Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't sure if she had or it was said on here. Either way she's not near either 100lbs or 160lbs
Her Insta friend Sammi has lost over 10st (might even be nearer 11) and that is really noticeable, she's stuck to her diet and exercised regularly. She also posts about it - a lot - as she is quite rightly very proud. Emma silence and vagueness speaks volumes.

Reactions: 14
Sharing that her savings pot has reached £10,000 when there will be people following her that have lost jobs, kids missing out on Christmas presents..tasteless
Oh Emma, just duck right off you stupid, tone deaf, ignorant twit!!
This year has decimated my savings - we literally have nothing left in it after my wage was cut due to 8 months on furlough (and it’s still going!) and we’ve had to use savings to get through each week. I’ve done as many Prolific surveys as I’ve been offered, have used the Vypr app and the Appinio one you seem to love so much - I’ve made £15 on them all combined since about July! Better contact my mortgage broker to put in an overpayment!
My parents, who could make a great salary through their own entertainment business in normal times, have had zero income since March, have ripped through their savings and are now struggling to get food in their cupboards each week. I’ve had to reassure them that they don’t need to buy anyone Christmas presents this year - they’ve comprised with just buying their 3 grandchildren but significantly less than in previous years. It’s devastated my mam who can’t believe she’s in a position to not be able to afford their usual Christmas!
But woohoo for you and your mortgage overpayment and massive savings this year. Try having an ounce of sympathy and understanding for the tit storm this year has created for a huge amount of people! If you really were homeless then you’d have some understanding of the true struggles a lack of money can bring. Get off your bloody high horse and just shut the duck up!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I can't believe she's shared that she had 10k im the bank at a time like this!!!

Reactions: 23
Shes so vulgar with her bragging about money and also how much of that 10k is from referral links and her scamming people into clicking.

I'm not jealous because I know most of that 10k will be going on sugary Costa drinks and clothes that will forever look tit on her.

The only way she earns money is through taking advantage of people on the internet and hoping others use her referral links. She is a disgrace when this is an extremely hard time for everyone except her.

Does she not understand the hardships others have been through this year? So many have lost loved ones, jobs, savings they worked hard for. People struggle to put food on the table let alone buy tit from B&M every other week.

Enjoy your money Emma. You can't take it to the grave. Selfish PIG
gettyimages-168297302-1024x1024.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20201208-191253.png

Do duck off you absolute fat twit, how dare she say these things when people are actually becoming homeless and don't have mam&dad to buy them a house

head

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
This year has decimated my savings - we literally have nothing left in it after my wage was cut due to 8 months on furlough (and it’s still going!) and we’ve had to use savings to get through each week. I’ve done as many Prolific surveys as I’ve been offered, have used the Vypr app and the Appinio one you seem to love so much - I’ve made £15 on them all combined since about July! Better contact my mortgage broker to put in an overpayment!
My parents, who could make a great salary through their own entertainment business in normal times, have had zero income since March, have ripped through their savings and are now struggling to get food in their cupboards each week. I’ve had to reassure them that they don’t need to buy anyone Christmas presents this year - they’ve comprised with just buying their 3 grandchildren but significantly less than in previous years. It’s devastated my mam who can’t believe she’s in a position to not be able to afford their usual Christmas!
But woohoo for you and your mortgage overpayment and massive savings this year. Try having an ounce of sympathy and understanding for the tit storm this year has created for a huge amount of people! If you really were homeless then you’d have some understanding of the true struggles a lack of money can bring. Get off your bloody high horse and just shut the duck up!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I’m so sorry to hear this! We’re in the same position, I’ve luckily kept my job and worked throughout but my partner tours with some very big bands doing stage stuff. He’s obviously has nothing and now works in a supermarket. We’re managing to get by as we sold our nice car to get a cheaper one. Imagine bragging about how much you have in the bank, livingthrifty did this the other day too. I prefer her to Emma but it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

View attachment 339709

Do duck off you absolute fat twit, how dare she say these things when people are actually becoming homeless and don't have mam&dad to buy them a house

head
She wasn’t homeless, she moved countries and they had to find a new home so she lived in temp accommodation until then. They bought her house ffs. She doesn’t know the word hardship.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Very much echo what everyone has said on this post!

