Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
No wonder a lot of doctors and nurses dismiss or misdiagnose people. You go to the hospital because you have the worst headache in your life and they tell you we cannot scan your head because you will get radiation. Go back to your GP and get a referral for your head. Who knows how long that can take? Could it be cancer, tumour, bleeding, or a burst aneurysm? But who cares right, let’s dismiss them for being a brain queen. Before you say anything this happened to my sister before the pandemic. I know migraine sufferers who are also treated as drama queen in the hospital looking for a drug fix. If someone says their arm hurts they should not worry that it could be a hurt attack?

Studies should be peer reviewed but we don’t always get that.

Hospitals and universities have in the past made some unethical decisions and moves.
Let’s leave it at this huh. I’m sorry this happened to your sister. I’m not here to debate the failings of our healthcare system.

Reactions: 22
So check in Monday depart Sat 1pm. At best it was $1500 and she'd do her own accomodation or if she went with the accomodation it would be $3k. Add that to the Big 4 event that was ONLY $2.5 k for the accomodation, plus wasn't there another week away (just so she could watch netflix on her phone in bed), plus the operation, plus plus, plus. My husband and I have savings and are in our own mortaged home and have three kids and I freak out if a car service costs $700!!! It's not in our budget!!! What am I doing wrong lol!!! This is bizarre!!! The spending!!!!

• Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
If I was paying all that money for fat farm....I mean retreat...wouldn't you want to go somewhere tranquil, where there was no service and genuinely just focus on diet, mental health and exercise for the week. This one she's on makes no sense to me. The fact she has got her phone out on a walk is a no from me and I don't see she will have any real benefits.
Got a pic of her in Geelong!

Attachments

• Haha

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
She needs a lesson in consent. Sage clearly didn't want to be in front of the camera (and more than likely didn't want to be behind it either) but no, consent isn't part of her vocabulary. Imagine if someone made her do something she was uncomfortable with, she'd be crying into her phone to her "community" about how terrible it was

Reactions: 21
Nothing fits her in Zara? And she comes out of another store with…this?!? I don’t know why she’s so insistent on these awkward boob cuts. Don’t people usually try to get their boobs sitting up, perky? Not squashed halfway down their stomach. Combined with the fact that that dress is wayyy too small. Read that again Emmylou, I said the dress is too small, NOT that you are too big. She looks like an overgrown toddler.

Of course she had to throw in that SHE was buying Aaron dinner. Couldn’t just say you invited them for a family meal?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Whiskers1

VIP Member
I've read all your responses and it's occurred to me I don't "hate" follow her.
I "amuse" follow her - if that's a thing!
I don't hate her, if anything i think she's a time bomb waiting to go off and I hope that this whole story doesn't end bad for her.
I don't like her either though 🤷‍♀️😂
I don't understand the exhibitionist stuff, I don't get why you have to wear your undies in a coffee shop or dance on your bed in your period undies with your sex face on. I don't get the contradiction between #confidenceiscontagious but I'll go on 57 different eating plans a year, get my gut lopped off and actually "hate myself even though I say I don't".
Who is she anymore, what's her message?
She is just in it all for the money- literally doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else except herself. Including her kids, Aaron and her extended family, let alone her community.

Maybe I do hate her.......🤔😂

Oh please, do throw on a pair of heels and wear this out - I beg you 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20220217-181621_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Taronga Zoo called…

With a capital C!
Those knees give Sezzy Kearns a run for her money!

She legit opens the story with 'let me tell you, to get a free yoga mat you have to spend a pretty penny'

Fuck up you dickhead. Nobody cares.

Is she readjusting a fungy flap here?! View attachment 1070580
She honestly drops 100 Grams and thinks she needs a whole new wardrobe.

But next week will be on stories snacking half of aisle 4 in Coles again.

• Haha
  • Heart

posty post

VIP Member
Fit into a size 14 comfortably 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂thanks for the laugh I needed today after getting covid exactly 31 days after I last got over it!!!

• Haha
  • Sad

icouldsizedown

So is confidence contagious or are we a diet channel? Are we body positive or are we teaching followers how to lose weight?

how about you treat your 8 week old ringworm before you tell anyone else how or what to eat. She’s so stupid, she has no idea the damage she can cause with these diet stories

• Sick

Limpy Love

VIP Member
FAAARRKK!!
I had to step away from the Cachia thread for a moment as it's exhausting then I check out what LL is up to and she is giving advice on health and nutrition.
I will scream is she starts explaining how to vacuum.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Emmy Loo you didn’t mention your daily protein shakes by Bondi Protien for your new healthy eating programme! What was that…? Oh you only drank it once for the camera.

Also I’m still laughing at the 10cm/10cm/10cm loss! Amazing! Must be the first person in history 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20

poppiepie

I can see it’s already been done, but I did go to the effort of the layout so also enjoy my capture of what I like to call “the slipping of the mask”… truely terrifying. I didn’t listen to the audio so gutted to know that this is the reaction to Sage saying no to being on camera.

I hope aLove grows some balls and fights for full custody, she is a full blown narcissist and I’m genuinely concerned about what her reactions are off screen if she’s comfortable showing that level of intimidation on screen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

sharalandaah

I definitely appreciate the lumps n bumps no photoshop (tho there was that fisheye lens at the bball the other day, but that seemed an anomaly). Even, to some extent, the oversharing re: fungal rashes + massacre periods… bodies are messy and we all have them and there’s something refreshing about having them openly discussed. It strikes me as the kind of thing say Abbie Chatfield might do.. it contributes to lessening silly stigmas + helping people feel less shame abt themselves.

But I one hundo think she does it primarily to be ‘relatable’ to her audience and so build engagement and adoration from her ‘community’. And in this, I find what’s fascinating. The struggling w three kids + health concerns + body changes after babies + feeling down on yourself but trying to love yourself anyway, blah blah is all so ‘typical suburban Mum’. But the swanning about- ridiculously over (and expensively!) dressed- to e-grade ‘celebrity’ occasions, on school nights, several times a week? The increasingly frequent $70 steak dinners (alone) at restaurants? And now- most outrageously of all- the ‘last minute’ popping off alone down to a ‘health retreat’ for a week, DURING the thick of the school term? How on earth is ANY of that relatable to the ‘average Suburban Mum’?! How does she maintain the interest and commitment of her audience? So much of what she does would appear grossly unobtainable to so many watching, and not just because of the financials, but because of the seeming ease with which she can abdicate responsibility for her children on a regular basis. With an ease that is facilitated not just by her (extremely permissive and flexible-seeming!) parenting arrangement, but also by her ready ability to abandon any feelings of guilt for the instability this all creates in their lives. I’m simply , constitutionally incapable of being so blasé abt my son’s feeling and needs and routines and I’d wager a majority of Mums on here are the same

• Heart