Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely lol-ing at the notion that “we all used to follow her.” Like nah, for me she’s always been a hilarious car crash of a fuckwit I couldn’t look away from 😂

I also don’t reckon she’s anything like Anna Delvey. Emmy’s a mad opportunist, but all her tit products at least exist. She’s not forcing anyone to buy them. ALL influencers are a sad indictment on how utterly lame most adult women are in being ‘influenced’ to believe, act, and buy things they don’t need coz some person they think is interesting/attractive tells them to. The whole notion of influencing is utterly absurd but women lap it up then comment about buying whatever tit their heroes are shilling, hoping that somehow it’ll get them closer to the lives they seemingly find enviable. EL does this particularly well because she’s the exact kid of person who would be easily influenced - lonely, boring, sad, middle age lady with no mates, forever looking for a quick fix to paper over the cracks of her life and desperate for a ‘community’ of fake mates. She is her target audience which is why she resonates so well with them. If she wasn’t utterly unscrupulous and didn’t have hustle, she be just like them, commenting on Bec Judd’s Instagram “Omg where is that lippy from???”, with absolutely no intention of ever buying it, just hoping for a reply to make her feel validated.
Nailed it.
Says more about the "community" needing validation from the influencer, than the actual influencer.
You totally smashed her target audience- she would definitely appeal to herself, well she does anyway, but if she was on the other side of the fence.
Yet tries so desperately hard to be someone she's absolutely not, with spruiking that she shops in "brand" stores.
Cachia is a deadset out and out liar, Ol mate Emmy is a walking, talking, messy contradiction- which is why I think she's so problematic.
Also gives me great entertainment, but not for the reasons she thinks she would 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Absolutely lol-ing at the notion that “we all used to follow her.” Like nah, for me she’s always been a hilarious car crash of a fuckwit I couldn’t look away from 😂

I also don’t reckon she’s anything like Anna Delvey. Emmy’s a mad opportunist, but all her tit products at least exist. She’s not forcing anyone to buy them. ALL influencers are a sad indictment on how utterly lame most adult women are in being ‘influenced’ to believe, act, and buy things they don’t need coz some person they think is interesting/attractive tells them to. The whole notion of influencing is utterly absurd but women lap it up then comment about buying whatever tit their heroes are shilling, hoping that somehow it’ll get them closer to the lives they seemingly find enviable. EL does this particularly well because she’s the exact kid of person who would be easily influenced - lonely, boring, sad, middle age lady with no mates, forever looking for a quick fix to paper over the cracks of her life and desperate for a ‘community’ of fake mates. She is her target audience which is why she resonates so well with them. If she wasn’t utterly unscrupulous and didn’t have hustle, she be just like them, commenting on Bec Judd’s Instagram “Omg where is that lippy from???”, with absolutely no intention of ever buying it, just hoping for a reply to make her feel validated.
Agree, I've never liked her. My friend introduced me to her because she knew I'd find her a laugh

Reactions: 7
Agree, I've never liked her. My friend introduced me to her because she knew I'd find her a laugh
Yep. I never liked her either. I started following/watching just before her surgery, because she had such an active thread on GOMI and then I just couldn’t look away…

Reactions: 6
Yep. I never liked her either. I started following/watching just before her surgery, because she had such an active thread on GOMI and then I just couldn’t look away…
I'm the same! Found her through that Influencers page and she was an absolute train wreck from get go. Entertainment though.

Reactions: 3

I guess it’s her fake it until you make it, even when it’s clear you aren’t going to make it - approach that I would liken to Anna. Emmy has intentionally tried to avoid being labelled an infleuncer.. she thinks she is better than that. Of course we all know different. How many influencers with 100,000 followers do you know that pay someone to film them walking across the street to get their morning coffee or capture them cooking their kids Woolies chicken kebabs for dinner? It’s absolutely ludicrous. What is she trying to achieve? What is her end game? You can shill hello fresh like the next head without all of that fuss.

Reactions: 8
I guess it’s her fake it until you make it, even when it’s clear you aren’t going to make it - approach that I would liken to Anna. Emmy has intentionally tried to avoid being labelled an infleuncer.. she thinks she is better than that. Of course we all know different. How many influencers with 100,000 followers do you know that pay someone to film them walking across the street to get their morning coffee or capture them cooking their kids Woolies chicken kebabs for dinner? It’s absolutely ludicrous. What is she trying to achieve? What is her end game? You can shill hello fresh like the next head without all of that fuss.
I guess if influencing dies and she can’t keep flogging crap online she can fall back one of her 57 different areas of expertise and previous occupations; waxer, stylist, retail assistant, professional skydiver, paramedic, etc etc etc 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found LL through the Cachia GOMI thread but have never followed her.
Her GOMI thread is coming up to 4 years old and has over 500 pages.
At the beginning noone on the thread knew anything about her but she became just another form of entertainment for me.
Although her "quality" of posts have declined over the time her spiralling and manic behaviour keeps me interested now.
I have nothing in common with her nor do I find her the slightest bit relatable.

Reactions: 12
How long has everyone been following Lou?
I found her around the time of the cheesecake recipe fiasco and she manufactured the stalker crap. Never ‘like’ followed her, it was a hate from the get go. She’s kept me well and truly amused for however long that’s been

Reactions: 9
I can see why people find (or found) her relatable, but anyone with critical thinking skills should be able to see that she’s toxic and a fraud. I feel sorry for her followers that believe her fake body positivity and find themselves just sucked deeper into diet culture and disordered eating.

Reactions: 11
Just the life of a Celebrity guys...

duck me, she is nuts.
I don't understand why anyone her size wouldn't wear a proper sports bra to exercise. I know she thinks she's small busted but she's overweight and is still carrying 2 sizeable slabs of meat on her chest that are going to be moving around when she exercises. Look after your boobs EL!

Reactions: 10
Lazylou’s next ‘Michael Course’ outfit. Yet I realise it’s Micheal Kors but Course is how lazylou pronounces it.

Lou will think she is so chic in this out by copying Blake.

Photo is if Nlack at the fall/winter MK show

Lazylou’s next ‘Michael Course’ outfit. Yet I realise it’s Micheal Kors but Course is how lazylou pronounces it.

Lou will think she is so chic in this out by copying Blake.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Those who watched Inventing Anna. I cannot believe they mentioned other scams like the Fyre Festival and Pharma Bro.

Another trailer to another scam artist.
i am so obsessed with this.. and Wework. and the guy in the media with the IcePipe -sorry to go off topic! i felt quite sad for her watching the video today.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.