Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
on her insta highlights there's one titled steak, it has the infamous and quite frankly putrid looking onion tanglers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The eyeshadow story. Is... is tony all there? I mean, obviously he’s not because Emma. But, really? I’m pretty sure any man would know this. Right?!

Reactions: 16
That weird interaction with Tony reminded me of those slightly exploitative TikToks where people have maybe a SEN family member and they ask them questions etc for ~content~

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anyone else notice in her stories an hour ago she mentioned she went under the water? I'm sure someone said earlier today she obviously didn't swim properly or go under the water.

Hi Emma hunnnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another tattle bingo that I called myself...

I said she would end up making a sale on one item across two sites because she was too lazy to take it straight down - BINGO!

Did anyone else notice in her stories an hour ago she mentioned she went under the water? I'm sure someone said earlier today she obviously didn't swim properly or go under the water.

Hi Emma hunnnnnn
That was me! Double bingo - do I have a house now?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even after our warnings about having things for sale in 2 or more places she still let it happen, we're clearly bigger #girlbosses.

Now take your Christmas Shop website down.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went back and looked for the link to her market place too on fb to see if she was selling stuff on there still, but her marketplace has disappeared. Do you think her panic christmas yard sale was a reaction to us realising she selling items and not declaring the money?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
No, but you can treat yourself to a bottle of perfume. 😅
You know women just don't treat themselves to nice things *sips costa coffee* and ya gurl is worried about us mums, business owners and those in debt. She knows all about this cause she was "homeless" once. Emma knows how hard it is to NOT treat yourself daily *eats onion tangler* so she is in a great position to support us. She is a great inspiration *sprays two bottles of perfume from boots* to help us treat yo self. I don't know what I would do without her wisdom *squeezes into TB dress that is too small*.

Self love and self care is important *forgets vitamins which are needed cause my stomach is the size of a watermelon thumb. And makes excuses to not drink water but guzzling down calorific costa drinks*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Tony looks like utter shite in that story of him pretending not to know where eyeshadow goes. As in he does not look well at all, like he hasn't slept for a year. Its probably the constant stress of having to look after baby princess Emma. If (sorry, when) you read this Tony, get some bloody sleep and some time outdoors away from the hag, I'm sure it'll do wonders 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 23
We all know Emma loves to complain so if her cysts were really making an impact on her daily life we’d all know about it. She has NEVER mentioned any issues with them, not once! No pain, no bloating, no period issues, no trouble/pain urinating or with bowel movements, no pain with sex etc but yet we hear about her dumping, picking scabs, Tony touches, cat wee/poo etc so it’s not like she’s not into sharing personal stuff. She’s just after something new to get sympathy for and to flash her cash at.

As I’ve mentioned before, my ovarian cysts affect every single day of my life - not so much after I had surgery almost 4 weeks ago but they are sure to return again at some point in the near/far future. I have pain EVERY DAY that ranges from a 4 to a 9 on the pain scale (it once hit a 10 and it was unimaginable!) - I am never not in some kind of pain or discomfort. There are days I can’t get comfortable sitting down or lying down because of the pain so I’ll spend hours standing up. There are days when the pain is so bad that I can’t move at all and will be in bed screaming with every breath as the pain is so high. I bloat so much that I can look 9 months pregnant within minutes. Sex is an absolute no go as it’s so incredibly painful. Needing to go and actually going to the toilet can leave me in tears as it’s so painful for both 1s and 2s. The fatigue is insane, there are days when I physically can’t move a muscle as I’m so wiped out - not just fancying a lazy day with a games console or a film, a day literally stuck in the dark not moving at all.

