EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just admitted one of the jumpsuits she's selling has makeup on it from somebody trying it on :mad:
Eww now I’m imagining EL wearing said jumpsuit for a day and it riding up her clacker (because it no doubt would’ve been 100 sizes too small) and if it’s got makeup on it, it’ll no doubt have bodily fluids lingering. Ewww 🤢 sorry guys, thought I’d take you all on that wild and foul thought train I just had. Bye ✌🏽

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Call me crazy but I would prefer more clothes stories than food/cooking stories. I can't relate to the food she makes and I just feel ill watching.

Reactions: 14
Old mate still not wearing her invisalign ever.... selling off her musty clothes, surely she knows they're out of date styles and prints even if they do have the tag attached.
I thought that about invisalign that company must be pissed if they are paying for her via sponsorship.

Reactions: 5
Here in the UK I won't buy a pack of apples for more then £2 🤣🤣

Dunno how she can spend $13.99.... duck me.
I can guarantee she ain't the one eating them.
Groceries here are very differently priced then in the UK but $13 per kilo is ludicrous ($8 is pretty common).

The Crème Caramel story was posted this morning but filmed earlier as she refers to “made it last night”. She made it Tuesday evening, it set overnight and was filmed on Wednesday. Goodness knows we she decided to upload at 6 am on Thursday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Before I even start reading comments I just have to say the Gorman clothes - a brand I never heard of, maybe because I live in the US - is not very pretty. Or maybe her taste is not my taste. That's probably more it. But the Emmylou clothes are more my taste. IT KILLS ME TO SAY THAT. Most importantly, why does she spend so much on clothes when she could use that money to buy a house? Or dress her kids better. I know these are all often asked questions and we will never know the answer but I think she definitely has a shopping addiction. That one purple flowered dress was almost $1,000!!!!

Oh thank God someone said what I was thinking. I live in jeans and tees since I retired so I thought I was out of touch but Holy tit, they were hideous!!!
ive never liked Gorman much personally. But agree better than what she wears now. I don’t understand why she’s bundled different sizes together. Fine that sets go together but when she says the size 12 fit me we know it didn’t! She’s selling all sizes thatfit her now!!

Reactions: 9
Remember that time she went on a stories rant that Alove would never be interested in us fezzas. That was Looney Lou's best work.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We haven’t seen a single crop top or sports bra being flogged! 20kg of weight loss and all this “crop tops” still fit!
Hush now Teddy….you know what happens when you say “Tangerine Crop Top” 3 times in the mirror!!
73369F10-6AC3-4C10-BD63-BDE79F9CFB61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think that footage was from last night and EL uploaded it the next morning.
This...like 98% of her stories, they aren't happening in the real world and it's real time... they are happening in Lounee's imagination and on reel time... where there's space and time for editing and reflection and we STILL end up with "I stepped in dog tit" - the mind boggles.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"I've been having trouble with the internet" BUUUUUUUULLLLLLSHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEET.

Also...how heckers does she look this morning? And wow oh wow... after us sledging her most recently about not giving some of her event opportunities to someone with cancer so they can feel glam what do you know?

Hairspray "magically" reaches out to her and offers her some tickets and someone with an instagram title saying they have cancer won the comp! What are the odds guys?!

Isn't it bewdiful the way the Universe works?

#manifest #gdaylou #weseeyou

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I like how she quickly clarifies that creme caramel was from last night. She's blaming it on anything from Instagram glitch to her internet which was sponsored by Optus at some stage.

Screenshot_20220901-065413_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are the “Good Plates” in the shed? 😂 Make it make sense.

She’s got the bug eyes today. Mumma is shillin. Mumma got bilz.
Why are you all so puzzled by this? I thought everyone kept their good plates in the shed. Personally I keep my kmart plates in the bathroom for when my mates pop over ❄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Remember that time she went on a stories rant that Alove would never be interested in us fezzas. That was Looney Lou's best work.
Haha she does not know us, unlike her we dont plaster our scrunched up giggling, snorting dirty faces all over the gram.

Why are you all so puzzled by this? I thought everyone kept their good plates in the shed. Personally I keep my kmart plates in the bathroom for when my mates pop over ❄🤣
Good plates. What the hell I only have one set of plates and they clean

Good plates. What the hell I only have one set of plates and they clean

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t watch her this morning mainly because of the titshow 🤢. Seriously like 2 African sausages dangling from her chest. Put them away dickehead

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It would be nice if she also provided a pamper package for the winner of the Hairspray tickets seeing as she’s the Garnier ambassador.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.