Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth does she intend on spending £80 on her Christmas shop??? For 2 people?? 3 if she kindly allows her dad into her house, although she shouldn'tbe eating more than a few mouthfuls so still 2. EIGHTY POUNDS for one days food as it doesn't include for boxing day??? What??? I don't spent that in a week for 2 😬😬

Reactions: 14
How on earth does she intend on spending £80 on her Christmas shop??? For 2 people?? 3 if she kindly allows her dad into her house, although she shouldn'tbe eating more than a few mouthfuls so still 2. EIGHTY POUNDS for one days food as it doesn't include for boxing day??? What??? I don't spent that in a week for 2 😬😬
I’ve just got the voucher from the paper to get all our Xmas bits (apart from the meat) as I want it from the butcher. That’s for 5 people Xmas day, some buffet stuff for Xmas eve and Boxing Day. I plan to spend the £40 and get some normal household items too.

Also, I’m selling a few Items on Depop and I know exactly where they are. Why would you put something up for sale and not know where it is? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Love how she can't possibly eat nutritious food or drink water but can slurp down hot chocolates with cream, marshmallows and sprinkles like there's no tomorrow, all while she's making lists of what to gobble and guzzle throughout Christmas. Can't wait for the one year post surgery update. :LOL:

God I actually intensely dislike her. I've never met her, or spoken to her, but I dislike her. 😂 (apparently I can't use the H word here)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£80 would do me and my girls for a week (tesco or Sainsbury's) with a few extra treats for Christmas!! We are vegan so can be more expensive.
It's going to take a while for this 3lb update with all these hot chocolate with cream she keeps having

Reactions: 9
Ya gurl lasted 43 minutes..!!!
I’ve posted so much on here the past week but this gunt with a C is winding me right up. Emma you have 10k in the bank, leave the morrisons boxes for someone in bleeping need, especially at Christmas during a pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’ve posted so much on here the past week but this gunt with a C is winding me right up. Emma you have 10k in the bank, leave the morrisons boxes for someone in bleeping need, especially at Christmas during a pandemic.
She probably will moan about it and throw most of it away!

There are so many families who need these boxes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
So if she sells the christmas stuff on fb marketplace and people pay cash does she declare it?
Of course not its paying for the perfume.

She didn't get away with it last time the cheeky mare!

I would have thought she would have learned … oh hold on wait a minute this is Emma Drew we are talking about.

That hot chocolate with cream and all the toppings must be near her daily intake as she SHOULD BE HAVING FOR SOMEONE POST WLS!

All the cheeses, all of them. Who's she having round for Christmas then?

Why does she need a good to go box, just for bloody onions. Just go and buy them, you'll be going there anyway!

What that actually translates as is "I hope there's cake in the box"

I’ve just got the voucher from the paper to get all our Xmas bits (apart from the meat) as I want it from the butcher. That’s for 5 people Xmas day, some buffet stuff for Xmas eve and Boxing Day. I plan to spend the £40 and get some normal household items too.

Also, I’m selling a few Items on Depop and I know exactly where they are. Why would you put something up for sale and not know where it is? 🤷‍♀️
As a reseller my stock is in labeled drawers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Of course not its paying for the perfume.

She didn't get away with it last time the cheeky mare!

I would have thought she would have learned … oh hold on wait a minute this is Emma Drew we are talking about.

That hot chocolate with cream and all the toppings must be near her daily intake as she SHOULD BE HAVING FOR SOMEONE POST WLS!

All the cheeses, all of them. Who's she having round for Christmas then?

Why does she need a good to go box, just for bloody onions. Just go and buy them, you'll be going there anyway!

What that actually translates as is "I hope there's cake in the box"

As a reseller my stock is in labeled drawers.
Plenty of money to squander on dresses that are several sizes too small, but too tight to fork out less than a quid for a whole kilo of onions.

I've never been as repulsed by anyone as I am by Emma. She simply disgusts me. I can't think of a single redeeming quality that either her or Tony possess.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Theres literally no logic. She could waddle into a shop and just buy some onions for less than a pound, then leave. Or get one of those boxes that has no guarantee of onions? Maybe just don't have onions if you don't have any. Might save her a few calories.

Reactions: 19
Hope her box is full of fruit. We all know she won't like that. Any sign of nutrition and its going in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right Emma, I know you read here so prepare for one massive rant , buckle in!!

HOW DARE YOU lump yourself in with mothers and people trying to get out of debt as a way of explaining why you need so many treats.
HOW DARE YOU try and push people towards spending their money on treats in the name of a challenge when lots of people just simply cannot afford a massage, a new handbag, a perfume etc and any money they “side hustle” just has more important places to go.
HOW DARE YOU try and manipulate people into clicking your links (that make you money!) in order for people to be able to treat themselves.

You are NOT a mother and you are NOT trying to get out of debt so don’t even try to “sympathise”. You said yourself that you could afford to buy yourself two £100 bottles of perfume so just go and do it, don’t pester other people about them needing to treat themselves in order to justify your spends. There is no way I could justify spending £200 (yes I know she’s ended up going cheaper but she originally pitched them as £200) on perfumes for myself as a random treat when that’s more than I’ve spent on my son for Christmas and his last birthday combined, more than I have spent on his clothes and shoes for this year, more than I spend on petrol for 3 months and more than 3 weeks grocery shopping.

My idea of a treat for myself is a walk out on my own with an audio book, a quiet bath that isn’t filled with toys, sitting down to watch a film with my husband. These things may not seem like treats to you Emma because your life is full of material tit that gives you joy for all of five minutes but to me they’re really special. I have absolutely no need for expensive tit in my life because I find fulfilment in my son, my husband, my family, my friends and my job. No amount of material treats will give me the same level of happiness I can get from watching the sheer joy on my son’s face as he jumps in a massive puddle, or listening to my husband sing and play guitar when he thinks I can’t hear him, or have my dad call me for a random phone call when he’s out walking the dog - I bet you can’t say the same of anything in your life. And you know what, I pity you, I really do! So go and enjoy your perfume and all the thousands of pounds you’ve wasted this year, I’m more than happy here with my own simpler way of living - maybe you should try it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Screenshot_20201211-194420.png

Apparently princess pork chop knows what it's like to NOT put yourself first

I mean sure if you say so!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
She is the worst. I'm so angry today that these insta knobs are boiling ny blood.

She's lying around wrapped up like a pig in a blanket spending, spending, spending and thinking about food in-between and thats it. She has no joy in her life.

Why doesn't she treat some people in need with her 10k?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Is she for real? Treat yourself to something indulgent? Mothers? So many people are struggling and so many mums will put the children first as that’s what you do as a mum. How on earth is she encouraging people to treat themselves when she’s meant to be helping them save money. I am disgusted in this, she genuinely thinks she’s a cut above doesn’t she? I am a single mum to 2 children working from home, in between the children having to isolate etc from school...... I consider myself lucky in this situation compared to a lot of people who have had to juggle childcare, work on the frontline etc etc yet you get her, almost bragging about her shallow self absorbed life!

Urgh carry on feeling special gurl! Jeez!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.