Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Why do her and Tony post the exact same stories???
Because she posts them both. You can tell it's her because the English is pretty good. He never makes any sense when he does it. I don't care how unpopular the opinion is, no one can convince me he isn't special needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Noseynigel

Sharing that her savings pot has reached £10,000 when there will be people following her that have lost jobs, kids missing out on Christmas presents..tasteless

• Wow
  • Angry

NC2020

VIP Member
AND SHE STILL HASN'T ADDRESS HER WEIGHT/ISSUE WITH FOOD. GOD FOBID. What will it take for her to realise she will be 6ft under before she is 50 if she is not careful. I wonder if even if she lost a foot/leg due to diabetes if that would change anything, she would probably use it as an excuse.
If she lost a leg she’d be straight on Instagram to brag about her 20lb weight loss (I have no idea how much a leg weighs)

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Slightly OT, but wow, that horrifies me. A good friend had WLS in his late 40s after a lifetime of struggling with his weight, and it completely changed every aspect of his life for the better. However, knowing what he went through in recovery and the entire food groups he's had to cut out because they just make him so ill has really made me realise that WLS is absolutely not the easy option - it's SO much more difficult than doing WW or SW. I can't believe the NHS are promoting it rather than using it as an absolute last resort.

As so many of us who struggle with our weight know, it's often because of deep-rooted psychological problems and unhealthily coping mechanisms. I wish that instead of prescribing WLS, the NHS would consider a more holistic approach with counselling to address the underlying problems.
Sorry, I’ve been thinking about replying as I don’t want it to come across as rude, I really hope I don’t! But I had a private gastric bypass, the same as Emma in 2018. It has changed my life. I honestly can’t rave about it enough. For me, paying £10k was a last resort and honestly, I was so scared it was going to fail and I’d have wasted the money. So it’s given me the incentive to try extra hard. I have had to cut out foods but it’s actually ok, as the bypass has totally changed my mental attitude to food (I wish I knew how, as I’d be a millionaire marketing that!)
Emma threw money at something and expected it to work without her doing any work. I have said before wls is a tool, it does some of the work but you have to commit. She didn’t see instant results so sacked it off. It makes me mad that she gives wls a bad name as I hope people like me (2.5 years out, maintaining 8.5 stone loss) show it can work and how life changing it can be.
Again, I am absolutely not meaning to be rude! I just wanted people to know she drives me insane as there are success stories out there!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
bloody hell Madonna wore boots like that in desperately seeking Susan in 1985......and not with a velour "granny on a cruise ship" dress FFS Emma you suck at getting dressed up, in fact you suck at getting dressed full stop.

Also on the live.....
Tony to Emma - your boobs are cute
me and everyone else who heard it - 🤮 🤮 🤮 nightmares incoming

• Sick
  • Haha

Kam2243

Oh grow up Emma, you’ve been called out because you are taking cheap meal makers away from people who really need it right now. Not people who have 10k in savings at least, who treat themselves to rubbish every single day of the week.

The too good to go boxes are a wonderful idea and so underused!

people who grew up dirt poor didn’t get bought a house by their parents to use in university, then used as a BUSINESS. People who grow up dirt poor, don’t buy buy buy like you do. You absolute prick Emma. Absolute prick.

• Heart
No, but you can treat yourself to a bottle of perfume. 😅
You know women just don't treat themselves to nice things *sips costa coffee* and ya gurl is worried about us mums, business owners and those in debt. She knows all about this cause she was "homeless" once. Emma knows how hard it is to NOT treat yourself daily *eats onion tangler* so she is in a great position to support us. She is a great inspiration *sprays two bottles of perfume from boots* to help us treat yo self. I don't know what I would do without her wisdom *squeezes into TB dress that is too small*.

Self love and self care is important *forgets vitamins which are needed cause my stomach is the size of a watermelon thumb. And makes excuses to not drink water but guzzling down calorific costa drinks*

• Haha
  • Heart

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Also Hanukkah Sameach for my fellow jews that dislike Emma Drew :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
happy Hanukkah to you too!!! 🤣

Fine, I’ll bite.
DA430BED-1DF0-4C8D-9E1A-F202386EA7EB.jpeg

You’re right Emma, this does sound amazing. To earn £110 I have to work 3 hours on a Covid ward in full PPE. I’d happily take this over what I’m doing right now and I am envious. However, what is the long term goal in this? Will you be doing this at 40? 50? How will you retire?

