfect but a step in the right direction for that sort of thing.
EMD and Lucy I like equally donā€™t always watch their content but I do enjoy it when I do, they seem like likeable people too.

Donā€™t follow many others but if people want to forge a path as an influencer using their platforms and opinions to flog products and get paid or gifted items for doing soā€¦then be prepared to take a bit of flak. Some comments are way too mean and sometimes youā€™re just not going to like someone or agree with what theyā€™re doing whatever it is. But a lot of it is constructive and valid.

My really unpopular opinion judging from this thread is that I dislike Miri Hackett. I used to like and follow but she started coming across a bit of a preachy, I know all type when actually I donā€™t think her horses get enough turnout and I didnā€™t think breeding from her Welsh mare was a good idea when she couldnā€™t ride one side of it (not that I could but then I wouldnā€™t have a foal from it either!)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.