Emmylou MacCarthy #9 Emmylou Loves: Poppin’ pingers with Cheezel fingers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God emmylou just shove the whole roast chook in the wrap as we all know the leftovers did not go in the fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why on earth is she buying a roast chicken every 2-3 days? She appears to work from home just shove a chicken in the oven not that hard! At this stage why not sell out and do Hello Fresh like everyone else at least she kids get some variety. The only time she puts any effort these days is when it’s sponsored.

Reactions: 12
This twit and the wrap and the cleaners. Eclectic is not the right word to describe the house!!! The wrap thing is just so strange to me. Anyway - back to the festivities

Reactions: 9
Why on earth is she buying a roast chicken every 2-3 days? She appears to work from home just shove a chicken in the oven not that hard! At this stage why not sell out and do Hello Fresh like everyone else at least she kids get some variety. The only time she puts any effort these days is when it’s sponsored.
“Working from home” is a very generous descriptor for Emmylou 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s trying to “slowly lose weight”. Umm you bragged about dropping 10kg in a month, which is neither slow, sustainable or recommended. And you’ve been to TWO fat camps this year and it’s still February. Stop insulting your followers.

Oh and stop preaching your fake body positivity while encouraging disordered eating habits ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I was on hold for an hour on the phone today scrolling Instagram. The wrap stories was posted before midday. She posted the stories a few minutes before I checked. It was around 11:45.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Weight loss advice and a house cleaning collab.... everything that she doesn't stand for. As soon as she said Urban cleaning approached her last year I thought it was because they have seen the absolute shambolic and disgusting condition of her house. Challenge accepted. Hardly the lucrative partnership as it's not designer clothing and brands. It just highlights she's a lazy pig.

Reactions: 8
Flourish PR know who to go to when they need lacklustre instagram posts for their clients don’t they? The arcade and now the amusement park. EmmyLou’s stories at both places were rubbish, made no effort to show the places with any interest, but hey give EmmyLou press and freebies. The stories both started with her complaining - parked in the wrong spot and brought food she can’t take in. Great work. 10/10 would totally not go to either place coz they looked lame from her stories even when I know for sure they aren’t.

ETA - I bet the PR company sent her a message to not take her picnic in.
Lol! I bet they told her via email and she didn't read it properly.

Because I never really understand how "influencing" works, did they pay her to go here for the day? How much would it have been?

Reactions: 5
These influencers are not to busy for makeup tutorials, spending hours per day hustling for freebies, showing off and setting up/styling for Instagram. But are too lazy to clean their sty and cook.

Reactions: 8
'Oh I forgot to say *giggle giggle* so many were asking how I'm slowly losing the weight'

Ya bleeping kidding!? You have literally dropped (apparently) 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks!? THATS NOT HEALTHY NOR IS THAT 'SLOW'

Honestly, a cleaning collab because she 'runs 2 businesses out of home' UM, what's that warehouse for?!

That shittip will need a full 7 day deep clean.

Next week will be VUSH Vibrators no doubt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
This sort of diet related advice would be appropriate 6mths from now when she has been successful in losing weight and keeping it off. She could say "when I first started I ate slowly" NOT one minute after coming home fat camp. Also the orange top together with her big round face is just giving off pumpkin vibes.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mate, you can eat all the light cheese in the world. It's not going to help a damn bit when you're shovelling party size packets of Cheezels down your gob
And a whole chicken breast in one wrap!!!

'Oh I forgot to say *giggle giggle* so many were asking how I'm slowly losing the weight'

Ya bleeping kidding!? You have literally dropped (apparently) 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks!? THATS NOT HEALTHY NOR IS THAT 'SLOW'

Honestly, a cleaning collab because she 'runs 2 businesses out of home' UM, what's that warehouse for?!

That shittip will need a full 7 day deep clean.

Next week will be VUSH Vibrators no doubt.
It's also not visible at all - she'll come up with how she loses it in her ankles or her butt first and how her gunt is always the last thing to go on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Judging from her comment of being 20kg overweight we know estimation isn't her strong point. She'd be bloody shocked if she ever used scales and saw the actual amount versus what's in her delusional mind
A party pack of cheezels is only 190g - she’s got this (hand) in the bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Waaaaay too much chicken in that wrap! Plus the skin. Plus some of the stuffing. Truely delusional.
Here's some weight loss tips.... do the OPPOSITE of what this porky is doing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Um as If that chook lasts 3 days in that house! Fark that have me a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.