EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't say I ever look puffy and bloated from drinking too much water, in fact it's the opposite. I do get puffy and bloated when I drink too much alcohol though! Leave your commentary off the gram Dr Lou

Reactions: 20
I drink over 100 ounces (more than 10 cups) of water a day and my face is never puffy. Maybe it is all the sodium she takes in from those saucy meats. She is such a liar.

Reactions: 14
Puffy from water?! HAHAHAHA

Lou Lou yet again got on the turps last night and this is the mess we get this morning.

Again, I ask?! How the duck has this flog got a 'cook book'?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I drink over 100 ounces (more than 10 cups) of water a day and my face is never puffy. Maybe it is all the sodium she takes in from those saucy meats. She is such a liar.
Are you American? How did you come across Emmylou if so just out for curiosity? Didn’t know she was that known outside of Victoria let alone Aus 🙈

Reactions: 12
Good to see she finally feels the cold and needs a hoodie instead of horrifying us with a crop top

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to see she finally feels the cold and needs a hoodie instead of horrifying us with a crop top
But it’s the same hoodie she’s been wearing to pick up rubbish, mow the lawn, cook and now exercise in! She’s told us she doesn’t have a dryer and us Tattlers aren’t silly. It’s unwashed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
But it’s the same hoodie she’s been wearing to pick up rubbish, mow the lawn, cook and now exercise in! She’s told us she doesn’t have a dryer and us Tattlers aren’t silly. It’s unwashed 🤢
This is what I don't understand for the absolute life of me.

She clearly has a problem with shopping yet we only ever see the same items of clothing on repeat for days on end?! The putrid stench that would come off her would be horrific.

We know FROM WHAT SHE SHOWS US that she has no hygiene but come on Lou Lou shower?! Wash your face?! Wash your clothes?! Wash your hair?! Brush it for duck sake! She is just an absolute disgrace.

The thought of her stench makes me sick.

• Sick
She seems to get stuck on things. The same clothes on repeat, the same meals on repeat.

Puffy from water?! HAHAHAHA

Lou Lou yet again got on the turps last night and this is the mess we get this morning.

Again, I ask?! How the duck has this flog got a 'cook book'?!
Just realised that we didn’t see any kids go as Emmylou for Book Week! What a missed opportunity. I guess they all went as Alaska instead this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok Tattler fezzas it’s my first day out of iso so I’m going outside to get some magic (mushrooms) before EL sucks it all up 🪄🦄🔮🍄

I’ve drank a lot of water so hopefully I don’t blow up and I’ll probably only make it to the letterbox before I run out of breath!
725A1B6F-DDEA-4037-A427-1CF5506108BC.jpeg

Also apologies for the shitful photoshop that was so tit it looked like EL’s handiwork 🥹🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does this flog think before she posts????? Oh wait...........
Puffy from over hydration, ok Tattlers lay off the H2O today we wouldn't want to look like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.