Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
New thread already? I’m sorry. I’ve been mad dog busy travelling with work. I only just got off the plane. I haven’t been vibing with humour this week. I feel like a need to move to a visual platform with my humour. The chair leg says it all. Let it all hang out. 🍆

“Mumma lovin had me a blast
Mumma lovin happened so fast” 🎶

Ya girl has been on the dating merry go round! Innuendos for all *giggles* We’re safe in the knowledge the closest thing she’ll get to a root is at the bottom of the weeds in her garden. We may soon get to hear about T. Is it the real thing? Does their love burn with the fiery intensity of a urinary tract infection?.

Munchausen booked herself in for a sneaky lap band removal. When asked if she could size down on the hospital gown and the ‘ladies’ obliged, in exchange for a face mask. Performing her trademark Emmylou sultry butt wiggle in to theatre, the anaesthesiologist gave the theatre team a lil something to get through the next couple of hours.

After waking up and taking her singing lessons, the model patient called up the ABC talkback line. Barricading herself in the hospital chapel she waited on hold over an hour for Raf Epstein to take her call before hanging up and getting a hankering for 2 minute noodles. Shame. She was hoping to sing A Whole New World with him, even if she does sound like a cow giving birth to farm equipment.

Eliza Donothing launched a new dress and tells us we can wear it to the races. Blubbergastered, we’ve all put in our preorders for Christmas. I’m gonna look like a stuffed turkey. Like my 10 year old at the toilet bowl, EL misses the target every time. I hope Bec Judd returns the favour and models it though. Even Brighton Salvos will refuse to take it. Sorry Preston, it’s your turn.

Swollen and unable to help move the warehouse across town, our girl did all the right things for recovery. Like bounce on the trampoline. Trying to get a summer body since two winters ago is hard work.

Somewhere is South Melbourne, an ex boy bander shed a tear. Relief that she’ll be frequenting some unsuspecting cafe in Collingwood instead.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
This is why I dislike EL so much - she doesn't give a fuck about anybody except her little chode self. All around us there is so much going on in people's lives. She claims to have built a "community", but she wouldn't know the first thing about being there for anybody. Not even her own kids.

It gives me great satisfaction that whilst our tiny little corner of the internet came about through our mutual astonishment and disgust of her, in coming together we have organically grown to become a real community full of support and genuine concern for one another. We have created the very thing she pretends to have but will never attain.

My heart is with all our beautiful Tattlers facing difficulty, sorrow, uncertainty. Please know you are held in love and respect by your fellow online friends 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Mea Culpa

Remember that time she said she couldn’t afford to keep Aaron happy 🥴. I still can’t imagine what extravagant expenses he could possibly have.
FEZZAS! I have just seen A-Love IN THE WILD coming out of the office tower at Melb Central (Elizabeth St)!!!!! I’m a relatively new member and I have no idea how to create my own post so excuse my ignorance in responding to a post that he is mentioned in. Here’s the tea, he’s a bit of awwwright in real life. I just about spat my Ding Tea out when I saw him. He’s not that much taller than me (I’m about 168cm in heels) but he is just gorgeous! Your Jaw dropping, Ding Spitting, correspondent in the wild, signing off. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
NEWBIES!! Please familiarise yourselves with this ultimate Tattler On The Spot sighting.

Lourilla's In The Mist 🦍
E3EE9082-0EC6-4EC7-A5D7-DBF1CA8F0378.jpeg

📸 photo credit: @gemmagucci©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Super Cute

VIP Member
Ok I gotta tap out for a bit and rest my sore Rona bones in a warm bath.

I’ll leave you with this screenshot, can’t believe I captured such a raw moment of honesty.
F11F1C86-F818-4508-8F61-AED81C39E207.jpeg

And If bish violates my name with her fugly ass stinky clothes, you know the drill….

• Haha
Reactions: 60

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I feel like her poor, sweet mother probably meant to send that as a private message. Imagine your daughter "owning" a clothing company, and yet you have to pay her for a secondhand cardigan. That little snippet speaks volumes about the kind of relationship she has with her family. What a shitcunt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
I'm not sure I can even hate "check in" with her any more (never followed).
The last 2 to 3 days have nearly done me in.

*language warning

So she's a manufacturing expert now? Fuck off.
Getting rid of the warehouse after wasting thousands of dollars on it? Fuck off.
Are the bags actually certified vegan, or just pleather (an actual difference)? Fuck off.
Hoarding more shit (furniture) at the hovel? Fuck off.
Has bags of filthy clothes ready to dump at unsuspecting charities? Fuck off.
Still claiming she's a cook after all the greasy , salty, tinned food she prepares? Fuck off.
Won't bother actually cooking something tasty and nutritious that all her kids will eat? Fuck off.
Has spent how much, on clothes that she's never worn? Fuck off.
Blaming everything but her excessive consumption of food for that damn repulsive bloated gut? Fuck off.
Thinks her old size 16 clothes won't fit her any more? Fuck off.

