Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WaddleTheWalk

Sharing the 10k in savings is aspirational, to get people buying into her courses and reading her blog. Her engagement is really low on all SM so I'm not surprised by this sudden flex.

As for Gunt Watchers, I've lost 6 and a half stone since last October (BMI 41 to 24.8). I'm now a normal weight (for the first time in my life) and I ran a half marathon a few weeks ago after starting Couch to 5K at the same time I began losing weight. Currently 5lbs from my goal weight. No diet, just lifestyle changes.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Whatthecatsaid

I actually feel sorry for her. I think her life must be pretty dull and I suspect she and Tony are mentally not in great shape.
- she has no kids. I know kids are not everyone’s dream and that’s fine, but she has nothing to focus on, and kids have a way of keeping you busy and distracted and can also be amazing.
- I am not fat shaming, it’s taken me years to be happy in my skin but she’s going to have a lot of loose skin, if she ever looses enough weight. She’s wasted 10k on surgery (that’s a lot of money) and she isn’t remotely attractive looking and doesn’t seem to know how to care for herself or make herself look presentable
- her social media feed is dull, weird, and childish and she is intensely disliked by a lot of the blogger community but because she’s an absolute bitch people won’t stand up to her, she’s caused a lot of people issues and people will say they struggle with her but still suck up to her.
- she doesn’t have a blogging niche that’s long term sustainable and it’s all going to dry up at some point. Hinch might be awful but she’s banked well and could stop now and survive.
- she has no friends in real life, or very few.
- she’s got a nasty and sadistic streak, it shows in how she treats things like her hamster and occasionally Tony and people who she thinks have wrong her.
- she has health issues that can’t be nice to live with even if they are self inflicted
I could go on. She isn’t life goals. She’s a sad, almost middle aged woman with very little to actually “live for” (Disney holidays and eating crappy fast or junk food might be fun but it’s not life goals!?) and she knows it. I actually pity her. My life isn’t perfect but I have a REAL job, and friends and a family who love me and I’m not trying to earn 50p from affiliate links for make up I don’t need but can’t help buying and trying to convince myself I’m a size 12 (I’m not, I’m cool with that!)

• Heart

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
View attachment 353245

Oooh do fuck off emma you idiot you have been EVERYWHERE. Its people like you doing unnecessary shit that has made this happen!

I can see why she has turned off the messages on her stories as the amount of times I want to reply to her and tell her what an arsehole she is is off the scale!
You can’t go on about how we’ve been through a lockdown to allow for a normal Christmas when you’ve spent every hour of the last few weeks in every shop and Costa going! You are part of the problem Emma, open your eyes and see it you moron!

• Heart
  • Angry

Scragbags

VIP Member
Ya girl is booking some time off - couples massages and a steak dinner

Time off from what?! Strolling round the shops, spending money and eating!!

She is actually the biggest arsehole in the world 🌎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Breadhead

Chatty Member
Thank you and keep going you WILL do it!

Anybody want to join my new weight loss group, it’s like slimming world or weight watchers but it’s based around not wanting to end up like Emma?! 😂 willing to hear suggestions of what it should be called?
I also am a member 🙋 I started walking an hour during lockdown after Emma was prescribed it by her doctors, haven't changed my diet much. 1 and a half stone down 😂

Ps, can we call it Gunt Watchers. And post weekly updates 😂

• Haha

DoseofReality

VIP Member
131354757_828022374700000_6633743266939361943_n.jpg

And I bet they weren't guzzling extra large Starbucks.

s-l640.jpg

Let's just take a minute to remember the size 10 "dress of dreams"

• Haha
  • Wow
The tight clothes thing makes me want to call bullshit on the cysts. I often have to wear clothes at least one size bigger than I am because anything (even as simple as a waist band) pressing on my abdomen can cause so much pain. The week she was obsessed with spanx made me question it too, there is no way in hell I could have worn them when I had my cysts, especially when I had the really big one. Emma apparently has 2 or 3 x 15cm ones so there’s no way on earth she’d want the agony of holdy in pants pressing on them.
Convinced that Emma's sense of urgency to have the cysts removed is because she's deluded enough to think that she will be wheeled out of surgery with a body like a Sports Illustrated model.

Emma was too lazy to exercise and follow a diet, so she threw money at WLS thinking that by paying £10k the weight would just drop off her with no effort. Now that she's had very disappointing results, she is blaming it all on her cysts and thinks that's the only thing between her and a size 8 Ted Baker dress; so again she just wants to throw money at it in the hopes of cyst removal making her thin with no effort.

Ya gurl is Queen of Instant Gratification and doesn't understand that sometimes in life you just have to be patient, or worse, actually put in some effort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Smallpotato

VIP Member
What an amazing message you’re passing on to your son. Just incredible!

