EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love clothes. I thought I had heaps of clothes. Most people would consider I have heaps of clothes. Shopping and reckless spending is a judgement free zone for me…. BUT WHAT IN THE ACTUAL duck IS HER ABSURD COLLECTION OF CLOTHES ALL ABOUT?! Racks and racks of clothes that look like art smocks. Why did she ever buy them? When did she ever think “jeez the 85 garishly patterned sack dresses just aren’t enough, I’d best pop into Gorman and spend $300 on another one”?!?!

She’s sooooooo weeeeeeeird.

Was thinking the same thing. Lol
I’d say she’s applying for finance to start her next hare-brained adventure

• Haha
Reactions: 32
For duck sake Louser, it's not brand new if it's a few years old! "When I was a size 14-16", um you are still a size 16

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Credit enquires - so trying to get some sort of loan?
So if there’s been so many enquires even up to yesterday does that mean she’s been getting knocked back? Also, cause of so many enquirers, does that make her credit score go down? 🤔

Reactions: 14
She just admitted one of the jumpsuits she's selling has makeup on it from somebody trying it on :mad:

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
So if there’s been so many enquires even up to yesterday does that mean she’s been getting knocked back? Also, cause of so many enquirers, does that make her credit score go down? 🤔
Yes! That amount of credit enquires likely means she’s getting refused. And Credit companies don’t like that amount in your record in such a shower time and it could affect her credit score.

Yes! That amount of credit enquires likely means she’s getting refused. And Credit companies don’t like that amount in your record in such a shower time and it could affect her credit score.
Such a short time …NOT shower time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Els "fans" dont have an epiphany now after her showing her wasteful, delusional and narcissistic spending on herself then stop the world, I have to get off.

Reactions: 20
I'm not sure I can even hate "check in" with her any more (never followed).
The last 2 to 3 days have nearly done me in.

*language warning

So she's a manufacturing expert now? duck off.
Getting rid of the warehouse after wasting thousands of dollars on it? duck off.
Are the bags actually certified vegan, or just pleather (an actual difference)? duck off.
Hoarding more tit (furniture) at the hovel? duck off.
Has bags of filthy clothes ready to dump at unsuspecting charities? duck off.
Still claiming she's a cook after all the greasy , salty, tinned food she prepares? duck off.
Won't bother actually cooking something tasty and nutritious that all her kids will eat? duck off.
Has spent how much, on clothes that she's never worn? duck off.
Blaming everything but her excessive consumption of food for that damn repulsive bloated gut? duck off.
Thinks her old size 16 clothes won't fit her any more? duck off.

I'm really over her at the moment, and I would totally take a break but... she just makes me feel so much damn better, happier, and satisfied with my life, compared to hers! 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can’t believe the SHOPPING ADDICTION she has!! This is after her clothing sale thing she had, plus a few of these online sales she STILL has all these bags to go to charity! Gob smacked!

Also she’s let these just accumulate where?? Over how many years??? Hoarder alert
LL has really got some major issues when it comes to overindulgence.
No sane person would have the obsessive behaviours she shows in relation to food and clothes.
She needs some serious help with mental health because those latest stories are frightening. The gluttony is mind blowing.

BTW Thanks for the tip LL about the charity bins and not dumping bags outside them. I would never have known if you hadn't informed me!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 21
It is amazing how she continues to live inside her own little bubble! Throwing bags full of clothes into charity bins is not helpful; cleaning them and donating to a charity like Dress for Success or Fitted for Work will be much more helpful (especially if those bags contain some “amazing stuff”); Upparel is another excellent option as they upcycle your throwaways into more clothes, little couches and goodness knows what else. It is not free but a hell of a lot more sustainable and effective then dumping stuff in bin bags and throwing in charity bins!

I love clothes but I always clean out my wardrobe twice a year. Sometimes I sell (the designer labels) but I always ensure they are cleaned, steamed or dry-cleaned, and I give a lot away to people who like them (my local community page allows things to be given away for free). What I love but don’t wear, I store in those vacuumed sealed bags. Both my girls have discovered these and are now using some of my jackets (and calling them vintage 😂). Emmy is just a grot - a wasteful, unconscionable grot.

She is more annoying and frustrating than usual! Buying $13 per kilo apples is just one example. I don’t ever recall her eating fruit as a snack. It is always something she makes (salada with lashings of butter, cake, etc). She just lives her life in the hope is she has a life we are all envious off, which couldn’t be further from the truth!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
I have no words for the amount of clothes and all those hideous patterns!! The amount of garbage bags PLUS what’s still on racks! Absolutely unbelievable and disgusting! 😱

Reactions: 17
If I spent the way she does, and all on myself, my husband would leave too....in fact, he would run. It's all making sense.

Reactions: 29
I always have to skip her stories when it involves her cooking, it's just disgusting, I can't look at it, it makes me sick

Reactions: 12
That photo, upthread, it's hairspray you gormless bint, not body spray

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being a little kid and having dinner with ring lights surrounding you so you can be filmed, eating, for your middle age mother's IG. I literally can't get my head around it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
LL has really got some major issues when it comes to overindulgence.
No sane person would have the obsessive behaviours she shows in relation to food and clothes.
She needs some serious help with mental health because those latest stories are frightening. The gluttony is mind blowing.

BTW Thanks for the tip LL about the charity bins and not dumping bags outside them. I would never have known if you hadn't informed me!🤦‍♀️
Now to be fair, we all know that knowing how bins work isn't her strong point, so maybe to her this IS a revelation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.