Emma Drew #17 A Costa a day keeps the covid anxiety at bay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so her "restriction" is half a slice of white bread toasted.......and a river of butter on it!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she’s only just opening the gingerbread men, how did she know there were 2 missing? 👀
She's only just opening that packet, the other 6 she's already eaten through don't count as it wasn't close enough to Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the off topic post, but did the Littleowl thread disappear?

Reactions: 4
How the duck can she post these next to each other? Does she not get the irony?!
Genuinely feel like that we're just a few years away from seeing Emma on an episode of Hoarders, having been fused to her sofa with mummified cats underneath her.

If diabetes, (alleged) cancer, and WLS can't stop her from stuffing her gob with chocolate, hot chocolate, takeaways and a river of butter, there surely can't be anything else that will motivate her to lose weight and take care of herself.

Sometimes her posts (especially the hot chocolate ones lately) make me feel a bit ill - it's like I'm watching someone gradually eat herself to death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
She looks so fed up with life here. And why part of that photo would make you want to share it? Oh yea, because you can add a caption that insinuates that you’ve worked yourself to the ground doing something intense and stressful and really deserve a Christmas break. When we all know that’s so far from the actual truth!
Notice the large amount of filter/airbrushing as well, seems her forehead wrinkles have vanished

Reactions: 6
Genuinely feel like that we're just a few years away from seeing Emma on an episode of Hoarders, having been fused to her sofa with mummified cats underneath her.

If diabetes, (alleged) cancer, and WLS can't stop her from stuffing her gob with chocolate, hot chocolate, takeaways and a river of butter, there surely can't be anything else that will motivate her to lose weight and take care of herself.

Sometimes her posts (especially the hot chocolate ones lately) make me feel a bit ill - it's like I'm watching someone gradually eat herself to death.
And thats only the food we see, hate to think what she is actually eating.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought it was a trifle to start with 🥴
This gave me a good laugh.

Maybe they both need to stay in one for hamsters!
"You cannot leave it alone" Emma would have it in her Kate Spade bag to go looking for a Poundland and a Costa. I bet Tony would like Japan though. Why am I now picturing Emma dressed in Japanese street style where they look like dolls? Like this:
30ec875508d12e9bb38b668e257da936.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She looks so fed up with life here. And why part of that photo would make you want to share it? Oh yea, because you can add a caption that insinuates that you’ve worked yourself to the ground doing something intense and stressful and really deserve a Christmas break. When we all know that’s so far from the actual truth!
Wish I could have a Christmas break but some of us have to actually work!

Reactions: 7
"I am grateful to still be here" WTAF?! Abnormal womb lining with treatment being 'go for a daily walk' does not equate to the absolute hell some people have gone through with serious illness Emma.
i had Covid back in April and when to be admitted to my own ward. Then we had to put our newly qualified nurse on a ventilator, and he died. THEN!!!! I had a huge mental health breakdown and had to be redeployed to theatres. THEN!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been put back on COVID wards, reliving my nightmares on the daily!

Grateful to still be here, you aren’t making it worth being alive!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Maybe they both need to stay in one for hamsters!
I mean sure, I’m thinking of buying a cat in the UK, so I’m going to spend thousands on a trip to Japan to test if it’s right for me. They’re so weird. They leave their cats for days at a time.

however, I’m loving the ragdoll on the third picture 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This gave me a good laugh.

"You cannot leave it alone" Emma would have it in her Kate Spade bag to go looking for a Poundland and a Costa. I bet Tony would like Japan though. Why am I now picturing Emma dressed in Japanese street style where they look like dolls? Like this:
View attachment 353037
"Emma would have it in her Kate Spade bag to go looking for a Poundland and a Costa" - I AM CRYING :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: this is the funniest thing I've seen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.