I put 11% in a pension with everything I earn. My dream is to be a organ transplant co-ordinator and I can do that and I have a job for life. What is it you do exactly?

Last edited:
  • Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Wow ya gurl's stories yesterday were really something. Absolute prize gunt. "Buying my expensive perfume made me feel really special and really worthy." Oh is she going to offer to do something nice for someone who doesn't treat themselves everyday not even to a Costa pink hot chocolate because they simply can't afford it and use some of the money she brags about having in the bank or being able to make £110 in an hour to do some good and make someone else feel a little bit special. No, promote me, "let me motivate you," spend what to you is a lot of money on something you don't need. Also not everyone has £100 worth of stuff they don't need in their homes because they don't buy stuff they don't need every single day.

And as for the getting pissy for someone calling her out for getting a too good to go box. Emma you literally just said you got one because you want onions and know you have no guarantee of getting onions in your box. Taking the box away from someone who needs more than onions and creating more food waste, which you claim to hate. Also if you eat the salad it won't go to mush in your fridge.

Your excuses don't hold up anymore. And the reason you are being called out is because you brag about your finances and show us you spending money, treating yourself every single day. Maybe you should take a leaf out of your Mum's book and help the less privileged, sounds like she knew who really deserved those boxes. Her good deeds does not entitle you to let one go to waste. If anything you should be all the more understanding, charitable and show some compassion towards people struggling right now. You don't have to look very far but that would involve looking beyond your own nose.

Definitely some onions short of a picnic, this selfish gunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
I think Emma is an absolutely disgusting, self absorbed, materialistic, greedy blob and I also think deep down she knows she is too, throws £10k to ‘fix’ her weight issues and even major surgery can’t aid her. Consistently buying McDonald presents for what reason? To keep him sweet as we all know she’s the master of manipulation. Sure she may have £10k but she has zero empathy or understanding of the real world and one day it’ll bite her on the ass so hard. I am just in shock that anyone would brag about their finances at a time where not only are we enduring a pandemic but going through a ‘suicide hotspot’ for those that struggle with finances/festive season etc. She’s utter utter shite. I hope the tax man finds her dodgy practices and skints her.

• Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
Ok she’s contradicted herself
1. If you hate food waste, do no buy “all the cheese. All. Of. It” because *spoiler alert* it will get wasted
2. Surely if you are making something with onions in and you don’t have onions...buying enough onions for said dish isn’t a waste as you are literally going to use them? But saying you’re not food shopping then buying something with the contents hidden, will result in food waste as you might end up with more food and no fucking onions.
3. people comment on your financial situation as you literally boast on the internet that you have £10k in the bank...we know as you told us?! No one asked!

her “logic” blows my brain.

oh and finally do not get me started on the “I don’t eat much after my wls” maybe pick up some protein and put down the Costa and Starbucks and you might actually fit some goodness into your diet Emma 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart

myzosi

Chatty Member
I feel like I got my suggestion in too late last time so I'll repeat here (is that allowed?! If not, ignore me)

Emma Drew 18 - when your weight loss has stalled blame three cysts small as balls, that's a boss babe

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
So she was ‘homeless’ over 19 years ago, why on earth does she think that justifies taking one of those boxes a family struggling to feed their kids.

She is an absolutely disgusting human. No wonder her siblings have nothing to do with her and she has no friends. She is a GUNT with a c!

• Heart

snoopyboop

Hold on.... is that outdoor pond, I mean pool, the one she counts lengths in? So when she swam '30 lengths' it basically meant 30 strokes around that puddle? FFS.

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
How can she call herself a money saving / thrifty blogger? She’s not sharing tips, she’s showing off what she spends and it’s sick. She’s rubbing peoples noses in it

her content is shit “oh I could put marshmallows in but I can’t reach”. And? What is the fucking point of that story

Emma you’re a vile human being. You read here but do nothing aboutwe what’s been said. You live in a filthy house, have no self awareness and no personal hygiene

You literally stink. Everything about you stinks and I hope 2021 is the year it all comes crashing down for you

• Heart
Reactions: 27