Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasper19690

Chatty Member
The meal isn’t Keto friendly if you batter the oxtail in flour first, but I wouldn’t put it past her to be so stupid that she doesn’t know flour has carbs in it
Wouldn't the perfect diet consist of low fat, low carb but high I'm protein and vegetables?
I don't get why someone trying to lose weight would take up a high fat diet

Reactions: 4

rulebreaker101

VIP Member
@Broken Veneers WHWRE ARE YOU? I’M IN HERE DK WHERE TO START! So let’s all follow along my ride.

I went on TikTok and some girls took ovulation tests when they were pregnant and if it was both dark red, you’re pregnant because how do you ovulate when your period is due! SO, my preg test negative but MY OVULATION test positive! Do I have low hcg levels that it isn’t picking it up but my ovulation test is? Confusing sorry!

my boyfriend and I are not confused by this because when we had our first first positive preg test we had a chemical right after that

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Esme Watson

Chatty Member
@Broken Veneers WHWRE ARE YOU? I’M IN HERE DK WHERE TO START! So let’s all follow along my ride.

I went on TikTok and some girls took ovulation tests when they were pregnant and if it was both dark red, you’re pregnant because how do you ovulate when your period is due! SO, my preg test negative but MY OVULATION test positive! Do I have low hcg levels that it isn’t picking it up but my ovulation test is? Confusing sorry!

my boyfriend and I are not confused by this because when we had our first first positive preg test we had a chemical right after that
You could also have a different ovulation pattern. There are multiple different reasons as to why this happens. How long have you been trying for now?

Reactions: 3