Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Badg69 for your thread suggestion winning at 35 votes.

Wisp the hamster is noticeably absent from her stories lately. Member of tattle are very concerned about his welfare. Emma decided to bring him out for a story after reading tattle by coincidence the next day.

Claims she has covid anxiety but then visits multiple shops and forgets about it. Her and Tony very badly acted about getting lucky means going to the large B&M. The shopping addiction remains as strong as ever.

Progress pictures are not showing much difference lately. Emma is upset her WL has stalled yet continues to eat/drink/gobble the wrong things to make her feel better.

Emma deemed it appropriate to show us her cropped PJs and showing off her WLS scars. But it turns out Emma likes to walk around the house naked because she can't be bothered to put clothes on.

Tony had a wonderful portrait of Emma made and the artist ensured every lump and bump was included.

Emma's attempt at contour was awful and lacked effort just like everything else she does.

Emma has at least 2 large cysts which need removing. Once they are removed they believe they will transform her figure! Maybe she will finally get into that CK Disney dress she brought in January after WLS.

Weekday naps have returned despite her previous declaration that she is saving naps for weekend treats.

@Katykatykaty told us the tale of the disappearing belt. Emma's latest youtube video showed the belt riding higher and higher until it disappeared completely! In the same video we were also treated to Emma throwing the items rather aggressively.

Tony's birthday was celebrated by Emma desperately wanting Tony to open his presents. Emma calls Tony her first child which is rank.

She teased her followers into thinking she brought 2 new kittens. Turns out they were for her in laws.

She is proud of herself for leg pressing 100kg which was her attempt to show tattle she was at the gym. We haven't seen her there since! She continues to buy inappropriate footwear for the gym despite being an alleged 6 figure boss babe. She has brought some glittery Kate Spade trainers instead of appropriate ones.

Emma has listed her used pusheen bedding on ebay alongside some cat hair covered discoloured leggings. What a money making boss babe!

She seems to remember every now and again that she owns a Christmas shop and it is DECEMBER. You know, PEAK CHRISTMAS TIME.

Her website rebranding also seems to have gone unmentioned for weeks now.

Also PLEASE STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE SCAB!!!! :sick::sick::sick:

They are also roleplaying to find a "cute" way to meet up and pretend they in a hallmark movie. She thinks she is a workaholic which is laughable.

TLDR: Ya gurl continues being a mess, buying crap and not losing any weight

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I remember finding some of the old LJ profiles not long ago but being gutted they were all private now and I couldn’t reminisce properly. Would love to go back to those days for a couple hours and relive my youth for a bit.
going a bit off thread here - there was one LJer who was a plus size blogger, and her sister was plus size and she made her own clothes. She kept guinea pigs. Loved her content, was aware she moved to be with her boyfriend but didn’t know where. Then she uploaded onto IG a photo saying where she worked... she ended up working at the same office with my husband!

boring story but I had to share!

Reactions: 4
I was NOT aware Tony got that painting made. God that makes it ten times worse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Late to the party a bit here, but I am sorry why does she need to make (eat) gingerbread to get through the day?!

EDIT - she's not even making it, just decorating :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
The best part of the recap was the reminder that she said she was keeping naps for weekend treats 😂 what a loser

• Haha
Reactions: 11
THEY’RE FINALLY SHARING A MEAL!!! Well done Emma, remembered the WLS and the fact you’re a money saving expert have you? The meal happens to be very greasy looking but at least she’s moving in the right direction!

Reactions: 8
Chopstix! She's either in Norwich or Cambridge. Pretty sure travelling to a different city isn't really essential travelling...
At this point I'm pretty sure she just sees her thumb tum as a challenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her breakfast went unreported but today she’s had;

Couple of bites of turkey and stuffing cheese toasty
Drink at costa no doubt
Couple of bites of Mac and cheese
Deep fried chicken balls/ prawn in sauce
Probably a few noodles
Probably one of those spring rolls
Probably one of the churros

She’s kidding herself. I’ve not had WLS but today I’ve eaten 1 slice of toast with a bit of jam, an apple and a satsuma, half a tin of beans on a smallish potato and a packet of space raiders and I can guarantee you I’ve consumed less calories than Emma today.

Edited to add I’ve killed myself today so I can have a KFC tonight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
1st of all Emma its a meet cute.
2nd if your referring to yourself as hard working you need a good long hard look at yourself in the mirror. You wouldn't know what hard work was if it bit you on the arse. Dillusional much

Reactions: 15
That mask is really poorly fitted. In fact it gapes so much it’s pretty pointless even wearing it

Reactions: 18
Feeling blessed that my thread suggestion was chosen, thanks beautiful people 💕

Reactions: 21
And all the germs from the front of Tony’s mask are now all over Emma’s forehead. 🤦‍♀️

That’s Emma all over though, utterly pointless!
Is the mask an effort to make her look "skinny"
Think shes lost so much weight the mask doesn't even fit 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she is so full why is she still so bleeping massive?!
She's now one of those very overweight women who profess they can't eat a whole (normal size) bar of chocolate/packet of crisps, while gaining a couple of stones per year.

Although she's probably eating less than she used to (pre-WLS), she's still obviously well over 2000kcals per day and I'm sure a good chunk of her calories come from drinks. I also see that she seems to have given up on cooking from scratch, protein shakes and pretending to be a money saving or making blog.

Also, anyone notice that she did that advert on YT for that 3M packing stuff then almost immediately shows us she's using old Amazon boxes to post her orders from TCSFOH? Bet the brand manager at 3M loved that.

Reactions: 13
Is the mask an effort to make her look "skinny"
Think shes lost so much weight the mask doesn't even fit 😒
Wouldn’t put it past her! “Oh I’m so skinny now even masks don’t fit me!” My 44 year old sister in law has a really small head so buys children’s masks to ensure the right fit around her face. There’s no excuse for a mask to fit as badly as Emma’s (who doesn’t have a small head!).

Reactions: 10
The stories today. Why did she need all those things to “get through today”? Like, it wasn’t a deadline day, or a funeral, or an actual stressful thing.. I don’t understand!

And it’s a bleeping meet cute, you dolt.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The stories today. Why did she need all those things to “get through today”? Like, it wasn’t a deadline day, or a funeral, or an actual stressful thing.. I don’t understand!

And it’s a bleeping meet cute, you dolt.
I know that I always bring this back to me, but I’ve had a horrible, horrible year. Last week I found out my brother in law and his girlfriend were missing, and the police found them in an ICU. Brother in law is still critically ill, and my poor husband had to call his Mum and not only tell her that police located his brother, but there’s a possibility he could die.

Last week we survived on hours. If we can make it through this hour, we can do it through the next. And the next... and so on.

Emma just doesn’t know how lucky she is. She has a roof over her head, a husband, her Dad and she lives off passive income so therefore can do whatever she wants, whenever. She spent £10k on a surgery which was essentially pointless. I worked 70 hour weeks on COVID ICU to be promised “danger money”, only not be paid it. Two days later I received a letter saying I’m not adhering social distancing when they saw me on CCTV hugging my crying friend.

When she says she needs this to get through today, it makes me realise how shallow her life is. My life this year is tit. If a costa drink could help me through today and this Christmas, I’d be happy. But it’s not. I’m facing the possibility of losing my Brother in Law and being separated from my family at Christmas if I go back to work.

Sorry for this personal rant.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.