Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Right Emma, I know you read here so prepare for one massive rant , buckle in!!

HOW DARE YOU lump yourself in with mothers and people trying to get out of debt as a way of explaining why you need so many treats.
HOW DARE YOU try and push people towards spending their money on treats in the name of a challenge when lots of people just simply cannot afford a massage, a new handbag, a perfume etc and any money they “side hustle” just has more important places to go.
HOW DARE YOU try and manipulate people into clicking your links (that make you money!) in order for people to be able to treat themselves.

You are NOT a mother and you are NOT trying to get out of debt so don’t even try to “sympathise”. You said yourself that you could afford to buy yourself two £100 bottles of perfume so just go and do it, don’t pester other people about them needing to treat themselves in order to justify your spends. There is no way I could justify spending £200 (yes I know she’s ended up going cheaper but she originally pitched them as £200) on perfumes for myself as a random treat when that’s more than I’ve spent on my son for Christmas and his last birthday combined, more than I have spent on his clothes and shoes for this year, more than I spend on petrol for 3 months and more than 3 weeks grocery shopping.

My idea of a treat for myself is a walk out on my own with an audio book, a quiet bath that isn’t filled with toys, sitting down to watch a film with my husband. These things may not seem like treats to you Emma because your life is full of material shit that gives you joy for all of five minutes but to me they’re really special. I have absolutely no need for expensive shit in my life because I find fulfilment in my son, my husband, my family, my friends and my job. No amount of material treats will give me the same level of happiness I can get from watching the sheer joy on my son’s face as he jumps in a massive puddle, or listening to my husband sing and play guitar when he thinks I can’t hear him, or have my dad call me for a random phone call when he’s out walking the dog - I bet you can’t say the same of anything in your life. And you know what, I pity you, I really do! So go and enjoy your perfume and all the thousands of pounds you’ve wasted this year, I’m more than happy here with my own simpler way of living - maybe you should try it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

NC2020

VIP Member
Hi Emma 👋 I started dieting and exercising at the start of lockdown in March and have lost 5 stone exactly as of yesterday. Just wanted to let you know you’re doing terribly for someone who wasted 10k on WLS!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Anotherct

VIP Member
Ya gurl lasted 43 minutes..!!!
I’ve posted so much on here the past week but this gunt with a C is winding me right up. Emma you have 10k in the bank, leave the morrisons boxes for someone in fucking need, especially at Christmas during a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Sharing that her savings pot has reached £10,000 when there will be people following her that have lost jobs, kids missing out on Christmas presents..tasteless
Oh Emma, just fuck right off you stupid, tone deaf, ignorant twat!!
This year has decimated my savings - we literally have nothing left in it after my wage was cut due to 8 months on furlough (and it’s still going!) and we’ve had to use savings to get through each week. I’ve done as many Prolific surveys as I’ve been offered, have used the Vypr app and the Appinio one you seem to love so much - I’ve made £15 on them all combined since about July! Better contact my mortgage broker to put in an overpayment!
My parents, who could make a great salary through their own entertainment business in normal times, have had zero income since March, have ripped through their savings and are now struggling to get food in their cupboards each week. I’ve had to reassure them that they don’t need to buy anyone Christmas presents this year - they’ve comprised with just buying their 3 grandchildren but significantly less than in previous years. It’s devastated my mam who can’t believe she’s in a position to not be able to afford their usual Christmas!
But woohoo for you and your mortgage overpayment and massive savings this year. Try having an ounce of sympathy and understanding for the shit storm this year has created for a huge amount of people! If you really were homeless then you’d have some understanding of the true struggles a lack of money can bring. Get off your bloody high horse and just shut the fuck up!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Scragbags

VIP Member
20201219_180152.jpg

Oooh do fuck off emma you idiot you have been EVERYWHERE. Its people like you doing unnecessary shit that has made this happen!

I can see why she has turned off the messages on her stories as the amount of times I want to reply to her and tell her what an arsehole she is is off the scale!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

NC2020

VIP Member
Well done! I wish I had 🙈 off topic but can I ask how you did it?
Thanks! I was quite big to start so I benefited from that at the start, I did the couch to 5k programme in the spring and now run 30 minutes (not 5k though!) three times a week. Lots and lots of walking during lockdown. I joined a gym and started swimming too and try and do 15 - 30 minute YouTube workouts twice a week. I try not to obsess about calories, but I cut out snacking and puddings completely to start, changed to fruit for breakfast, reduced my portions drastically. There is nothing I don’t eat, if I want a KFC I’ll just be ‘good’ that day and make sure I’ve done my exercise. If I had to guess I’d say my calories were around 1,500 a day. I’ve still got 3 stone to lose. If I can do it anyone can - genuinely, I’ve been minimum 6-7 stone overweight my entire adult life and tried every diet going.

