EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Emmy when you read here why don’t you show us how cool you are about coparenting with Aaron and how you helped the kids make Father’s Day special for him. Come on I dare you

Reactions: 26
So I follow an amazing local woman who built up a business in fashion & bags - I noticed that she attended what looked like a conference on Wednesday, being held by an top industry body. Sounds like the perfect vehicLe for our dear Lou To have attended, particularly with her new consultancy business pivot? Rub shoulders with some of the industry’s best, get some real-world knowledge?
A4FED94F-980A-41BF-8AA2-8ED0A993CBCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey Emmy when you read here why don’t you show us how cool you are about coparenting with Aaron and how you helped the kids make Father’s Day special for him. Come on I dare you
And it's his birthday a few days later. Let's see if EL gets the crafts so they can make him a nice homemade card. Or buy a cricut and make a mug.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve got Prime and Disney (new just trialing for a month) So many more shows to binge!! Also thinking of MAFS UK (9 app) lol.
Haha I just got Prime and Disney too! I’ve rediscovered so many old favourites and I’ve got so much decision fatigue having so many more. I keep starting series and then switching after an episode or two.

Reactions: 9
This is why I dislike EL so much - she doesn't give a duck about anybody except her little chode self. All around us there is so much going on in people's lives. She claims to have built a "community", but she wouldn't know the first thing about being there for anybody. Not even her own kids.

It gives me great satisfaction that whilst our tiny little corner of the internet came about through our mutual astonishment and disgust of her, in coming together we have organically grown to become a real community full of support and genuine concern for one another. We have created the very thing she pretends to have but will never attain.

My heart is with all our beautiful Tattlers facing difficulty, sorrow, uncertainty. Please know you are held in love and respect by your fellow online friends 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This is why I dislike EL so much - she doesn't give a duck about anybody except her little chode self. All around us there is so much going on in people's lives. She claims to have built a "community", but she wouldn't know the first thing about being there for anybody. Not even her own kids.

It gives me great satisfaction that whilst our tiny little corner of the internet came about through our mutual astonishment and disgust of her, in coming together we have organically grown to become a real community full of support and genuine concern for one another. We have created the very thing she pretends to have but will never attain.

My heart is with all our beautiful Tattlers facing difficulty, sorrow, uncertainty. Please know you are held in love and respect by your fellow online friends 💓
So beautifully said Snarks ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And it's his birthday a few days later. Let's see if EL gets the crafts so they can make him a nice homemade card. Or buy a cricut and make a mug.
Yes let’s see what she does for ALove. I’m not with my daughters dad anymore and I still bought him a present and card. It’s the nice and kind thing to do.

ELL spends $600 on coats and dresses ALL the time and the three pairs of sneakers probably wouldn’t even come to one coat!

Also I hope everyone who’s gotten bad news this week is doing ok and I hope the Tattlers with Covid get well soon ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s emotional because she could buy her kids new shoes. She should be emotional that they went without, whilst she put herself first. All those clothes for YOU, meant that they went without, Lazy Lou. Do you comprehend that?!

Reactions: 23
My sister had breast cancer last year, my best freind had cervical cancer same time. My sister in law has just finished chemo and radiation for cervical cancer. Sorry to hear of the fellow tattlers dealing with cancer. I got told today that i have signs of arthritis in my fingers. I turned 60 in may. I used to think 60 was old but mentally i dont feel older. Lazy lou has no excuses for not getting off her arse and doing real work and cleaning her house. If we can do it and we are mad dog busy then she can stop playing with African Sausage and get to work.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Emmy's plastic surgeon is on The Project tonight = most likely to comment on this:

He should take Emmy with him as his star patient :unsure:
next will be Invisalign and dental procedures all together!!!!

Sorry to change topic: My sisters cancer treatment is not working :(
very sorry to hear this! Cancer sucks big time! Much 💕 to your sister and all of your family

I’m so sad for her kids - her whole demeanour changes when they are with her. Everything is so much effort! If she moans and groans in front of the camera, how does she behave when the camera is off and no one is watching??!

I remember when I was a kid, going late night shopping on a Thursday was such a treat!!! Staying up a bit later, maybe dinner at the food hall, buying something with my pocket money. Maybe I’m showing my age and it’s not the same now as the shops are open late every night, not just Thursdays 😂😂

I just feel really sad for them 😢
it’s annoying that she’s on camera in the middle of highpoint on Thursday night! People would just look sideways at her. They don’t give a tit there plenty of footballers to look at or sarita holland lol 😂!! I’m getting delirious need sleep! Night!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I got left behind, so had to skip two threads ahead!

I work in Collingwood, there are a fair few fashion warehouses in the area I am. I’ll report back if I see her trotting around.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually love Vidas face paint! Love when she shows the cute mother daughter moments…. I doubt it but I hope they happen more often than we see and she just doesn’t record

Reactions: 17
Wow - did anyone spot just how many plants and stands she’s brought back to her house from the warehouse!? Holy heckers! “All on the business account” I’m sure!

Reactions: 13
Actually love Vidas face paint! Love when she shows the cute mother daughter moments…. I doubt it but I hope they happen more often than we see and she just doesn’t record
Rant incoming:

Yes I thought the face paint was @Super Cute and I’m fine with her using my name when it involves The Children ❤

BUT….and I know kids have a mind of their own….V’s face paint seems to be the limit of Mumma’s effort for bookweek dressup 😕 And I thought they were out late shopping for a black blazer for C to wear as part of her costume? Didn’t see the blazer and the fact that Mumma has once again left her children’s needs to the last minute shows what a selfish turd she is.

I plan my own costume for school dressup days months in advance to make it as exciting and amazing for the kids (more me but yeah kids count 😝) and I’m able to do this in addition to working (actual work) a 50 hour week, walking every day, reading Tattler and cooking a healthy meal.

She could have, at the very least, left the BS of selling old tit to her ‘Team’ and spent the good part of yesterday sorting their costumes out. Guaranteed if it was an event Mumma was going to, she’d have her designer dress, shoes, handbag, hair, makeup, the works sorted - no expense spared.

Pathetic. So sad for the kids. S probably didn’t give a tit given he’s a boy of ‘that age’ and maybe V was happy with her face paint (it’s just a green tshirt EL, nothing more) but C probably really felt set apart from her peers and once again looks anxious and uncomfortable in that photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.