Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have type 2 diabetes and any damage she has wouldn't be fixed by the kind of laser eye surgery that means you no longer need glasses. I have to go for a diabetic eye screening once a year and they put drops in your eyes to dilate the pupils then take pictures of the retina. They're looking for damage to the retina and more blood vessels growing as I understand it. As I understand it, the kind of laser eye surgery she is talking about only changes the cornea which is the outside of your eye. If Emma does get as far as going for a consultation about laser eye surgery she might not be managing her diabetes well enough to be allowed to have it. The first stumbling block would be needing a letter from her GP saying how stable her blood sugar levels are.
Thanks for this, this is really interesting, and I bet emma hasn't done this research

Reactions: 3
MAybe she needs appointment with that Styled by Susie who SWfeebs used and subsequently dropped thousands on ill fitting unflattering clothes she thought looked good.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is it, what do they get? 10p if you find 3x Christmas hat's? 🤣
:LOL: It's not quite that bad.

I've been doing the giveaway for years as I think it's a bit of fun, rarely win more than 20p but I use a couple of other bloggers for the clues that I can't figure out myself. They were doing it long before she was so I'm assuming she copied for that ad money boost 🙄

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Did she say she wanted to loose 100lbs? If my maths is right I think her target weight loss is higher. If she had lost 51lb 9th June and then 22nd June lost 32% body fat, assuming no weight loss between those dates, it would be just under 160lbs. Not sure if I've worked out target or her total weight??
I though she said 100lbs but if she’d lost 32% that would make the goal 160lb. We never knew her start weight.

So that’s about 10 stone. I recon her goal is around the 12 stone mark.

Photogirl

Yeah, if we went to Disney it would be to enjoy the rides and experiences. Cheap food and outlets you can go anywhere for...
I don’t agree here I’m afraid peeps.
See we go to Florida every year and hardly go to the parks now as the food and shopping is so much better than the UK. The outlets there are nothing like the “outlets” here. A Ralph Lauren Jumper for example her would still be £80-£100 at the outlet yet in Florida it will literally be $29.99. I can agree on her on this point as it is a million times better. Once you’ve been to the parks a few times you end up going once in a blue moon and with family that live their all the time it’s nothing special to them either. It is amazing the first few times but it eventually wears off. The super deals however.... 😊

Reactions: 2

Jc456

VIP Member
They're not doing the competition for the prize money, it'll be the hits and clicks the site is getting that will be making the dent and any referral links.
I've not seen them advertise it or any links to click from them, I only follow her on Insta though. Surprised she's not been putting the link up with the £20 sign up, more people shopping online for Christmas/Black Friday

Jc456

VIP Member
:LOL: It's not quite that bad.

I've been doing the giveaway for years as I think it's a bit of fun, rarely win more than 20p but I use a couple of other bloggers for the clues that I can't figure out myself. They were doing it long before she was so I'm assuming she copied for that ad money boost 🙄
:LOL: oh I know but it's not making much of a dent in the thousands they make

Jc456

VIP Member
Mine like a certain type of litter but aren’t fussy on brand. Food on the other hand has to be Felix meat in jelly (never gravy!) and GoCat dry food - they’d sooner starve than eat anything else.
Oh mine's fussy with food!! He likes felix pouches and currently iams biscuits, he goes through phases of what biscuits he likes. He's an outdoor cat but has a tray for winter

Photogirl

I loved loved loved the outlets in New Jersey and Las Vegas. The outlets are definitely better in the states. But my original point was why doesn't she want to explore anywhere else? I'm sure they'd enjoy places in Las Vegas/NYC/Seattle.
There is nothing wrong with going to Disney world of course. I love DLP. I just don't understand why she doesn't want to travel to places like Other US states/Maldives/Dubai/Thailand.
Oh totally! But then I suppose she likes going where she likes going. We spent years going to other places and now only go to the US - albeit we do road trips etc from New York to Washington etc and LA as there is soooo much to see so yeah she needs to venture out of Florida!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I don’t agree here I’m afraid peeps.
See we go to Florida every year and hardly go to the parks now as the food and shopping is so much better than the UK. The outlets there are nothing like the “outlets” here. A Ralph Lauren Jumper for example her would still be £80-£100 at the outlet yet in Florida it will literally be $29.99. I can agree on her on this point as it is a million times better. Once you’ve been to the parks a few times you end up going once in a blue moon and with family that live their all the time it’s nothing special to them either. It is amazing the first few times but it eventually wears off. The super deals however.... 😊
I’ve seen and read some pretty offensive things on this site but this is the worst