EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I cannot believe the money she spends, she could be paying a mortgage off. That’s wild.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think she sold all of that stuff, I think she just maxed out on her dots of doom for the day and had to delete a bunch.

I did think the book week stories were #supercute. I don’t know what grade Camellia is in, but I assume her and Sage are too old and cool to want to go all out for book week now!

Reactions: 16
I think she paid way more than $10k to fit it out, I think she was referring to all the racking. It was a bloody car wash before 😱 so had to have a huge amount of work (remember all the concrete and ceiling work 😳) not to mention all the fit out with furniture etc.
It was definitely more than $10k! She got those huge curtains/sheers? Plus the nice furniture was all sourced by her designer friend. Really looked like no expense was spared!!

She spent money on that car wash area also didn’t she have to level the flooring? My memory is terrible 😣

Reactions: 16
I think she paid way more than $10k to fit it out, I think she was referring to all the racking. It was a bloody car wash before 😱 so had to have a huge amount of work (remember all the concrete and ceiling work 😳) not to mention all the fit out with furniture etc.
That sounds right.

As all that furniture would be expensive.

That warehouse was hemorrhaging money.

Reactions: 11
OMG she is not selling that cardigan 😂. She has absolutely thrashed it!!! Can someone buy it for the Tattle Museum? It’s a piece of EL history.
Screeny 🤣🤣 this is a fabulous idea!

Items we need to acquire for The Emmylou Collection, Proudly Presented by The Tattle Museum Trust
Striped, unwashed Liquorice Allsort cardigan
•ALove's psychedelic word spew book (surely there's at least one physical copy 🤔 otherwise we'll just chuck a Kindle in the corner somewhere and download it)
•The neon peach 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So she pays $5500 per month rent for the warehouse which she doesn’t use, rent in Port Melbourne which would be at a minimum $3000 a month, here’s an idea…how about you pool that money together and buy your family a nice house to live in or rent a nicer one. I truly don’t understand how she’s making so much money to be able to afford that
The company of Leoni /For twenty ( aka zoe moss) would have kicked it the renovation money.

never made sense why she needed a warehouse.
The ‘warehouse’ itself in its true sense was that small area of shelving… the rest of the space was plants and decorations.
That’s not warehouse.

Reactions: 18

Items we need to acquire for The Emmylou Collection, Proudly Presented by The Tattle Museum Trust
•ALove's psychedelic word spew book (surely there's at least one physical copy 🤔 otherwise we'll just chuck a Kindle in the corner somewhere and download it)
•The neon peach 🍑
Has to be at least one stretched out crop top. I’m partial to the tangerine one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

•The neon peach 🍑
The neon peach bleeping fantastic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok, I went to a funeral a couple of weeks ago and the Bible verse mentioned filling cups and I was forced to think of Sezzy Kearnts. Then another funeral today and you won’t believe what was mentioned in one of the eulogies.. ox tail! I tit you not. I can’t explain the context of it but I had to look around for Ashton Kutcher and a camera crew.. felt like I was being punk’d.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I feel like her poor, sweet mother probably meant to send that as a private message. Imagine your daughter "owning" a clothing company, and yet you have to pay her for a secondhand cardigan. That little snippet speaks volumes about the kind of relationship she has with her family. What a shitcunt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
What is the latest theory on her actual role with Zoe Moss? Does she own a share or is she just hired to be the face of it? I’m confused.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.