Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her and Tony post the exact same stories???
Because she posts them both. You can tell it's her because the English is pretty good. He never makes any sense when he does it. I don't care how unpopular the opinion is, no one can convince me he isn't special needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Tony sent you off to shower? why? Do you stink that badly Emma? Does daddy Tony need to make all the decisions for you?
85A6336F-C1DB-484A-93A3-784BCA9CDCD6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
20201219_180152.jpg

Oooh do duck off emma you idiot you have been EVERYWHERE. Its people like you doing unnecessary tit that has made this happen!

I can see why she has turned off the messages on her stories as the amount of times I want to reply to her and tell her what an hole she is is off the scale!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
View attachment 353245

Oooh do duck off emma you idiot you have been EVERYWHERE. Its people like you doing unnecessary tit that has made this happen!

I can see why she has turned off the messages on her stories as the amount of times I want to reply to her and tell her what an hole she is is off the scale!
You can’t go on about how we’ve been through a lockdown to allow for a normal Christmas when you’ve spent every hour of the last few weeks in every shop and Costa going! You are part of the problem Emma, open your eyes and see it you moron!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 353245

As someone very upset about being in tier 4, Emma can go duck herself. So out of touch. Such a bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You can’t go on about how we’ve been through a lockdown to allow for a normal Christmas when you’ve spent every hour of the last few weeks in every shop and Costa going! You are part of the problem Emma, open your eyes and see it you moron!
I really hope Emma reads this and understands how wrong her "outings" are.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 353245

Emma you might not be in tier 4 YET, but you still can’t go about having daily buffets and meeting family every day up to and after Xmas. It still does affect you.

that said, I imagine most of us will be in tier 4 by the new year, you included gunt chops.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 353245

She never went into lockdown. She even travelled to see her Dad during the shielding period so she could check up on his pension spending.
I only joined up to say I have her address as she bought something from me on Etsy. I reported her to the rspca but they came back basically to say they don’t have the resources to deal with this atm.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m in fing tier 4, due to people like YOU Emma. I have no food in because we were going to my parents and now I need to produce a Christmas dinner (and the days before and after) for a family of 4. Off I pop to Tesco’s at 4am to avoid the crowds. All for your bloody daily trip Costa and B&ms!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I just don't understand how she can be "so tired" from doing naff all. All she does is copy and paste website links or go shopping.
I've said this so many times but she thinks she lives this amazing life but she really does not. Nobody wants to be like her lazy, waste of space catastrophe that is Emma Drew.

I'm going to make a cuppa. Does anyone want a large mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows? I think Emma has put me off them for life :cautious:
makes me think it’s her utter laziness that makes her tired. I know when I’m in a bit of a funk and don’t want to do much (well as little as I can do being a stay at home mum to 2 toddlers) I actually get more tired by doing the bare minimum than I would by being busy all day....not defending her in the slightest!

Reactions: 8
There's no way on earth she is eating 2 bites of anything. If she was she wouldn't still be huge.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.