EmmyLou Loves #40 My life’s a mess, buy my body confidence dress, what size you’ll be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I gotta tap out for a bit and rest my sore Rona bones in a warm bath.

I’ll leave you with this screenshot, can’t believe I captured such a raw moment of honesty.
F11F1C86-F818-4508-8F61-AED81C39E207.jpeg

And If bish violates my name with her fugly ass stinky clothes, you know the drill….

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I’m just baffled by the sheer volume of clothing. She must never get rid of anything - hoarder. The bags for charity??!!!! WTF!!! And to insinuate where these were being donated to so you can then go and buy them from the charity because it’s really good stuff. 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 14
In what sick world is her cooking considered 'beautiful food'? No wonder she constantly looks 60 weeks pregnant, her gut would be full of gas and oil. It's amazing she even has the energy to be cooking all of this slop, I would be constantly in a food induced coma 🤢
60 weeks pregnant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else catch the "hilarious" moment in the stories where she's shilling the Romance was Born swan dress and talking about how she was on the red carpet , meeting and greeting in a paid capacity, and the camera man was following her around PEELING THE DEAD SKIN OFF HER FACE?!?!

:sick:

Old mate thought this was the peak of comedy. She really is foul.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just a thought - so Aaron left almost a year ago - I wonder if all this selling clothes, moving out of the warehouse etc is because she has to pay him out after their split and she’s trying to get the cash to do so??

Reactions: 20
I thought she’d been storing the clothes at home and she moved them to the warehouse after Aaron left and she did that big clean out? Imagine needing a literal warehouse for your clothes. I wish we’d kept a tally of how many coats she wore this winter. It’s crazy.

Reactions: 12
Polished man’s latest video. Everyone looking normal/having fun. EL, please explain what you call this? This is not the time nor place for your sex eyes*

*I am not of the belief that this is sexy.
As well as sexin it up 🤮 you can’t even see the polished nail the campaign is all about! Doy! #anotherepicELfail

Reactions: 10
She would have paid an absolute bomb to fit out and furnish that warehouse for what exactly? What an absolute waste of money. No wonder Alove left, he must have been disgusted. And I agree with someone upthread, she's made a ton of money over the past couple of years, I still put it down to her book sales and by the way she spends coin, is still doing so.

Reactions: 11
The clothes are like what your overweight frumpy slightly crazy year 2 teacher would wear ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ok my blood is boiling. Most if not all of those donations will have to be disposed of to fabric recycling or landfill. If they are not freshly laundered or cleaned, they smell and can’t be sold or given away. So many people make themselves feel better about donations to charity but really they are just moving the problem onto the charity and the cost associated with disposal.

Someone please help - was she trying to say givenchy? Is there some other luxury brand I don’t know about? Geo-vahn-chee. Both her and Leah doubling down on it too. “My best friend charlotte” giving her an old hand bag. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Someone please help - was she trying to say givenchy? Is there some other luxury brand I don’t know about? Geo-vahn-chee. Both her and Leah doubling down on it too. “My best friend charlotte” giving her an old hand bag. :ROFLMAO:
yes, i am a a handbag lover....and collector. I assume she is talking about the Givenchy pandora bag that was really popular 10 years ago..she is a fuckin heathen...:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep saying it when I was a size 14, 16?! You still are!!
Compared to what she wears now the clothes are actually beautiful, and much more tasteful.. even with all the giant prints!! She should stick to these and avoid the crop tips and pleather numbers!
I was going to say the same thing, even a size 14 is a stretch....literally!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Before I even start reading comments I just have to say the Gorman clothes - a brand I never heard of, maybe because I live in the US - is not very pretty. Or maybe her taste is not my taste. That's probably more it. But the Emmylou clothes are more my taste. IT KILLS ME TO SAY THAT. Most importantly, why does she spend so much on clothes when she could use that money to buy a house? Or dress her kids better. I know these are all often asked questions and we will never know the answer but I think she definitely has a shopping addiction. That one purple flowered dress was almost $1,000!!!!

duck, that is some ugly clothes!
Oh thank God someone said what I was thinking. I live in jeans and tees since I retired so I thought I was out of touch but Holy tit, they were hideous!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her company, Elephant Dinner, has had a lot of credit enquiries recently - 6 in August and 1 in late July

Screen Shot 2022-08-31 at 12.22.52 pm.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m just baffled by the sheer volume of clothing. She must never get rid of anything - hoarder. The bags for charity??!!!! WTF!!! And to insinuate where these were being donated to so you can then go and buy them from the charity because it’s really good stuff. 🤯
They’re the most tasteless, tacky and ugly outfits ever! Don’t inflict them on the poor for the LOVE OF GOD!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.