Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lechat

VIP Member
Right new thread for top shiller Em Sheldon, also known as Emshelx and Emtalks.

Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/em-shel...of-this-orange-slob.8518/page-51#post-2591579

thread title thanks to @Chan94 and @Doesitcountifitsnottrue

So to summarise current events....

Em Sheldon has bought a home in London. Lovely. Except she hates to admit it’s a flat, resulting in passive aggressive comments about how she says house when really she means a flat, and everyone should just know she means she bought a flat because it’s London durrr. Still with me?!

of course this is not Shels first time at bending the truth. Her mums dog, is also her dog and sometimes a family dog. There’s also references to the family Range Rover, which is clearly her mums boyfriends car.
Oh and she studied in Canada for a year, except by her own blog and vlog admissions, she dropped out after 3 or 4 months, but happened to stay on and return to Canada for a bit. Hardly a year of hard grafting at McGill uni eh.

Today is the release of a vlog about having nose filler. Which is all fine and good, as she can do what she wants to her own face. But the vlog contains a sneaky footnote 9 mins in to confirm 0.5ml has also been stuck in her lips! Why the half truths?! If you’re happy to talk about a nose job, surely admitting your lips have been done too makes sense?!

The coming weeks ahead we are expecting the big reno of em shel home to take place. I’m sure she’s been busy begging for freebies, since this woman pays for nothing. We watch with baited interested as she designs her dream kitchen, to hide the clutter and mess produced daily by Shel and lodger Matt. They are making the ultimate sacrifice of sleeping on an air bed and venturing into interior design showrooms without a mask, risking catching covid-19 to get this reno done! Please share your empathy at this difficult time.

oh and tik toks and reels! If in doubt, copy ex friend inthefrow but don’t credit her unlike the other reels copied from Tamara and Jonathan Joly. Lol. Of course it’s totally normally to hang around in your back garden in a dressing gown pretending to change outfit as you step behind a tree. Normal. Boss babe activities. No wonder influencers are so damn busy all the time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

koibeag

My new favourite ‘thing’ is her typing up her own terrible quotes and posting them in the hope that they’ll be picked up and go viral.

7F933C56-E40D-416F-AD54-52643BDDD56C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Tree_

VIP Member
Has she finally bought a flat? Does her brother still live with her? Shes so boring I can't be arsed checking in on her anymore.
No hun. She's brought a home inside a big house with its own front door. It's 3 beds, 2 baths with a kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Bunny94

I just called her out on YouTube about the buying of followers. She got very aggressive, very quickly. She threatened me and told me she knows who I am. I didn't screenshot before she deleted the whole exchange. Why does she think she can threaten people who make legitimate observations about her brand. Imagine if I complained in a restaurant about the food and the owner came out and told me they knew where I lived and who I worked for. She's incredibly insecure and desperately trying to stay relevant.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Influenza_life

Chatty Member
I couldn’t get through all of her Q&A as it just made me so fucking angry. Her greatest achievement was failing to achieve something. She’s already lining up her excuses to go back to Yorkshire and stay for longer then she can by mentioning that’s where her office is. Your bedroom at your mum’s house is not an office you cunt. And then the final straw was all that bollocks about having had such a hard life and gone through so much. Fuck off you spoilt little brat. You are an immature over indulged greedy cunt because your mum hasn’t raised you properly. Her constant need for sympathy and the need to be seen as some victim who has overcome so much is pathetic attention seeking and if it’s personal and you’re not going to share stop fucking hinting at it you attention seeking cunt.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She acts like she is still at school. Who the fuck are her friends that tell her these things? Its just all made up bullshit. No one in their mid/late 20s behaves like this, bragging and telling your friends that your boyfriend bought you a fucking coffee! And if it is real then they are probably the same idiots that check in at A&E or that update their status saying shit like 'had such a bad day!'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

skippyskip

eshel.JPG

Can Em really not see the irony of this, having just spent the weekend staying for free in a hotel?
Just having to let us know about her double tipping. So incredibly sick of influencers patronising us about supporting businesses. Pandemic of no pandemic we have always done this!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Heyyou

Chatty Member
Given that her stories are a direct response to whatever is said here.. I would appreciate a morning thought dedicated to buying followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Lechat

VIP Member
Guyzzz I know why she’s so busy working until midnight it’s because of doing stuff like making this video. Soooo busy!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
Of course it was safe when Em went there! After all it’s fine for Em to go out shopping and meeting up with her mates for absolutely no reason. But if other people go out that’s terrible and bad and shocking.

what a fucking moron. You are the same as those people Emma Sheldon, you twat

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

Tree_

VIP Member
She took the lazy way out and it’s now comeback to bite her. At one point she was getting by quite nicely, realising her basic sloppy content was still able to generate her money. She never ever thought about how unsustainable that was.

Then everyone around her took off as they seemed to have been thinking of the longer term sustainability. You need to evolve, take into consideration what content your audience wants, hone your video and creative skills (or outsource) learning when to turn brands down that don’t fit your profile, have a business plan!

She hasn’t done any of that. She also just has no passion or self respect when it come to her ‘content’. She is so far behind the others now and doesn’t see that it is her doing.
How could it be her fault? Are you forgetting that she loves too hard and gives her heart too easily? Also she's everyone else's biggest cheerleader after all.

• Haha

skippyskip

Why is her mum's dog constantly wearing fleecy pjs indoors?
The great thing about dogs is that they come complete with their own furry coat.
Completely unnecessary - of course there are exceptions like skinny whippets outside, or if a dog is old or unwell. But Maple is a puppy and half golden retriever which is a double coat breed anyway.

Rondoodle

VIP Member
She is so self unaware. She is literally banging on about supporting the hospitality industry while on a stay that she ISN'T PAYING FOR! Since lockdown ended she has had free beauty treatments (nails, hair, FILLER!) and countless food gifts and gifted meals. Is she really this stupid? I know she sees it as her advertising but she has the money to pay for these things. If she really wanted to support why not pay for the meal AND promote? That would pay peoples wages. Is there no one around her to try to help her see why this doesn't come across well?

Plus she has shared that message as it refers to the government rather than her. Hopefully she got others calling her out on her hypocrisy.

• Heart