EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
99.5% of everything from Gorman is horrible. And it’s so expensive. I saw someone paid a jumper they bought from Gorman today on Insta and I actually liked it. Looked it up… $189 😳😳😳 Yeah, not happening.
I find Gorman quite expensive and it doesn’t really have longevity. They had a nice green coat this winter - $429 for a polyester/wool blend.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Thanks Tattlers for all the love❤❤❤ it truly is appreciated🥰.....tumour markers are down, not as far as they should be but the little fkrs are heading in the right direction. 👏👏
Now back to regular programming.....she seriously is taking the piss isn't she? Who in their right mind would spend hundreds of $$ on those festy, fungus infected 2nd hand eyesores?????

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m coming out of the woodwork to tattle about something I wasn’t sure I should disclose, but she has really pushed me over the edge with her recent grifting. A couple of years ago I coincidentally parked next to them at our local “Woolies”😂. LardyLou and Aaron were sitting in their car obviously having an argument as it drew my attention and I could hear her with all the windows up (mine and theirs). She looked like she was tearing him a new one. Let’s just say, it wasn’t an Instagrammable moment. I think she would be a nightmare to live with. Those poor kids.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Imagine being that deluded to post video of the tit tip she lives in and think it's ok. I wouldn't leave an animal in there.

Reactions: 18
Thanks Tattlers for all the love❤❤❤ it truly is appreciated🥰.....tumour markers are down, not as far as they should be but the little fkrs are heading in the right direction. 👏👏
Now back to regular programming.....she seriously is taking the piss isn't she? Who in their right mind would spend hundreds of $$ on those festy, fungus infected 2nd hand eyesores?????
Good to hear things are heading in the right direction @Bindi 🤞 for you that it keeps improving 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think those dresses all fit still and she knows it, but crazy printed mad aunt house dresses and maxi skirts don't fit in with her sexed up new Kimmy K Instagram style so is using the "new sample size 10" she is now (lol) as an excuse to offload ..will we ever see her dress like a middle aged woman or crazy preschool teacher ever gain or is it the Lardy Kardashian sister from now on?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok I gotta tap out for a bit and rest my sore Rona bones in a warm bath.

I’ll leave you with this screenshot, can’t believe I captured such a raw moment of honesty.
View attachment 1541678
And If bish violates my name with her fugly ass stinky clothes, you know the drill….
I'm dying 😂😂😂😂😂

Her company, Elephant Dinner, has had a lot of credit enquiries recently - 6 in August and 1 in late July

View attachment 1541763
What does that mean?

I'm dying 😂😂😂😂😂

What does that mean?
All good I just caught up.

If I spent the way she does, and all on myself, my husband would leave too....in fact, he would run. It's all making sense.
Well the poor prick had to bail didnt he, clearly nowhere for him to hang his one pair of jeans if she had all that crap on her wardrobe pre warehouse 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
My insta stories freezing is bringing the screenshot goods 😂
Screenshot_20220831-194403_Instagram.jpg

Also holy hell I CANNOT keep up with this thread 😂 😂
She's giving us too much to talk about!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg, two ‘in the wild’ sightings! I’m literally waking up, checking out the posts since the last time woke up, head spinning, and then back to sleep. It’s a journey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone been past Brad's to see if her Cookbook is still front and centre?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NEWBIES!! Please familiarise yourselves with this ultimate Tattler On The Spot sighting.

Lourilla's In The Mist 🦍
E3EE9082-0EC6-4EC7-A5D7-DBF1CA8F0378.jpeg

📸 photo credit: @gemmagucci©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.