Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I swear that dress would look better if she put it on backwards and wore a push up bra? Coz it's soooo ugly the way she's got it on.

Also "nothing fits me in Zara, it's so crazy." But is it crazy? You're a plus sized woman. You should shop in plus sized clothing stores. There's a lot of plus sized people out there, and while there should be a HEAP more options than are currently available, there's literally entire stores designed to cater for plus sized women. Why would she be at all surprised that straight sized European brands don't fit her? She's got such body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 20
Meanwhile, she’s 100% leaving her young children unattended in the house while she’s out having her walk/jog/run/walk early every morning, right?

• Angry

hotpussy

VIP Member
I don't care that is buying stuff although it would be nice to see her buy the kids something from her "holiday". But I don't get why she isn't saving her money for a deposit to buy a place to live in. I really don't understand someone that seemingly has a good income and is happy to give someone else a return on their investment.
I don't care if she spends all her $$ at old bogan Lorna Jane (I prefer Lululemon) .. can spend what she likes .. I earn a pretty penny and Love to buy nice designer things quite often. BUT I work hard and don't fleece people with shitty products, look after my kids and would go without for them if needed. Same can't be said for lazy loo.. also I hate the thought of renting getting towards 50 .. especially when have 3 kids. It's beyond bizarre to me to have no security..

• Heart

Expresso Martini

I'm glad the kids have a clean house to live in now and hopefully it will include sheet changes for them.
I see so many influencers flog Urban Co, it's the Hello Fresh of cleaners 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sponfused

VIP Member
What.the.fuck. is with this choice of song???
She's like a highschool girl leaving hints for her crush on her MSN bio thingy. Yuck. The secondhand embarrassment is off the chart. Girl, please, please seek therapy. Please.
Not only is it super cringe, I think it’s highly inappropriate too. We’ve said it many times, but imagine if the roles were reversed and it was a man bragging about throwing his ex a bone by shouting her dinner. Then he goes home and posts something creepy like that. Sharing a happy family photo and that song with your thousands of followers is manipulative. Aaron has obviously tried to distance himself from her and maintain some healthy boundaries and she can’t respect that. We all just witnessed the same thing with Kanye & Kim (obviously in a much different league). But it’s problematic behaviour. She doesn’t need to take charge, she needs to back off.

• Heart

Dalej7

Chatty Member
Her tinder date better watch out… our girrrl
Is outfit ready.
She better buy this top bc if i walked in and tried on a bra that was covered in her ringworm and contracted the disease id be FUMING.
Why the hell is she so fkn disgusting.

• Sick
  • Haha

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20220223-184023_Instagram.jpg

I came here to say what has no doubt already been said - the cut of this dress is ridiculous. The colour is ok.

Now to go back through 10 pages of comments and read that you already all agree with me.

• Haha

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I don’t think so. I’ve said before that EL’s weight is the least offensive thing about her. I think Aaron lost interest because she is a selfish, narcissistic, controlling and nasty woman who belittled him and publicly diminished his worth every chance she got. It took him a long time to escape but it often does for men and women who have been emotionally and financially abused.
I think it was the financial abuse that finished their relationship. Her spending thousands on thousands on her vanity projects (inc the "warehouse" that turned out to be totally unneeded, her TT, then the investment property that is hers only as it's HER money) but was unable to fund the projects he wanted to do to make him happy.
If it was reversed, it would be considered disgusting. When one person in a relationship stays home to care for the children, the money is not only the earner's.

Her insta story this morning about her contentment with her wait. Yet she still went on abou eating and food lazy lou, where the he are your kids. Mine where in high school before i ever left them home alone.
Hmm yep I think it's confirmed... she's baaaaa-aaack.

• Heart
"Llamas represent the quietness of the mind" 🤣🤣🤣 this has made my day, honestly. It's so many levels of inappropriate, culturally appropriated hilarity.

• Haha
Flourish PR know who to go to when they need lacklustre instagram posts for their clients don’t they? The arcade and now the amusement park. EmmyLou’s stories at both places were rubbish, made no effort to show the places with any interest, but hey give EmmyLou press and freebies. The stories both started with her complaining - parked in the wrong spot and brought food she can’t take in. Great work. 10/10 would totally not go to either place coz they looked lame from her stories even when I know for sure they aren’t.

ETA - I bet the PR company sent her a message to not take her picnic in.

• Haha

avex

Chatty Member
What do you mean, Chrissy just walked around the block a few times & her excess weight just fell off.?🙄
Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees straight through Chrissy's lies. She 100% has a gastric sleeve.

• Heart