EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t understand the ridiculous moment of reflection about being able to afford new shoes for the kids. She was literally just hocking thousands and thousands of dollars of designer clothes that she’s barely worn but wants us to feel some sort of way about her being able to buy her kids a pair of new shoes?? Sorry luv, that says more about your priorities than your success.
And while I’m at it, she’s been wheeling out the same old photos of the kids in those costumes for years. I’m beginning to realise this is probably the only time she has put any effort into an occasion for them. This is coming from the woman who funded, produced and starred in her own show because she wanted to play tv presenter.
I fail to see how it’s aspirational. It’s pathetic.

Her own mother has commented on fb stories she wants to buy the manky cardi!!!
Oh my god. Not to mention she’s had to get somebody to help her order other items from ZM (you’d think there would be at least a few perks to birthing the “owner”). And she is worried about returning things that she has ordered incorrectly! 😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
duck me wow no words
I have words this self centred witch only shows love to her mum for the gram. duck off Emmy making your mum pay for tit I hope you’re business does fail this is scummy on another level. duck even SL could sent her some tit another ungrateful witch

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Screeny 🤣🤣 this is a fabulous idea!

Items we need to acquire for The Emmylou Collection, Proudly Presented by The Tattle Museum Trust
Striped, unwashed Liquorice Allsort cardigan
•ALove's psychedelic word spew book (surely there's at least one physical copy 🤔 otherwise we'll just chuck a Kindle in the corner somewhere and download it)
•The neon peach 🍑
• The dickehead mug

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Geeeewwwd mornin' *smudgy panda eyes* just wanted to jump on real quick and say thanks so much for all the love about the face paint *scrunch nose, dick lips smile* The Children had just the most bewdiful day *scratches dandruff* but I did just wanna also say that I've had a few of you message me *narrowed eyes, bitter giggle* to say that you uhm saw my ahh mum comment on the *bug eyes* boyfriend cardi ya know the one I've been thrashing *giggle* and a few of youse have said does she have ta pay for clothes from Zoe Moss *defiant chubby stare* and the thing is ya know I'm the boss yeah wait no I'm not the boss I'm the farken owner *laugh* and ya know we're leaving the warehouse and that's *shifty glance* that's just business yeah *gulp* but the thing is *mega bug eyes* if you wanna succeed in business or *confused face* or life or being a parent *picks nose* you've gotta back yaself yeah and sometimes ya know that means that we have ta *nodding, cheeks wobbling* be strong and just really ya know *gulps, eyes darting* know your worth and believe in yourself so yeah *completely forgets what she was saying and starts thinking about African sausage* um happy Saturday✌*ugly smirk*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Omg I cannot believe the money she spends, she could be paying a mortgage off. That’s wild.
I also just remembered she bought that house in WA didn’t she? So she would be paying off that as well? Absurd, and yet a few weeks ago she was whinging about the cost of corn

Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up, mad dog busy day, but wtf was that Stenchy Wench wearing out for dinner?
Thats quite a lovely hotel for dinner and she looks like she's about to clean her toilet.
Well.... we know she's never actually cleaned anything in her life, but she looked like something that cat coughed up.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
- Poor EL's Mum!! That was rough to read! So sad she is such a tit stain to society, Imagine making ur own mother pay for a worn out, smelly, outta shape, pilling cardi!!! Wow!! That took her low lifery to a whole new level of tit bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
- Poor EL's Mum!! That was rough to read! So sad she is such a tit stain to society, Imagine making ur own mother pay for a worn out, smelly, outta shape, pilling cardi!!! Wow!! That took her low lifery to a whole new level of tit bleep!!!
How bad that her mum had to post it on the gram instead of ringing her.

Start working Lou.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Geeeewwwd mornin' *smudgy panda eyes* just wanted to jump on real quick and say thanks so much for all the love about the face paint *scrunch nose, dick lips smile* The Children had just the most bewdiful day *scratches dandruff* but I did just wanna also say that I've had a few of you message me *narrowed eyes, bitter giggle* to say that you uhm saw my ahh mum comment on the *bug eyes* boyfriend cardi ya know the one I've been thrashing *giggle* and a few of youse have said does she have ta pay for clothes from Zoe Moss *defiant chubby stare* and the thing is ya know I'm the boss yeah wait no I'm not the boss I'm the farken owner *laugh* and ya know we're leaving the warehouse and that's *shifty glance* that's just business yeah *gulp* but the thing is *mega bug eyes* if you wanna succeed in business or *confused face* or life or being a parent *picks nose* you've gotta back yaself yeah and sometimes ya know that means that we have ta *nodding, cheeks wobbling* be strong and just really ya know *gulps, eyes darting* know your worth and believe in yourself so yeah *completely forgets what she was saying and starts thinking about African sausage* um happy Saturday✌*ugly smirk*
Well that’s her mornings work sorted. You should be on the payroll @SnarkyTart

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I shared this with the mrs and she laughed as hard as i did. Can you publish a book based on this please..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Always my favourite line *gulps, eyes darting* 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm just catching up, mad dog busy day, but wtf was that Stenchy Wench wearing out for dinner?
Thats quite a lovely hotel for dinner and she looks like she's about to clean her toilet.
Well.... we know she's never actually cleaned anything in her life, but she looked like something that cat coughed up.
Stenchy Wench 👌🏻 Bewdiful.

Her poor mother. EL really is a heartless beast.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe her poor mum actually has to buy clothes from her despite how EL claims she runs Zoe Moss. This shows how she really cares about her family. All the crap we see on Insta is bullshit.
I remember when she filmed her sister in WA and told her and everyone on the gram she’ll be buying her a new kitchen, implied she’s got her covered because she going to ‘be someone big’ what a wanker.
Her family must love being over the other side of the country from her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.