Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she’s now trying to justify her right to get a Morrison’s box. Oh just duck right off! The fact that you once used to be in debt and that Morrison’s doesn’t advertise the boxes as a cheap way of getting food if you’re struggling does not take away the fact that someone else could massively benefit from the box more than you. You said yourself you just want an onion for tomorrow but because you’re on a no groceries challenge you need a box - just spend the 10p on an onion and be done with it. Collecting a shop’s loyalty points is in no way comparable to taking a box full of free food from a supermarket you utter moron. And yes Emma, we may not know about other people’s lives but we know way too much about yours because you can’t wipe your arse without sharing it on Instagram!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I just think it's beyond her own comprehension that people can get joy from seeing their children happy. Bit patronising taking financial advice from a barren woman about how to spend my money when she can't even buy onions when she needs onions. Even on Tony's birthday she couldn't bare it not being about her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Theres literally no logic. She could waddle into a shop and just buy some onions for less than a pound, then leave. Or get one of those boxes that has no guarantee of onions? Maybe just don't have onions if you don't have any. Might save her a few calories.
Or get that bread, then head?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We as women don’t treat ourselves. Is she for bleeping real?? 😡 That’s all she does. Every single day. This week it’s been the usual pound shop tat, clothes, Costa, Chinese, winter Wonderland, chilled in an outdoor pool listening to an audio book, booked massages and a steak meal so how she dare justify treating herself by suggesting she doesn’t ever put herself first.

And when the duck has she ever been concerned with food waste 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh she’s now trying to justify her right to get a Morrison’s box. Oh just duck right off! The fact that you once used to be in debt and that Morrison’s doesn’t advertise the boxes as a cheap way of getting food if you’re struggling does not take away the fact that someone else could massively benefit from the box more than you. You said yourself you just want an onion for tomorrow but because you’re on a no groceries challenge you need a box - just spend the 10p on an onion and be done with it. Collecting a shop’s loyalty points is in no way comparable to taking a box full of free food from a supermarket you utter moron. And yes Emma, we may not know about other people’s lives but we know way too much about yours because you can’t wipe your arse without sharing it on Instagram!
The EXACT questions we want answers too.

Just because you were "homeless" as a child. Doesn't mean you have to sodding act like one when you've got 10k in the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Plenty of money to squander on dresses that are several sizes too small, but too tight to fork out less than a quid for a whole kilo of onions.

I've never been as repulsed by anyone as I am by Emma. She simply disgusts me. I can't think of a single redeeming quality that either her or Tony possess.
there isn’t. The tit she put me through and put me in front of a shooting range... duck off

We as women don’t treat ourselves. Is she for bleeping real?? 😡 That’s all she does. Every single day. This week it’s been the usual pound shop tat, clothes, Costa, Chinese, winter Wonderland, chilled in an outdoor pool listening to an audio book, booked massages and a steak meal so how she dare justify treating herself by suggesting she doesn’t ever put herself first.

And when the duck has she ever been concerned with food waste 🤬
I could not tell you the last time I bought myself something. However my son is currently sporting Nike Air Force ones, the prick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously Emma, just do one! Stop acting all holier than thou just because you once lived in a third world country - you certainly don’t live there now with your massive house, fancy car, designer clothes, 6 figure yearly income and £10k just sitting in your savings.

And who on earth would put a request on FB to swap something for an onion when they’re literally 10p at Tesco?!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off Emma, no one said you can’t buy cheap things, I always buy yellow sticks/ use cash back/ look for deals when I see them but I don’t actively race to an app to get a box. You’ve just said you’re spending £80 on Xmas day? ONE bleeping DAY. So leave the box for someone who needs it.

Also, Emma South Africa isn’t really a third world country, especially if you’re white. You moved to the UK, you had to wait for a house. Your parents bought your a house. You’re so privileged you don’t even realise it. You earned minimum wage? Havent we all? Most of us start in the job world on a min wage job. My boyfriend who earns 6 figures is now on min wage at a supermarket because Covid. You haven’t even been financially impacted, and if you have you can’t blame Covid. That’s because people are wising up to your bullshit.

F.U.C.K. O. F. F

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh grow up Emma, you’ve been called out because you are taking cheap meal makers away from people who really need it right now. Not people who have 10k in savings at least, who treat themselves to rubbish every single day of the week.

The too good to go boxes are a wonderful idea and so underused!

people who grew up dirt poor didn’t get bought a house by their parents to use in university, then used as a BUSINESS. People who grow up dirt poor, don’t buy buy buy like you do. You absolute prick Emma. Absolute prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously Emma, just do one! Stop acting all holier than thou just because you once lived in a third world country - you certainly don’t live there now with your massive house, fancy car, designer clothes, 6 figure yearly income and £10k just sitting in your savings.

And who on earth would put a request on FB to swap something for an onion when they’re literally 10p at Tesco?!
a third world country? Didn’t realise being white and owning your own farm and shop in South Africa meant you grew up in a third country!

I feel so guilty when I hire a painter or a handyman. I grew up with teenager parents on a council estate in inner city Nottingham. My Dad worked 2 jobs to create his own business and he is such an inspiration. My parents never gave me a helping hand, I didn’t everything myself. I accept how privileged I am, hence why I can hire people to do work for me. I’m so lucky and privileged.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The irony of a money blogger having the most prolific shopping addiction never ceases to amaze me.

