Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sarita has had covid recently, she'll have the 'green tick' for a period of time. (I don't follow Sarita so no idea if she's had it or if she is vaccinated).

Edited to add that I just looked at her page and both her and Brodie seem to be out and about at restaurants and events so they must have some proof of something to be able to do this.

Reactions: 1
Sarita and Brodie were very much staying at home when Vic reopened leading me to assume they weren't vaccinated. Then about a month maybe two later Sarita went to the races which she would have had to show proof of vax. Then a few weeks ago they flew to Byron so they either have exemptions or they got vaxxed which I presume they did

Reactions: 3
Do you guys remember when she had a birthday part in geelong, she did not have any friends si ask her groupies to pay for the chance to have dinner with her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarita and Brodie were very much staying at home when Vic reopened leading me to assume they weren't vaccinated. Then about a month maybe two later Sarita went to the races which she would have had to show proof of vax. Then a few weeks ago they flew to Byron so they either have exemptions or they got vaxxed which I presume they did
Interesting!! I couldn't give a toss whether they are or not but they were very vocal anti lockdown, vax, mandate etc and B even went to the protests so I just find it odd that they suddenly are out and about.
Anyway, back to regular programming! 🤣

Reactions: 1
'I just love the new area! Like, um, all the chairs?'

You're doing great sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I believe I heard her say she's wearing zinc. In those screenshots, she looks like a bloated, tanned corpse. I used to think she was attractive. Lately, she's looking like hell.
It’s like her mask is slipping. To me she’s gone from this goofy grot who is quite pretty and charismatic to someone who I truly think needs to take a step back and have a long hard look at herself. The exterior is starting to match the interior now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone else feel like Sage’s attitude is so much like Aaron’s… just defeated and trying to please her/avoid her blowing up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I looked at Gumbuya World’s stories hoping to find ELL doing a bomie but no luck ☹✌

I just to live up the road from there but moved states just before they had finished the massive renovation. Looks pretty good now lol

That's how you make a martini. Made in a classy kitchen by the classy Jules Sebastian.
I like Jules’ platters and recipes she does a great job of making things look nice and presentable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I looked at Gumbya World’s stories hoping to find ELL doing a bomie but no luck ☹✌

I just to live up the road from there but moved states just before they had finished the massive renovation. Looks pretty good now lol

I like Jule’s platters and recipes she does a great job of making things look nice and presentable.
She looks nice and presentable, not like the love myself tit show

Reactions: 2
Anyone else feel like Sage’s attitude is so much like Aaron’s… just defeated and trying to please her/avoid her blowing up
Oh 1000000%!!!! I hope once the teen hormones kick in, he tells her where to shove that phone.

We saw how quickly she turned when he didn’t want to be filmed yesterday, and that’s what she considers appropriate and fine to broadcast to all her followers. I can’t even imagine behind the scenes!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately for Sage she probably sees that and unconsciously and psychologically she treats him as such. He’s become her new whipping boy to humiliate in order to inflate her own ego.
duck…the pressure on that poor kid from performing in the front yard, walking backwards to film her stories, trying to get a turn on the hammer machine and then this morning putting him front and centre of her getting ready at 7am…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.