Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, there would need to be some scaffolding erected for Tony to be returning any favours to ya gurl...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Creamed sweetcorn?? Why can't she just eat sweetcorn? Why does everything have to have extra calories 🤦‍♀️ Also who eats sweetcorn before lunch?🧐

Reactions: 12
'She surprises him with an occasional BJ in the morning' 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
The only time I make fun of strangers is when I'm on Tattle 😜

The gruffalo sucking off sad sack 🤢🤢🤢 Christ in a coconut that's an image I can do without 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She put more effort into demonstrating that night light than she did her Christmas shop, or YouTube, or blog, or cleanliness, eating healthily... Except the lazy captions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
For crying out loud Emma! What do you even look like here? She’s like a squat hunchback with bow legs!
Why did a 30 year old something woman feel the need to pose with a street sign, why do they act like teenagers all the time? It's actually embarrassing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Creamed sweetcorn?? Why can't she just eat sweetcorn? Why does everything have to have extra calories 🤦‍♀️ Also who eats sweetcorn before lunch?🧐
May I kindly suggest that she stands up straight, cuts her hair into a stylish Bob, wears a longer skirt, unzip her jacket and stand with her legs one in front of the other. … it would be a marked improvement
she literally looks like an old woman with a wig. Everything about the picture is bizarre. Oh no the sign has the word bush on it, shock horror.

Reactions: 13
If you had to guess on Tony’s age based on this photo I reckon you’d say late 40s or even 50s! My dad has just been to the door in a very similar outfit to Tony (minus the cartoon T-shirt that’s undoubtedly under that fleece) and he’s in his 60s.

I found a list of celebrities who are around the same age as Tony but you’d never guess...
Zac Efron
Daniel Radcliffe
Robert Pattinson
Liam Hemsworth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If you had to guess on Tony’s age based on this photo I reckon you’d say late 40s or even 50s! My dad has just been to the door in a very similar outfit to Tony (minus the cartoon T-shirt that’s undoubtedly under that fleece) and he’s in his 60s.

I found a list of celebrities who are around the same age as Tony but you’d never guess...
Zac Efron
Daniel Radcliffe
Robert Pattinson
Liam Hemsworth.

This story is so ironic. Tony loves warhammer and that's his hobby. Emma can buy whatever crap and tit that makes her happy for 2 minutes but Tony cannot? Wow. Tony no wonder you have those bags under your eyes. Blink twice if you want to escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.