Of ALL the times you would think she would tune into an audience, you would think this year would have been the year! Instead of providing us endless entertainment with her cringe-worthy hauls, she could have decided not to show it all off on Instagram and instead could have worked on actual money saving advice for people who really needed it this year!

Emma: since you read here, why don't you prove us all wrong and actually do something good for once before the end of the year? For someone who claims to have been homeless, you sure as tit don't seem to take any interest in charity.

@Katykatykaty told us a couple of pages back how she listed Disney DVDs on FB marketplace for free and was contacted by a mum who otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford to buy her children presents this Christmas. That story affected me so much - I told my husband about it and we were speaking about how many children will go without Christmas presents and dinner this year. My husband burst into tears and we decided to make a donation to Centrepoint instead of buying each other presents this year - and I am not sitting with £10k in the bank!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Too Good To Go Box has really annoyed me, I used to make them when I worked at Morrisons and just the sheer joy from seeing people's faces when I handed them over was the best. I made sure I filled the ones I did with anything that was reduced, not just fruit and veg, I'd put Morrisons The Best things in and everything. If I had to hand one over to her I'd be really pissed off.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok she’s contradicted herself
1. If you hate food waste, do no buy “all the cheese. All. Of. It” because *spoiler alert* it will get wasted
2. Surely if you are making something with onions in and you don’t have onions...buying enough onions for said dish isn’t a waste as you are literally going to use them? But saying you’re not food shopping then buying something with the contents hidden, will result in food waste as you might end up with more food and no bleeping onions.
3. people comment on your financial situation as you literally boast on the internet that you have £10k in the bank...we know as you told us?! No one asked!

her “logic” blows my brain.

oh and finally do not get me started on the “I don’t eat much after my wls” maybe pick up some protein and put down the Costa and Starbucks and you might actually fit some goodness into your diet Emma 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The irony of a money blogger having the most prolific shopping addiction never ceases to amaze me.

Of ALL the times you would think she would tune into an audience, you would think this year would have been the year! Instead of providing us endless entertainment with her cringe-worthy hauls, she could have decided not to show it all off on Instagram and instead could have worked on actual money saving advice for people who really needed it this year!

Emma: since you read here, why don't you prove us all wrong and actually do something good for once before the end of the year? For someone who claims to have been homeless, you sure as tit don't seem to take any interest in charity.

@Katykatykaty told us a couple of pages back how she listed Disney DVDs on FB marketplace for free and was contacted by a mum who otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford to buy her children presents this Christmas. That story affected me so much - I told my husband about it and we were speaking about how many children will go without Christmas presents and dinner this year. My husband burst into tears and we decided to make a donation to Centrepoint instead of buying each other presents this year - and I am not sitting with £10k in the bank!
good for you! I love this and what @Katykatykaty has done. We are donating a bunch of toys and sweets to a shelter, as toddler has far too much and I want him to understand giving to others.

• Heart

What an amazing thing for you and your husband to do! The work Centrepoint do is amazing so your money is going to a great place.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So she was ‘homeless’ over 19 years ago, why on earth does she think that justifies taking one of those boxes a family struggling to feed their kids.

She is an absolutely disgusting human. No wonder her siblings have nothing to do with her and she has no friends. She is a GUNT with a c!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did anyone actually see who commented on the picture or did she delete it? Was it one of us? Just wondering if maybe she got Tony to comment so she could passively address us on here and run on about her "homelessness" etc

• Haha
Reactions: 19
good for you! I love this and what @Katykatykaty has done. We are donating a bunch of toys and sweets to a shelter, as toddler has far too much and I want him to understand giving to others.
What an amazing message you’re passing on to your son. Just incredible!

You’ve just reminded I’ve got a bag of toys in the loft that I was going to pass on to a friend but she decided she didn’t want them. My job for tomorrow is to get them donated! I could easily get £40-50 for the bag but the thought of helping a child who may receive nothing at Christmas is much more important than lining my pockets.

Also, I absolutely love that Emma’s utter selfishness tonight has brought out the amazing charitable nature of us Tattlers - now this is a social media challenge I can get on board with! My husband and I were going to treat ourselves to a Greggs for lunch tomorrow but I’m going to donate the money to a local children’s charity tonight instead - feels like the right thing to do tonight after the way Mrs Selfish has acted.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What an amazing thing for you and your husband to do! The work Centrepoint do is amazing so your money is going to a great place.
Yes, they're amazing! My company has been participating in the Sleep Out To Help Out for years. Thank you for sharing the story @Katykatykaty - I really can't stop thinking about it. My husband and I have been so privileged to have kept our jobs this year (even with furlough), but being so isolated at home, I do feel I've been in a bit of a bubble and it's been easy to feel sorry for myself and forget how many people are genuinely suffering this year. Of all years that we really need a wonderful Christmas, this will be such a hard Christmas for so many, for many different reasons.

You would think that someone who had experienced alleged poverty and homeless would take interest in a charity like this...

Didn't realise that Emma was living in a shack in an impoverished township? You know, in war-torn South Africa? Emma, your family would have been amongst the economically elite, as well as having the privilege of being white! Stop being so bleeping offensive!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.