Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is absolutely no way she weighs 90kgs. Sorry but it’s just not true. I (unfortunately) weigh 90kgs at the moment, I’m slightly taller than Emmy and she is a LOT bigger than me, everywhere. Even the size of her legs.
I don’t care what she weighs but STOP LYING. stop misleading your ‘community’ stop with the bullshit.

Reactions: 16
There is absolutely no way she weighs 90kgs. Sorry but it’s just not true. I (unfortunately) weigh 90kgs at the moment, I’m slightly taller than Emmy and she is a LOT bigger than me, everywhere. Even the size of her legs.
I don’t care what she weighs but STOP LYING. stop misleading your ‘community’ stop with the bullshit.
I agree
I'm 5 foot 7 and put on 14 kgs with my son and my weigh in before birth was 83 kgs and I had a 4 kg baby .
I looked blooody nothing like this!

Reactions: 3
How has she lost all those CMS and kg haha that's BS. Also interesting she said she will let everyone know how she did it. Maybe see did get the surgery again.

Reactions: 2
12kgs down to 90kgs means for her height she should be losing another 20-30kg to be at a healthy height/weight ratio. Even 70kg is too heavy for height but it would be far more achievable.

So she is sharing how she did it, when she's done it?? Don't hold your breathe Tattlers and I'm guessing TWO fat farms won't rate a mention.
#confidenceiscontagious OR
#illdoanythingtoloseweight 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I am 5ft nothing and my BMI is some stupid number like 52kgs. She's another bloody person away from that.

Reactions: 5
She is not 90kg. I’m the same height as her and currently weigh 78kg, after recovering from back surgery. I am now a size 12, sometimes 14 depending on the clothing brand. She needs to be bloody honest if she is going to make that her latest focus

Reactions: 6
90kg & loving it, then whys our girl so desperate to lose the weight
doubtful she’s lost 12kg, honestly she looks swollen after that surgery
She forgot to mention she gained 7 kilos after the tummy tuck late last year so she's actually lost 5 kilos from pre-surgery weight

Literally ALL she is doing is sharing non stop weight loss tips. If she can’t tell us how she lost the weight, and it’s not attributed to the crap she’s going on about every day, then what the duck is she going on about? Like if some big reveal of the source of her weight loss is coming, then shut up about the magical powers of an overstuffed wrap?

Reactions: 13
I can never get over her odd shaped body with no neck and those HUGE feet 😂😂 always makes me laugh. She gives me the biggest ick!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Literally ALL she is doing is sharing non stop weight loss tips. If she can’t tell us how she lost the weight, and it’s not attributed to the crap she’s going on about every day, then what the duck is she going on about? Like if some big reveal of the source of her weight loss is coming, then shut up about the magical powers of an overstuffed wrap?
Weight loss tips like ‘eat a family sized bag of cheezels whenever you like & add half a family roast chook to your ‘healthy’ wrap’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I weigh people all day for my job, I’ve done it 30,000 times so I’m pretty good at guessing.

My guess is currently 94kg (assuming 150cm tall). But it’s so disproportionate. It’s all upper abdomen (because the bottom was lopped off), arms and face. She looks like a diabetic Humpty Dumpty.

Her current weight loss has been rapid, unsustainable and irresponsible. She will be back over the 100kg as soon as she’s off the drugs/injections. the first thing she needs to do is address her MANY psychological issues, including food addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Strange that last night I could not see the cheezels stories but this morning I could. Lazylou post a pic her wall claiming she lost so much weight as cms. Less than a hour and the post has 125 comments. Another fishing for comments post.
I wonder if she is hiding stories from certain people to try and work out who is viewing them and then talking about it here? I’m not really sure if you can hide stories from certain people and then unhide them? I’ve noticed a few people commenting that they have had her stories pop up like 10 hours later. Just thinking maybe she posts something she knows will be controversial and then hides it from certain followers? Like I said, no idea if that is possible but it certainly is weird. 🕵🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

My guess is currently 94kg (assuming 150cm tall). But it’s so disproportionate. It’s all upper abdomen (because the bottom was lopped off), arms and face. She looks like a diabetic Humpty Dumpty.
This has got me howling - 'Humpty Dumpty' that's exactly it 😂 I thought an overly fat Kermit the frog 😂

• Haha
All four limbs are there, so amputation wasn't the favoured option. 🤣

I weigh people all day for my job, I’ve done it 30,000 times so I’m pretty good at guessing.

Her current weight loss has been rapid, unsustainable and irresponsible. She will be back over the 100kg as soon as she’s off the drugs/injections. the first thing she needs to do is address her MANY psychological issues, including food addiction.
She doesn't get the part about where her brain is telling her she's hungry not her stomach. Its all mental not physical
Sort that out LL and you'll be a size 10 before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
90kg & loving it, then whys our girl so desperate to lose the weight
doubtful she’s lost 12kg, honestly she looks swollen after that surgery
Im 82 kg and not tall, im a size 16. So no way is she a size 14-16 unless she only wears a brand that has fake sizing on it.

Yep type 2 diabetes that's why I think she mentioned it.. lots get it off script for $150 (for weight loss only) or so but if you have a proper diabetes diagnosis it's $30 or so on the PBS.. I do smell a scam involved tho.. it's lazy loo we're talking about ..
I have diabetes and there's no way 1) they'd start her on ozempic straight away and 2) she couldn't eat that much when on it?

However, stranger things have happened with this one, I'm sure.

Reactions: 4
I'm starting to think she is working with one of the weight loss companies, either WW or Jenny Craig and she will do the big reveal and then document how she did it. They will want her followers to come on board after they see her results if she she is successful. Her meal plans look like WW to me with the points system allowing for cheezles treats. I wouldn't be surprised if Dr Craig Rubinstein suggested she do this. She probably wasn't happy with her gut.

Lazylou just wants to nap and eat Cheezels. I wonder how many party bags today?

Filming in her warehouse, but what exactly? The dress? IDK. She is sitting on the couch, wearing a dress and sneakers. No products around her to be flogging. Mentioned ZM. Straight of all the dollars she will get and what she she spend it on. No time to film wraps today.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.