Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A commercial fitout business called Modular Interiors currently lists its address as 54-58 Gladstone St on its website, which is also the address of EL’s warehouse.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s trying to “slowly lose weight”. Umm you bragged about dropping 10kg in a month, which is neither slow, sustainable or recommended. And you’ve been to TWO fat camps this year and it’s still February. Stop insulting your followers.

Oh and stop preaching your fake body positivity while encouraging disordered eating habits ✌🏻
She can’t keep her stories straight because every day she reads here and has to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im sure she would love to be the next Chyka Keebaugh, but chyka has class and money.

Reactions: 6
A commercial fitout business called Modular Interiors currently lists its address as 54-58 Gladstone St on its website, which is also the address of EL’s warehouse.
Excellent sleuthing! Once again, nothing is as it seems...is this another #collab? I suspect SHE is the one sub-leasing parts of the warehouse and that's why they don't use it at times you would expect her to be there. Modular Interiors did the structural work - it was previously a car detailing workshop - hence the roller door and floor drains. EmmyLou waltzed in with her interior designer and made it "pretty".

Reactions: 7
What happened to all the designer clothing she removed from her home to the warehouse? I remember there where so many racks. Showed us on stories and never again. Said she was going to sell them to her tribe in the warehouse. She sold a few items on Instagram.
She seemed so pleased with herself with a new slave to boss around today. Next she will need a slave to wipe her arse.

The red asos outfit, she couldnt do up the waist and laughs about her $20,000. Stomach that looks like a bowling ball. Idealy i should loose twenty kilo but i have other health issues going on.

“Working from home” is a very generous descriptor for Emmylou 😜
How long will that cleaner put up with her.

Reactions: 1
A cleaner!!! Finally a perfectly suited partnership - if you declare it of course.
Prayers up for the poor cleaner assigned to that dump

The red asos outfit, she couldnt do up the waist and laughs about her $20,000. Stomach that looks like a bowling ball. Idealy i should loose twenty kilo but i have other health issues going on.

How long will that cleaner put up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't you be embarrassed that a cleaning company viewed your 'content' and went "Aha! This will be great before and afters for us!'?

Not our EmmyLou, one less thing for her to do (not that she cleaned already though).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Waaaaay too much chicken in that wrap! Plus the skin. Plus some of the stuffing. Truely delusional.
Here's some weight loss tips.... do the OPPOSITE of what this porky is doing!
I hadn't watched today so went back and watched and was about to reply to you when "no it isn't" then she started to stack the chicken on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so unhinged. Why doesn’t she wash her clothes? She has worn that orange top and the beige shorts non stop it feels like.

So revolutionary with the wraps Emmy! I NEVER thought of making a wrap! How extraordinary. And I NEVER thought to eat slowly - wow. Much weight loss guru. *insert manic cackling menacing laugh and nose scrunch*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do we think that chopping board she has on her bench has ever been cleaned properly? 🤮
I see her cooking everything on it but you need a different board for chicken and all sorts of meat. She clearly hasn’t done her research about that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.