This time what spurred me on was the fear of being at higher risk of covid complications an then it dawned on me that I’d been ignoring the other risks of being overweight for years because I’d just become complacent. That and the thought of Emma Drew 😂😂

Sorry for the long post!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Anotherct

VIP Member
Oh fuck off Emma, no one said you can’t buy cheap things, I always buy yellow sticks/ use cash back/ look for deals when I see them but I don’t actively race to an app to get a box. You’ve just said you’re spending £80 on Xmas day? ONE FUCKING DAY. So leave the box for someone who needs it.

Also, Emma South Africa isn’t really a third world country, especially if you’re white. You moved to the UK, you had to wait for a house. Your parents bought your a house. You’re so privileged you don’t even realise it. You earned minimum wage? Havent we all? Most of us start in the job world on a min wage job. My boyfriend who earns 6 figures is now on min wage at a supermarket because Covid. You haven’t even been financially impacted, and if you have you can’t blame Covid. That’s because people are wising up to your bullshit.

F.U.C.K. O. F. F

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Smallpotato

VIP Member
The stories today. Why did she need all those things to “get through today”? Like, it wasn’t a deadline day, or a funeral, or an actual stressful thing.. I don’t understand!

And it’s a fucking meet cute, you dolt.
I know that I always bring this back to me, but I’ve had a horrible, horrible year. Last week I found out my brother in law and his girlfriend were missing, and the police found them in an ICU. Brother in law is still critically ill, and my poor husband had to call his Mum and not only tell her that police located his brother, but there’s a possibility he could die.

Last week we survived on hours. If we can make it through this hour, we can do it through the next. And the next... and so on.

Emma just doesn’t know how lucky she is. She has a roof over her head, a husband, her Dad and she lives off passive income so therefore can do whatever she wants, whenever. She spent £10k on a surgery which was essentially pointless. I worked 70 hour weeks on COVID ICU to be promised “danger money”, only not be paid it. Two days later I received a letter saying I’m not adhering social distancing when they saw me on CCTV hugging my crying friend.

When she says she needs this to get through today, it makes me realise how shallow her life is. My life this year is shit. If a costa drink could help me through today and this Christmas, I’d be happy. But it’s not. I’m facing the possibility of losing my Brother in Law and being separated from my family at Christmas if I go back to work.

Sorry for this personal rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201211-194420.png

Apparently princess pork chop knows what it's like to NOT put yourself first

I mean sure if you say so!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

drewydrop

Chatty Member
We as women don’t treat ourselves. Is she for fucking real?? 😡 That’s all she does. Every single day. This week it’s been the usual pound shop tat, clothes, Costa, Chinese, winter Wonderland, chilled in an outdoor pool listening to an audio book, booked massages and a steak meal so how she dare justify treating herself by suggesting she doesn’t ever put herself first.

And when the fuck has she ever been concerned with food waste 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I would like to see proof of this donation. I don’t believe it for one second. She will keep the money to buy more shit she will declarer in February.

Also the Christmas shop formerly of holt is now known as:
The Christmas shop formerly of holt and formerly of Emma Drew’s storage unit

• Haha
Reactions: 36

drewydrop

Chatty Member
‘A lot of people have asked..’ I.e I’ve been heavily criticised on tattle and I need to prove them wrong by making up a load of performative bullshit. She’s so obvious, it’s laughable. And there’s no way she made a profit. A profitable shop doesn’t end up selling its stock outside the owner’s house and asking for donations! I’d like to see her with a massive cheque for the hundreds she’s raised for charity. Just think how tiny it would make her look 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Smallpotato

VIP Member
"I am grateful to still be here" WTAF?! Abnormal womb lining with treatment being 'go for a daily walk' does not equate to the absolute hell some people have gone through with serious illness Emma.
i had Covid back in April and when to be admitted to my own ward. Then we had to put our newly qualified nurse on a ventilator, and he died. THEN!!!! I had a huge mental health breakdown and had to be redeployed to theatres. THEN!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been put back on COVID wards, reliving my nightmares on the daily!

Grateful to still be here, you aren’t making it worth being alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 34