EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember that time she said she couldn’t afford to keep Aaron happy 🥴. I still can’t imagine what extravagant expenses he could possibly have.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes! That amount of credit enquires likely means she’s getting refused. And Credit companies don’t like that amount in your record in such a shower time and it could affect her credit score.

Such a short time …NOT shower time 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
And if she does have several lines of credit, her ability to pay each line on time can become more difficult and she becomes a credit risk.
To me it means she really can't afford her next venture without a lot of borrowed money, seems high risk to me as the clothing she plans to sell is junk and she has no qualifications to advise people how to "manufacture" and sell products. It's probably why she's getting knocked back - the risk is too high to lend her money or set up accounts that she pays monthly etc.

Reactions: 12
Not WK for her, it do you reckon a lot of it was from her days as Gorman CEO Sales Ass at Gorman - on super discount or something?

Reactions: 14
Not WK for her, it do you reckon a lot of it was from her days as Gorman CEO Sales Ass at Gorman - on super discount or something?
Maybe some of it but Gorman was her go to, then a brief flirt with Obus before finally landing on Camilla. She used to boast about her “stylist” days while picking up new outfits.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else wonder like me why she buys SO many items and doesn’t wear them. It’s crazy. I’m thinking does she wear them (off camera) with the tags on in the hope she can sell for a higher amount? Apart from that tiny purple dress which we know she hasn’t worn!

Anyone else wonder like me why she buys SO many items and doesn’t wear them. It’s crazy. I’m thinking does she wear them (off camera) with the tags on in the hope she can sell for a higher amount? Apart from that tiny purple dress which we know she hasn’t worn!
It looks like she bought them all when she thought she was about to become a big time presenter and media star 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Remember that time she said she couldn’t afford to keep Aaron happy 🥴. I still can’t imagine what extravagant expenses he could possibly have.
FEZZAS! I have just seen A-Love IN THE WILD coming out of the office tower at Melb Central (Elizabeth St)!!!!! I’m a relatively new member and I have no idea how to create my own post so excuse my ignorance in responding to a post that he is mentioned in. Here’s the tea, he’s a bit of awwwright in real life. I just about spat my Ding Tea out when I saw him. He’s not that much taller than me (I’m about 168cm in heels) but he is just gorgeous! Your Jaw dropping, Ding Spitting, correspondent in the wild, signing off. 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
She has obviously sold the EmmyLou Loves bundle for $150 because it has disappeared from her stories.

This whole process shows how little she understands her community. If she would sell each set by itself as a standalone set for $65-75 she would sell much more. Why would anyone buy items in three different sizes as a bundle?!

EL’s therapist must long for therapy day for another dose of “the life of EL-loves” herself sick. That or she has taken up smack just to get her through the sessions. Maybe her therapist has advised a Marie Kondo-ing so she can have only things that spark joy. It’s gonna be a short inventory- Just EL and an African sausage. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She has obviously sold the EmmyLou Loves bundle for $150 because it has disappeared from her stories.

This whole process shows how little she understands her community. If she would sell each set by itself as a standalone set for $65-75 she would sell much more. Why would anyone buy items in three different sizes as a bundle?!
Why would anyone spend $750 on a bundle of LLs second hand clothes.
I can smell them from here. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 26

IMO “community” (communidy) is just a buzzword for EL. She doesn’t actually know or care about what her “tribe” wants (another buzzword), she just wants to push onto them what she wants and what will service her own needs best (offloading old clothes to make money; purchasing ugly dresses in bulk to make money, etc).

The sad thing is, some of them look up to her enough to fall for it.

• Heart
I just xant believe it. I shouldn't be surprised, but seeing all the clothes in one place is overwhelming. It's like that Space Invaders show. All those clothes would fit her right now as others have said.

I'm pretty sure this Obus dress was gifted. Ad I remember wanting it and then bulked at price as it was nearly $300.

Screenshot_20220831-154952_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Ok I gotta tap out for a bit and rest my sore Rona bones in a warm bath.

I’ll leave you with this screenshot, can’t believe I captured such a raw moment of honesty.
View attachment 1541678
And If bish violates my name with her fugly ass stinky clothes, you know the drill….
We’ll page you 🚨 📢

What. The. duck. I repeat What. The. duck. The set looks like it smells of BO and ass 🤢
Omg this outfit 😂 Was she on Play School?

Before I even start reading comments I just have to say the Gorman clothes - a brand I never heard of, maybe because I live in the US - is not very pretty. Or maybe her taste is not my taste. That's probably more it. But the Emmylou clothes are more my taste. IT KILLS ME TO SAY THAT. Most importantly, why does she spend so much on clothes when she could use that money to buy a house? Or dress her kids better. I know these are all often asked questions and we will never know the answer but I think she definitely has a shopping addiction. That one purple flowered dress was almost $1,000!!!!

Oh thank God someone said what I was thinking. I live in jeans and tees since I retired so I thought I was out of touch but Holy tit, they were hideous!!!
99.5% of everything from Gorman is horrible. And it’s so expensive. I saw someone paid a jumper they bought from Gorman today on Insta and I actually liked it. Looked it up… $189 😳😳😳 Yeah, not happening.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
FEZZAS! I have just seen A-Love IN THE WILD coming out of the office tower at Melb Central (Elizabeth St)!!!!! I’m a relatively new member and I have no idea how to create my own post so excuse my ignorance in responding to a post that he is mentioned in. Here’s the tea, he’s a bit of awwwright in real life. I just about spat my Ding Tea out when I saw him. He’s not that much taller than me (I’m about 168cm in heels) but he is just gorgeous! Your Jaw dropping, Ding Spitting, correspondent in the wild, signing off. 😜
Was he alone??? 👀👀👀

We love a field correspondent! I’ve always thought he was hot, but nice to have it confirmed by someone with real life experience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had assumed he would have been taller (we are a tall family). It does show how short Emmy is because standing beside her made him look taller.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.