Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

greacea

VIP Member
Hahahaha. Hahahah. The black dress. “I was a size 16 when I wore it and it still fits me really well now” - maybe that’s because you’re still a size 16 dickehead. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Buttercup725

VIP Member
Are you American? How did you come across Emmylou if so just out for curiosity? Didn’t know she was that known outside of Victoria let alone Aus 🙈
Yes I am an American in California. Oh, I follow Celeste Barber and that led me to Christian and then I saw this one. I was on GOMI (but never commented) and witnessed the migration over here and voila. I have been to Australia and love it so I enjoy what I see here. But she is as foul a representation of the Australians I know as Donald Trump is of the Americans I know. So blame her popularity on Celeste and Christian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Leah Theories:
1. She caught lice from EL and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She successfully dodged the bedbugs, the fungal rashes, the fleas...but having to delouse herself was too much.
2. Her parents told her to get a real job or they'd cut her off.
3. As posited above, the long con at fleecing EL's communidy by way of a Bali trip fell through, and they decided to cut their losses.
4. She has collected enough footage to complete her final university film assessment: a no holds barred view into the life of a d-grade influencer.
5. ALove has stopped paying her to provide in-home care for EL.
6. She was poached by a certain Young Mummy to join her team after the gaydar went off over Tulla way.
7. It only took 40 Tattle threads, but she finally got through them all and had an epiphany that she was wasting her life and decided to ditch the life sized poop emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Does Emmylou do satire now
A lot of you *Tattlers all turn to Screeny* have been asking about my satire chicken *bug eyes* so if you ta page 58 of my confidence in tha kitchen cook book *confused face* or maybe it's page 73 *giggle* I've actually got the book on my website *pokes meaty finger towards bottom of screen* I'll put the link up here *nodding, major bug eyes* it's only $29.95 and that's including postage guys *scrunch, giggle* but ya know if ya can't afford ta buy it the satire chicken is on my website *looks off camera* Leah, it's on the website yeah *blank face, bogan mumbling* okay well Leah doesn't know *mean giggle* fark Leah whaddo I even farken pay ya for *maniacal laughing, bends over, out of breath, slaps thighs* Leah just *giggle* can I just tell them what you did Leah just stuck her finger up at me *over the top laughing, red squishy face* it's all fucken happenin' here at Emmylou Loves *story abruptly cuts off*
20220903_124727.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41

party bag

Imagine being a little kid and having dinner with ring lights surrounding you so you can be filmed, eating, for your middle age mother's IG. I literally can't get my head around it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Michy02

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #40 - My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be is anyone’s guess

Congratulations to @greacea for the thread title! You win a one on one branding session with Leah!

I’ll get the title fixed Fezzas I got too carried away!

@Sure…Media! pls do your thing 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Bindi

Thanks Tattlers for all the love❤❤❤ it truly is appreciated🥰.....tumour markers are down, not as far as they should be but the little fkrs are heading in the right direction. 👏👏
Now back to regular programming.....she seriously is taking the piss isn't she? Who in their right mind would spend hundreds of $$ on those festy, fungus infected 2nd hand eyesores?????

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mea Culpa

Has anyone been past Brad's to see if her Cookbook is still front and centre?
I’m going to Sth Melb Market on Friday morning so will report back. My day off is Friday so I generally try to get out and get my gozleme fix at SMM. I am taking my newly minted role as Tattler field correspondent very seriously! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
“I have my weetbix plain… with either yoghurt and berries and cinnamon and a bit of almond milk”

That’s not plain. That’s covered in unnecessary toppings, like everything you make.

• Haha
Reactions: 36