Emma (as always) wants a quick fix and is happy to throw thousands of pounds at the problem. Her horror that her surgery isn’t seen as a priority is just indicative of her self centred way of living. Cyst removal isn’t seen as priority surgery as it’s not life threatening. She needs to read around the internet and see just how badly some people’s lives are affected by ovarian cysts and realise she’s extremely lucky that her life is continuing as normal - shops, meals out, playing games, running a business, gym, swimming etc. Some people can’t hold down jobs, eat normally, drive or walk without extreme pain. What she also needs to realise is that cysts can return so if she throws her money at the problem now, chances are she’ll need to do the same in months/years time. I’ve had three surgeries in 5 years for cysts removed - two only 11 months apart.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
We all know Emma loves to complain so if her cysts were really making an impact on her daily life we’d all know about it. She has NEVER mentioned any issues with them, not once! No pain, no bloating, no period issues, no trouble/pain urinating or with bowel movements, no pain with sex etc but yet we hear about her dumping, picking scabs, Tony touches, cat wee/poo etc so it’s not like she’s not into sharing personal stuff. She’s just after something new to get sympathy for and to flash her cash at.

As I’ve mentioned before, my ovarian cysts affect every single day of my life - not so much after I had surgery almost 4 weeks ago but they are sure to return again at some point in the near/far future. I have pain EVERY DAY that ranges from a 4 to a 9 on the pain scale (it once hit a 10 and it was unimaginable!) - I am never not in some kind of pain or discomfort. There are days I can’t get comfortable sitting down or lying down because of the pain so I’ll spend hours standing up. There are days when the pain is so bad that I can’t move at all and will be in bed screaming with every breath as the pain is so high. I bloat so much that I can look 9 months pregnant within minutes. Sex is an absolute no go as it’s so incredibly painful. Needing to go and actually going to the toilet can leave me in tears as it’s so painful for both 1s and 2s. The fatigue is insane, there are days when I physically can’t move a muscle as I’m so wiped out - not just fancying a lazy day with a games console or a film, a day literally stuck in the dark not moving at all.

Emma (as always) wants a quick fix and is happy to throw thousands of pounds at the problem. Her horror that her surgery isn’t seen as a priority is just indicative of her self centred way of living. Cyst removal isn’t seen as priority surgery as it’s not life threatening. She needs to read around the internet and see just how badly some people’s lives are affected by ovarian cysts and realise she’s extremely lucky that her life is continuing as normal - shops, meals out, playing games, running a business, gym, swimming etc. Some people can’t hold down jobs, eat normally, drive or walk without extreme pain. What she also needs to realise is that cysts can return so if she throws her money at the problem now, chances are she’ll need to do the same in months/years time. I’ve had three surgeries in 5 years for cysts removed - two only 11 months apart.
Bless you ❤ I have a friend who has recently just had surgery only just 2-3 weeks ago. She was originally meant to have it in March/April but of course it got cancelled because of Covid. Then it was meant to be later on in the year but it again got cancelled. She was in daily pain and had all you describe above. It was starting to really impact on her life badly because it had started to weld to some of her organs and when she went to the toilet it was agony and she looked like she was pregnant at times but unlike Emma she has two kids she needed to look after so she had no choice but to just solider on.

You never here Emma mention anything about them at all other than it would change her shape 🙄 I'm sure if you suffer from them, then that should be the last thing on your mind after dealing with the daily pain and symptoms. For such an oversharer it is very usual we never here about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I had two removed three years ago due to their increasing size. I also had a lot of scar tissue from endo removed. I was given the option and I said yes let’s get rid of them. I was in good health, good BMI and 26.

I suspect the reason she’s not being recommended surgery is because they are not impacting her life enough to put a woman of her size and health under! Does she not get this. Having an anaesthetic is not something they will put someone like her under lightly especially as she only had surgery less than a year ago.

They do no impact her life, she just always has a to have a sob story on the go. Last week “homelessness” 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The only way it's affecting her is not being able to prove to Tattle that having them removed will change her shape. Other than that it's life as normal. She didn't even know there were more or that she'd be having them removed until her scan and was in such a shock she flounced off. When there are others in absolute agony every day, strapped to a hot water bottle, who aren't waddling round as many bargain shops and eating out in as many places as possible. The only thing affecting her is her lack of motivation to do anything other than spend, brag and eat tit.

Oh and Emma tight clothes would be unbearable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.