Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been meaning to ask you this!

I know that we've been having to socially distance for most of the year, but she never seems to mention any friends. Maybe it's an unfair judgement, but she seems to see as little of her dad as possible (she just seems to do the bare minimum shopping drop off?) and they don't seem close to Tony's family.

It seems like all she's really got is Tony, who happens to also be her employee.
she had a lot of friends, mainly from the internet but friends are friends, right? None of them appear in her stories anymore as she’s successfully fallen out with everyone. She’s absolutely manipulative and creates a narrative of her liking. She pretty much persuaded me to do something I didn’t feel comfortable doing, which led to photos of my son being put on Twitter, my NMC pin Leaked, horrible phone calls, sub tweets... while she got away with everything.

Hang on... she’s missed the box??? She took the box off someone in need and she bleeping MISSED IT???

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
131273177_454000055594086_5178083048100692588_n.jpg

Well doesn't this just prove how little she deserved it in the first place and rightly received criticism.

There will be more than onions in her basket/ trolly now to treat herself.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
God she really gripes me so much it’s unreal ! I used to have an online shop and closed it down 2 yrs back . I could have sold the lot on eBay but I chose to donate it all to charity ( neck & head cancer who were treating a family member ) .. and it was just short of 2, 000 in stock ! Honestly the Manager of the shop cried at the time ( as did I ) as it brought them so much joy and no doubt valuable funds ! I bet you would never do that Emma with the stock left from your Christmas shop !
Just to add .... I still keep in touch with this amazing charity as it’s very close to my heart !
Love this! ❤ It's a charity close to my heart too x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 344201

Well doesn't this just prove how little she deserved it in the first place and rightly received criticism.

There will be more than onions in her basket/ trolly now to treat herself.
If she only needed an onion or two and is on a no grocery challenge why does she even need a basket or trolley?

I know I can get distracted when I’m in a shop from time to time to so only use a basket or trolley if absolutely necessary and I ALWAYS take a list. But my brain sometimes sees the empty basket or trolley as a challenge to fill and I forget I’ve got to actually spend money at the end. If I was only going to the shop for an onion there’s no way I’d have a basket or trolley - especially in times of COVID and wanting to limit touch points.

Reactions: 12
Too Good To Go boxes from Morrisons can be collected after 4pm, so hopefully we haven't missed the live unboxing 🍀

Edit, I hadn't seen her story.. Is she saying she was too early? Why didn't she go back? it's not like she doesn't love an unnecessary journey. I'm LOST

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I'm too small to reach the top of the cupboards but I either use a chair or quickly climb up onto the worktop. I would PAY good money to see emma climb up on her worktop to reach the top cupboard. I can picture it now :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think we're all missing the point.

Why didn't the potato go for a walk with Tony?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would like to see proof of this donation. I don’t believe it for one second. She will keep the money to buy more tit she will declarer in February.

Also the Christmas shop formerly of holt is now known as:
The Christmas shop formerly of holt and formerly of Emma Drew’s storage unit

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I call bullshit!
1000000% bullshit.

- She didn’t make a profit
- She realised a real shop with actual work was too much
- If she made hundreds she would of had to have had 100+ items? Looks like there’s a handful at most
- the only thing she’s donated to is her stomach. Emma, share a screen shot showing proof you sent it to a charity? You over share everything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
‘A lot of people have asked..’ I.e I’ve been heavily criticised on tattle and I need to prove them wrong by making up a load of performative bullshit. She’s so obvious, it’s laughable. And there’s no way she made a profit. A profitable shop doesn’t end up selling its stock outside the owner’s house and asking for donations! I’d like to see her with a massive cheque for the hundreds she’s raised for charity. Just think how tiny it would make her look 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hiya Emma! ☺🖐

Glad that we could help make you come to your senses after last night's expression of your sense of entitlement and greed.

Not quite sure how you raised "hundreds" by selling everything for £2, but I won't nitpick too much since your Christmas Shop (Formerly of Holt) clearly cost you money instead of making you money.
She’s so full of tit ( literally ) it’s unreal !

Reactions: 11
She obviously felt no remorse in missing that box and the implications it's had on others either, posting it online.

So why can you still buy stuff from the shop? Why has there been no update about stopping trading, or notice of a sale or last order date for Christmas? Have they hell made a profit buying it for £1500, renting the unit, doing a 5 figure wholesale order and sending mystery boxes to influencers.

I do hope someone picked up those wiggly sperm decorations for an absolute bargain though. Damn it not being local!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would like to see proof of this donation. I don’t believe it for one second. She will keep the money to buy more tit she will declarer in February.

Also the Christmas shop formerly of holt is now known as:
The Christmas shop formerly of holt and formerly of Emma Drew’s storage unit
Yes come on Emma ... let’s see you hand this donation over for all your followers to see 🥰❤🥰

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.