You’ve just reminded I’ve got a bag of toys in the loft that I was going to pass on to a friend but she decided she didn’t want them. My job for tomorrow is to get them donated! I could easily get £40-50 for the bag but the thought of helping a child who may receive nothing at Christmas is much more important than lining my pockets.

Also, I absolutely love that Emma’s utter selfishness tonight has brought out the amazing charitable nature of us Tattlers - now this is a social media challenge I can get on board with! My husband and I were going to treat ourselves to a Greggs for lunch tomorrow but I’m going to donate the money to a local children’s charity tonight instead - feels like the right thing to do tonight after the way Mrs Selfish has acted.
I donate my toddlers clothes and toys to a friend’s sister who has 2 under the age of 2. Friends sister is struggling due to Covid, losing her job in the pandemic etc so everything goes to “Baby James”. My toddler this week put on a top too small and as we took it off, he said “baby James? Baby James?” I’m so proud of him understanding that we help others and he’s 3.

emma is 33 and snatching morrisons good to go boxes

And on a much lighter note (unlike Emma) ....her second hot chocolate of the day!
GO ON A WALK WITH TONY YOU SLUG

• Heart
The irony of a money blogger having the most prolific shopping addiction never ceases to amaze me.

Of ALL the times you would think she would tune into an audience, you would think this year would have been the year! Instead of providing us endless entertainment with her cringe-worthy hauls, she could have decided not to show it all off on Instagram and instead could have worked on actual money saving advice for people who really needed it this year!

Emma: since you read here, why don't you prove us all wrong and actually do something good for once before the end of the year? For someone who claims to have been homeless, you sure as shit don't seem to take any interest in charity.

@Katykatykaty told us a couple of pages back how she listed Disney DVDs on FB marketplace for free and was contacted by a mum who otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford to buy her children presents this Christmas. That story affected me so much - I told my husband about it and we were speaking about how many children will go without Christmas presents and dinner this year. My husband burst into tears and we decided to make a donation to Centrepoint instead of buying each other presents this year - and I am not sitting with £10k in the bank!

• Heart

LucyLu2

She looks so fed up with life here. And why part of that photo would make you want to share it? Oh yea, because you can add a caption that insinuates that you’ve worked yourself to the ground doing something intense and stressful and really deserve a Christmas break. When we all know that’s so far from the actual truth!
This post from her has actually really angered me, although I can't quite put my finger on why.

Emma - you are deluded if you think you've been working hard. You honestly don't know the meaning of the words "hard work". You spend most of your life swanning around the shops (in the middle of a fucking pandemic!) and then go on about how you need a treat as you're working so hard. You're not. Trying having three kids and a husband who is a key worker and has been working away from home loads since the summer, including having to go abroad for work. Try having no family at all nearby and having all your work dry up due to Covid.

Last week I took my youngest out for the day. We went and found a cool playground, a free car park next to it, had a lovely walk and watched trains for an hour next to the West Coast Mainline. We had a ball. It cost me just the diesel to get there, but I'd been saving up the diesel as I desperately need it for the school run and prices have gone up again, both at the pumps and for the weekly food shop too. We had such a good day though that I decided to treat myself a little. I went to Costa. For the first time since February and spent the points I'd been saving on a coffee. It felt like absolute luxury as right now I can't afford a coffee out. I've scrimped and saved all year to save up and buy my kids a games console this Christmas to make up for the fact that everything normal about Christmas is cancelled. We can't see any family due to everyone's vulnerable states and work commitments for my OH (plus the risk of him being in hospitals all over the UK each week) and the kids have also had three birthdays in lockdown too. No parties or even meals out. She has such an easy life and absolutely no understanding at all for what the rest of the world is going through right now. I'm actually lucky right now as we can feed our kids, but I know plenty who can't and I don't take being able to feed mine for granted the way things are going. Nothing has changed about her life, it's just given her more reasons to moan. She has no one dependable on her at all.

Emma - get a life. I used to like you. I used to be inspired by you and yet now I laugh at myself for ever thinking that. You've become almost a parody of yourself. Treat Tony better. Treat those cats better and treat that hamster with some respect (and yes I did report your post the other day you cruel woman). Take a long hard look at your life and get some help. You have a food addiction, a shopping addition and some weird obsession with being a little girl. None of it is healthy and yet you just use all your additions to post on Instagram and go "oh poor me'. Take some control of your life before it's too late.

To be honest I think I'm even done with stalking her feed now. Life's too short.

• Heart

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201208-191253.png

Do fuck off you absolute fat twat, how dare she say these things when people are actually becoming homeless and don't have mam&dad to buy them a house

DICKHEAD

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Noseynigel

Her page is just one big brag -fest now.
I lost my job due to covid and managed to get a job in a supermarket where I’ve been since September (which I am very thankful for) and today I got a call offering me a job in logistics again! So Emma can shove that £10k up her gunt! Id rather know I’ve worked my arse off earning it rather than Emma Babes scamming people with her courses!

• Heart
Reactions: 31