To add though, imagine how much she could’ve saved if she didn’t buy the tat/clothes she then decides she doesn’t want and sells on vinted/marketplace.

Oh and Emma you could’ve had another £10k in the bank if you hadn’t wasted it on wls!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18

To add though, imagine how much she could’ve saved if she didn’t buy the tat/clothes she then decides she doesn’t want and sells on vinted/marketplace.

Oh and Emma you could’ve had another £10k in the bank if you hadn’t wasted it on wls!
That's most prob 10k she got back after spending 30k on tatt and selling cheap

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So vulgar, who shows what's in the account?? To those whose savings were eaten by covid, me too, you are not alone. Plan for next year is to get out of the overdraft.
She's so tone deaf.

• Heart
i just can’t get over her complete disregard for the current climate. It’s not appropriate to be bragging Emma!!

you don’t need a receipt to get a refund. You can show a bank statement with the transaction on, screenshot to edit other payments. The transaction can be tracked from that so she KNEW she would get money back .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m so sorry to hear this! We’re in the same position, I’ve luckily kept my job and worked throughout but my partner tours with some very big bands doing stage stuff. He’s obviously has nothing and now works in a supermarket. We’re managing to get by as we sold our nice car to get a cheaper one. Imagine bragging about how much you have in the bank, livingthrifty did this the other day too. I prefer her to Emma but it just left a bad taste in my mouth.

She wasn’t homeless, she moved countries and they had to find a new home so she lived in temp accommodation until then. They bought her house ffs. She doesn’t know the word hardship.
YES! We need a livingthrifty thread! Thought that her brag was so inappropriate, especially irritated me that she prefaced it by saying that she reached £20k some time ago but avoided sharing it because of everything people are going through this year... and then she shared it anyway. 😒

Not sure why Emma is so proud about managing to save £10k when she could have had £20k if she hadn't have wasted that money on getting WLS only to disregard all advice from her doctors. 💸

Reactions: 12
if I could I’d hug you and your mam. It’s been a tit year. Well done Emma for stealing your Dad’s cash to make mortgage overpayments

this is so disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't understand how they've made so much money! £10k in the bank, £10k WLS, £10k in mortgage over payments, new car, 2 blogs bought, Christmas shop, £100s spent on warhammer, awful ted baker dresses and tat!!

Reactions: 20
And she’s now dreaming of spending more money as a reward for reaching her next weight loss goal. The real reward is losing weight and saving your health you utter twit bag! :mad:
She’s ridiculous, has £10k in the bank, wondering whether to spend £200 on perfume but complains to hotel chocolat about a supposed £8 over charge and 2 missing gingerbread men!

And she’s still yet to share what the weight loss goal was!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s ridiculous, has £10k in the bank, wondering whether to spend £200 on perfume but complains to hotel chocolat about a supposed £8 over charge and 2 missing gingerbread men!

And she’s still yet to share what the weight loss goal was!
I know everyone is entitled to share or not share whatever they like but the choices Emma makes are just stupid and make no sense.

I can hear the thought process in her head...

“Saved £10K share away - how to honestly and realistically save £10K, definite no share! Waste £10K on WLS, perfect thing to share - actual weight loss starting point and regular updates, why would I share that, that’s personal! Oh and just to bulk out the share list because everyone is so interested in my amazing dream life - how many times I’ve picked a scab, how I choose to lie around naked because I can’t be bothered to get dressed and how much I enjoy touches from my first child. Oh and my favourite thing to share is pictures of my sexy new body squeezed into clothes 2 or even 3 sizes too small because everyone thinks I look amazing now!”

Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she just letting Wisp go under the tape dispenser like that? Surely the tape could hurt him. poor hamster. I’d pay her £100 to give me the hammy just so I know he’s looked after properly. She can put that in her £10k challenge pot.

She is desperate that anything becomes content now.

E5488A40-2AA3-468C-A9C0-D50021DB6E19.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.