Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh interesting. Didn't tattle mention how rough he looked the other day? They don't even try to pretend they don't read here!!!

Tony you still haven't replied to my birthday present offer :LOL:
This was me saying he looked shite 😂😂 he literally said its cos of the late nights.. so maybe stop them? 🤔🤔

Who said that Tony looked like death the other day?! I mean, fair play to him - Read one comment on here and immediately did something to try and fix it 😂 crack on with the eye cream mate
Guilty 🤭🤭 they just confirm they read here evedy day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well tomorrow is Flounce off Friday. Perhaps she'd feel better if she wasn't running off hot chocolate and whipped cream and doing more than just waddling across a 2m pool with a hot chocolate in her hand.
I hate to break it to you but tomorrow is Thursday

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
What a drip..I can’t believe shes bought a night light. Twirly whirly? Business woman of the year right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm guessing she didn't reach her 3lb until the big milestone this week

Reactions: 15
It is a pretty nightlight but for very definitely for a child’s room! I bought a simpler but similar one for my son for Christmas.... he’s two!!
I searched for Emma’s new lamp on Amazon and it’s down as £30 plus £5 postage on there and labelled as a night light for kids and babies....not 30 something year old boss babes! Get a bloody bedside lamp like normal adults Emma!

Reactions: 15
Why does she think it's cool and appealing to act like a little girl? Does she not realise people are just laughing at her? 🤦🏻‍♀️ To me it just looks like a gigantic boob with a bow tied round the nipple 🙈😂

I assume the boob light is part of the appeal for Daddy Tony and his “little” girl Emma

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
'She surprises him with an occasional BJ in the morning' 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
“Enjoy making fun of strangers”

Don’t ever come at us then you pair of hypocrites

I can smell that photo of Tony, even through my laptop Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It is a pretty nightlight but for very definitely for a child’s room! I bought a simpler but similar one for my son for Christmas.... he’s two!!
I searched for Emma’s new lamp on Amazon and it’s down as £30 plus £5 postage on there and labelled as a night light for kids and babies....not 30 something year old boss babes! Get a bloody bedside lamp like normal adults Emma!
WHY HAS SHE GOT A NIGHTLIGHT??? We only use a light in the bedroom if one of us is coming to bed late and the other one is asleep. It’s not even a nightlight, just a lamp hidden in a corner!

I’m EATING MY BREAKFAST. Can you imagine it? Emma gobbling on a chipolata

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m not sure there is a lot to work with here. Is he in his mid 40s? He looks so unhealthy and a bit whiffy....
Think anyone would look like that if theywere married to ya gurl! I bet he's more of her servant than a husband

Ya gurl doesn't swallow, her thumb tum couldn't handle it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I assume the boob light is part of the appeal for Daddy Tony and his “little” girl Emma
Got to admit I thought the same 😬

“Enjoy making fun of strangers”

Don’t ever come at us then you pair of hypocrites

I can smell that photo of Tony, even through my laptop Disgusting.
I'll remember they "enjoy making fun of strangers" anytime I might feel abit bad for saying something
Omg that must be abit grating with those teeth! 😂😂 Amazing sex? I don't think so...that's exercise babe and we can't be having that now can we? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Got to admit I thought the same 😬
I'll remember they "enjoy making fun of strangers" anytime I might feel abit bad for saying something
What a strange thing to say, when I go out with my boyfriend we have enough to talk about without laughing at the people around us!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.