Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so awful to them that whole week like just being in Sydney for work🙄and not wanting to go home or parent those kids. Vida was pretty young then. See how you can look lazylou when you wear clothes that are made for your shape? I honestly didn’t mind her until around this time too.
It was awful. She was living it up in a hotel room, swanning around shopping and getting her ears pierced and her family were the furthest thing from her thoughts. She also wanted to attend the awards wearing just her undies and a top and was rather surprised when the event coordinator told her no. She's a major exhibitionist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh yes I forgot she wanted to wear her undies. What is wrong with her. It’s not and never has been her size I have the issue with. It’s the crazy outfits and the absolute selfish behaviour she displays. My heart hurts for those kids I’m glad they are with alove but imagine just being dumped for the fat farm of the week. Or some silly indulgence trip.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s not and never has been her size I have the issue with. It’s the crazy outfits and the absolute selfish behaviour she displays.
🙌🏼
Saying it louder for the people at the back (or, you know, fitness influencers who wander in and call us out on things we never said 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh yes I forgot she wanted to wear her undies. What is wrong with her. It’s not and never has been her size I have the issue with. It’s the crazy outfits and the absolute selfish behaviour she displays. My heart hurts for those kids I’m glad they are with alove but imagine just being dumped for the fat farm of the week. Or some silly indulgence trip.
I think those kids must be used to being abandoned by their mother on a regular basis, it's been part of their life since they were born it seems. Poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She wears her cachia pjs out so I see why she looks at satin pjs and things yep outer wear. But they look like pjs, she’s just so desperate to stand out.

I stumbled upon EmmyLou after cruising Australian influencers on gomi. I just got stuck watching her because she’s so ridiculous. The extravagance when it comes to something she wants, the delusion that she’s so close to being offered a tv show. I couldn’t look away. Plus she kind of makes me jealous I’m not that confident but also that I’m a bit better than her coz I’m not an egotistical monster.

Reactions: 6
WHHHYYYYYYY????
I will never get her fascination with walking around in her undies.
I get she thinks it's confidence, we've all said it a million times...

But she just looks bleeping stupid.
It lost its appeal and shock value about the 3rd time she did it.
Retire it Hun.
Along with your crop tops.

Reactions: 18
I've read all your responses and it's occurred to me I don't "hate" follow her.
I don’t hate follow her either because despite the fact that she feels the need to share every aspect of her life online to complete strangers, I don’t ‘know’ her enough to dislike her 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do pity her though and her obvious need for validation from strangers on the other side of a screen .

I think I click on her Insta every so often (I don’t actually follow her) because it both fascinates and disturbs me how people feel the need to share every aspect of their life with complete strangers. I genuinely do not understand the behaviour and believe most who choose to do this have traits of narcissism.

Reactions: 13
Oh my god, we might be mates IRL. I’m ashamed to admit that I told a couple of my friends to follow her. I doubt they are still following her now though. I started following her a really long time ago, like back when her car was breaking down on the way to school drop off and she was working at the nail salon. I’m a pretty discerning person but I do love an underdog narrative. In the beginning Emmy did actually seem like she was a bit of a hustler and like she had some aspirational goals. The first thing I purchased from her was the Frank Green cup.. she had been going on about hers for months and when they wanted to collab with her, it was presented as being a bit of a surprise opportunity. I genuinely thought it was well deserved and I wanted to support her. Then she started releasing more products in the pink and red colour way.. pop sockets, hoodies etc. And not long after that, she started spruiking herself as a business expert/social media mogul, running workshops and what not. It all happened very quickly. I hung around for the weird llama videos and the photoshoots in her undies but I tapped out when she broke down in adairs over buying her kids nice linen for the first time, meanwhile she has always been decked out head to toe in designer garb. I feel like she thought it was going to be another moment when everyone gushed over how far she had come, when in fact it actually highlighted how selfish she had been all along. I wouldn’t be surprised if she lost a lot of longtime followers after that as I remember her justifying spending so much money on herself as an investment in her career. Sorry for the long rant but I am still shocked that I bought into it for so long.
I obviously came to the party late bc i dont know what this llama business is but geez you guys have me intrigued! Where can I find this?

Reactions: 2
Llama in her undies
Holy cultural appropriation. What in the ever living duck was that??
She is not well.

There are times i pitty her but nah she's fucked. Clearly she doesnt have a manager or agent or if she did they should be long gone.

I.. i just can't. In the bin EL. You pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I obviously didn’t follow with the llama - some warning would have been good, I just choked. Who DOES tit like this? And why a Llama?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok have never seen the Llama tit show and dear god, what did I just watch? I laughed loud. That is some weird, fucked up tit and a whole lot of second hand embarrassment. And, somebody filmed it. I think I need a bex and a lie down.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Llama in her undies
I am crying… this video… why EL? What was the vision board for this? Who made the decision to add more llamas? Who was the target audience?

So many random videos on YT! One where she was cooking/clean eating steak 9 years ago. Wow… some of the videos there are questionable. 😅 Well done Christian Hull for getting out of that situation safely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I absolutely love when someone posts the llama video for the newbies and I see all your reactions. It’s my favourite 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I followed her in 2018 from Abby Gilmore when Abby was on her community tv show.
I thought she was cool, she dressed fairly nicely for a curvy girl and had some get up and go. Seemed she started drinking from the Kool Aid not long after. Nothing I like or admire about her now.
This is how I found her too!
then listened to Olivia whites podcast on her. I liked her for about 30 seconds but got turned off when she was exploiting Sage getting upset on his own birthday after he hurt himself and filmed the whole damn thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.