I'm really over her at the moment, and I would totally take a break but... she just makes me feel so much damn better, happier, and satisfied with my life, compared to hers! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

AJAYA

VIP Member
Why are the “Good Plates” in the shed? 😂 Make it make sense.

She’s got the bug eyes today. Mumma is shillin. Mumma got bilz.
Why are you all so puzzled by this? I thought everyone kept their good plates in the shed. Personally I keep my kmart plates in the bathroom for when my mates pop over ❄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Super Cute

VIP Member
She’s fucking with me. Doesn’t she know fezza bitch got the Rona?? No subtitles so had to make my own:
F3E8DBB3-46A2-4302-BA35-36AF5AADF0A9.jpeg

and the obligatory response:
DB8DFAB0-80D3-47D2-B640-F487571C8FC3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Blue Lou

I’m coming out of the woodwork to tattle about something I wasn’t sure I should disclose, but she has really pushed me over the edge with her recent grifting. A couple of years ago I coincidentally parked next to them at our local “Woolies”😂. LardyLou and Aaron were sitting in their car obviously having an argument as it drew my attention and I could hear her with all the windows up (mine and theirs). She looked like she was tearing him a new one. Let’s just say, it wasn’t an Instagrammable moment. I think she would be a nightmare to live with. Those poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Geeeewwwd mornin' *smudgy panda eyes* just wanted to jump on real quick and say thanks so much for all the love about the face paint *scrunch nose, dick lips smile* The Children had just the most bewdiful day *scratches dandruff* but I did just wanna also say that I've had a few of you message me *narrowed eyes, bitter giggle* to say that you uhm saw my ahh mum comment on the *bug eyes* boyfriend cardi ya know the one I've been thrashing *giggle* and a few of youse have said does she have ta pay for clothes from Zoe Moss *defiant chubby stare* and the thing is ya know I'm the boss yeah wait no I'm not the boss I'm the farken owner *laugh* and ya know we're leaving the warehouse and that's *shifty glance* that's just business yeah *gulp* but the thing is *mega bug eyes* if you wanna succeed in business or *confused face* or life or being a parent *picks nose* you've gotta back yaself yeah and sometimes ya know that means that we have ta *nodding, cheeks wobbling* be strong and just really ya know *gulps, eyes darting* know your worth and believe in yourself so yeah *completely forgets what she was saying and starts thinking about African sausage* um happy Saturday✌*ugly smirk*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

PalmSizedSteak

OK I'm a little behind but I need to vent.

1) I'm sick to death of her fake AF performance for the camera. The overacting is killing me! When she gently inserts the knife to circle around the edges, leaning in so slowly like she is a chef at La French Patisserie, pulling the knife away from the crème caramel polenta looking turd and cradling it ever so carefully with her stubby grimy digits. If she wasn't being filmed, she would have sliced around that fucker and thrown the knife into the grubby sink like her pathetic attempts at slamming that fake Tiffany basketball into the rusting hoop out the front of Le Maison Dump.

Em1.jpg

2) Calling the camera in for the money shot. Those little grimy digits beckoning the camera to pan in with her mad crazy eyes giving away the fact that she is a fucking surprised as we are that half didn't stick to the pan.

Em2.jpg

Em3.jpg

3) Final rant - and I don't know why she is irritating the fuck out of me but Leah looks like Neil from the young ones. Dragging her long hair through the crème. Gross

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Credit where credit is due, you don't often see parents dressing up so Emmy going to Book Week as the emoji turd is totes inspiring 💩
20220903_130125.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Sponfused

VIP Member
I can’t understand the ridiculous moment of reflection about being able to afford new shoes for the kids. She was literally just hocking thousands and thousands of dollars of designer clothes that she’s barely worn but wants us to feel some sort of way about her being able to buy her kids a pair of new shoes?? Sorry luv, that says more about your priorities than your success.
And while I’m at it, she’s been wheeling out the same old photos of the kids in those costumes for years. I’m beginning to realise this is probably the only time she has put any effort into an occasion for them. This is coming from the woman who funded, produced and starred in her own show because she wanted to play tv presenter.
I fail to see how it’s aspirational. It’s pathetic.

Her own mother has commented on fb stories she wants to buy the manky cardi!!!
Oh my god. Not to mention she’s had to get somebody to help her order other items from ZM (you’d think there would be at least a few perks to birthing the “owner”). And she is worried about returning things that she has ordered incorrectly! 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I even got the chair leg humour 😝🤧
Blubbergastered needs to be added to our dicketionary 🤣
Highlighted my other favourite bits 😍
No joke Cutie, your highlighted bits were my fave parts too 😂😂

What in the chode loving hell is in the top right corner of this pic?!? I haven't watched the latest instalments. Is it a toe?? Or is Ginger Knob dipping into the Satay Pot???
83E1F1C6-24C4-4203-8A2D-C0D407C1B92A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45